PDA

View Full Version : 2000 DS 650 Project 90%

QuadRP
10-30-2005, 06:11 AM
Hey everyone....i have a 2000 model DS650 im wanting to get rid of...i got it as a project bike and it was missing a good bit of stuff....ive now boughten alot of the stuff it needed and got it down to where it doesnt need very much...everything is in great shape...none of the parts are broken or anything like that...everything looks to be almost new...it needs the following tho:

Starter, Carb, Radiator, Plastic, Seat, Swingarm Bearings, Axle Bearings and Seals, Rear brake hub and rotor, Throttle housing, and front brake mastercylinder.....I have everything else assembled and ready to go!!...i have a permanently messed up wrist so this has to go...i cant even enjoy it or finish the rest of the project...the motor does run and looks to be almost brand new...all new gaskets...intake and exhaust ports are clean...valves are shiny and appear to be new...i was told it has the 720 Big bore kit...so i definitely dont have any doubts on that one...someone please take this off my hands....im only asking $1600 for it....and with about 500 dollars and some ebaying...youll have the rest of ur parts..and a rideable quad.....so let me knwo if anyones interested..]

Im looking to get ahold of one of the following quads: KFX400, Z400, 400ex, Raptor 660, ora Banshee

Let me know if anyone has one of them quads theyd consider trading....it doesnt have to be immaculate...it can need some work...im up fora good deal...so let me know something.

rmz250
10-30-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by QuadRP
Hey everyone....i have a 2000 model DS650 im wanting to get rid of...i got it as a project bike and it was missing a good bit of stuff....ive now boughten alot of the stuff it needed and got it down to where it doesnt need very much...everything is in great shape...none of the parts are broken or anything like that...everything looks to be almost new...it needs the following tho:

Starter, Carb, Radiator, Plastic, Seat, Swingarm Bearings, Axle Bearings and Seals, Rear brake hub and rotor, Throttle housing, and front brake mastercylinder.....I have everything else assembled and ready to go!!...i have a permanently messed up wrist so this has to go...i cant even enjoy it or finish the rest of the project...the motor does run and looks to be almost brand new...all new gaskets...intake and exhaust ports are clean...valves are shiny and appear to be new...i was told it has the 720 Big bore kit...so i definitely dont have any doubts on that one...someone please take this off my hands....im only asking $1600 for it....and with about 500 dollars and some ebaying...youll have the rest of ur parts..and a rideable quad.....so let me knwo if anyones interested..]

Im looking to get ahold of one of the following quads: KFX400, Z400, 400ex, Raptor 660, ora Banshee

Let me know if anyone has one of them quads theyd consider trading....it doesnt have to be immaculate...it can need some work...im up fora good deal...so let me know something.

If your wrist are screwed up how are you gonna ride a z400 or Raptor? None the less work on them.

QuadRP
10-30-2005, 10:26 AM
aww i mis-typed that post...i meant to say i have A permanently messed up wrist...not both my wrists..just my left one...i can still ride and work...i just cant be doing nothing to the extreme with them...like lifting a 460lb quad around...its just too big for me so yea...any takers??

BlazinOrange700
10-30-2005, 10:38 AM
What all does it need to be complete?

250RNUT
10-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I am pretty temted to trade a 250r with you but those ds parts are pricey. Not to mention all the little parts you are also missing. It really would add up quick if trying to complete it. I really want a ds bad but this is a tough decision. Could you post some pics if possible or send them to rcarlo@odyssey.net try to keep the pics small. Is it missing all big parts or is there alot of bolts bushings washers,clamps you know, the small stuff missing. I am pretty interested.

QuadRP
10-31-2005, 05:47 AM
The DS was put on Ebay...if ur interested...do some bidding!...good luck.