PDA

View Full Version : Ps3

400exrules
10-29-2005, 09:29 PM
When's the PS3 comin out? Who's going to get one?

I might, depends on the price

im not gettin the xbox though, i never have liked xbox

jesshamner
10-29-2005, 09:46 PM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages but i like xbox better because of the halo series. I will probably go ahead and get the xbox 360 but if PS3 is a lot better, I'll probably trade the xb360 in on it.

TheFontMaster
10-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I got a PS2 now, I was never really an x-box fan but alot of my friends have them, I think it's time I made the switch.

TRX_450
10-29-2005, 10:43 PM
the xbox 360 is comin out mid november and the PS3 will either be the week after or next spring...they r waitin to see wat the xbox is like b4 they release because if its way better then gonna redesign and release it in spring of 06 ;)

JForestZ34
10-30-2005, 05:43 AM
I heard someone at work talking about the new ps3. They were telling me that is going to sell for about $700. Am I wrong. That is a hell of alot of money for a play system. The guy was saying that is will have is own dedicated video card and some amazing processor speed. It would be a small computer then. Did anybody hear anything about it.

James

jesshamner
10-30-2005, 08:29 AM
I highly doubt that it will be priced that high. They would only sell to gaming nerds instead of a general consumer. The xbox is already a computer system. You can run and operating system on it. That's nothing new either. I hope they upgrade the hardware though. Better graphics and faster, bigger games are always cool.

MOFO
10-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by jesshamner
I highly doubt that it will be priced that high. They would only sell to gaming nerds instead of a general consumer. The xbox is already a computer system. You can run and operating system on it. That's nothing new either. I hope they upgrade the hardware though. Better graphics and faster, bigger games are always cool.

I agree, but keep in mind the PS3 is spec'd with a Blueray DVD drive... the X-box 360 is NOT coming with a HD DVD drive/Blueray.... this is NOT a cheap option. Anyone who buys the new 360 now, will probably have to upgrade the media drive...

The X-box 360 is going to come out, knock the socks off everyone - especially people with a true HDTV (all of the games will be 720P/1080i). Then the PS3 will come out and knock the socks off everything on the market.

devildriver422
10-30-2005, 09:18 AM
i only like a couple games on each, and haven't bought either, and wont be buying either. On xbox all I like is halo, which I played at my friends' alot and got bored of. On ps2, I like a couple games, but played them enough not to buy the system. I hate spending an entire day playing video games.

10-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by devildriver422
I hate spending an entire day playing video games. i guess thats the video games fault? i play just an hour at most and its fun. I wont smoke crack anymore because I hate smoking crack all day and night :confused:

4oorider
10-30-2005, 03:33 PM
ill just wait a few years after they come out. look at the ps2 and xbox, ho wmuch were they when they first came out 300-350$ and what are they now, like $150? i still enjoy my xbox

MOFO
10-31-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by 4oorider
ill just wait a few years after they come out. look at the ps2 and xbox, ho wmuch were they when they first came out 300-350$ and what are they now, like $150? i still enjoy my xbox

wait a few years? by that time a new system will be out... just like today. Sure you save money, but your always buying old technology.

TGW_400ex
10-31-2005, 04:10 AM
I'm betting the 360 wont sell alot till Halo 3 come out.

devildriver422
11-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i guess thats the video games fault? i play just an hour at most and its fun. I wont smoke crack anymore because I hate smoking crack all day and night :confused:

No it's just taht if I have the games I'll most likely play them alot instead of trying to find other things to do.