PDA

View Full Version : dumb ?

400exMO
10-29-2005, 09:23 PM
This may seem like a dumb question but I never hear much and cannondales. What's so great about them. All I've heard is their expensive, fast, and break down alot. Is this true? What do they actually cost??

armoks
10-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Well one outta three ain't bad. yes they are fast but you can get them cheep and they can be reliable as long as you are ready to put some TLC into them.

I have two and love them, they were a little intimidateing when I first got into these quads but they are actually easy to work on and parts are readily available.

riders or daler are great sites where you can get the full lowdown onb them.

FourFiftyFour
11-04-2005, 09:27 AM
I had a lot of problems with mine when I first got it. Then I learned how to troubleshoot and fix on the Dale and she ran a full season without one single problem (except changing a spark plug) You really just have to get used to the way u got to treat them. You treat them right then they wont fail you. Yes they are fast, they can be strong runners, they just are a little different than your everyday race quad, and any quad is expensive not just dales!

TucsonCannibal
01-01-2006, 03:54 PM
I have read stuff like this all over the place, most from people that just don't know what they are talking about. I am not bashing 400exMO, he asked a simple and good question. The cannondale is a very unique and starting to be rare quad. When is comes to maintenance and repair, they are like any other quad. If you take care of them and keep up the maintenance, they wil run and run... but if you don't keep em' up, they will break and cost you momney... the same thing will happen with Hondas, Yamahas, Polaris... all of them.

So the moral of my post is, don't listen to people that tell you that cannondales are junk and break all the time.... they are just jealous.