PDA

View Full Version : Cats out of the bag

HUNTSALOT
10-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Ok guys the cat is out of the bag that VCP is up for sell. I have been working with Matt @ VCP about buying VCP. What I would like to know is how many people are truly having problems with the piston? I have read about 20 cases on the piston. I dont think the Pulse Charger will be a Financial winner they have not been a hot mover so that being said I may just want to buy part of the business. Would like to get feed back from the people on atv riders so give me your feed back.

450robot
10-29-2005, 07:43 PM
you better not stop selling pulse chargers damnit! hahaha, hose are me and my freinds favorite exhausts! i gotta make sure i get one for my rebuld soon, incase they go bye bye, unless they dont, then i still want one

alex1212
10-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
you better not stop selling pulse chargers damnit! hahaha, hose are me and my freinds favorite exhausts! i gotta make sure i get one for my rebuld soon, incase they go bye bye, unless they dont, then i still want one

Huntsalot you have no idea what your getting yourself into.

Another thing the word " you " above is not associated with huntsalot what so ever.

Huntsalot you like taking other people’s ideas?

450robot
10-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by alex1212
Huntsalot you have no idea what your getting yourself into.

Another thing the word " you " above is not associated with huntsalot what so ever.

Huntsalot you like taking other people’s ideas?

im confused :confused: is huntsalot not the head of vcp? or is he just a poser making problems? :confused:

HUNTSALOT
10-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey im not the one putting it up for sale. Im am the buyer. So what you are saying if one company or person comes up with an idea then wants to sell it and a person or company that buys that idea is no good? How do you think 80% of the business world works?????????

Trx450always
10-29-2005, 09:30 PM
hunts, what a BS thiong to do. you go and find out when mixx is having problems and then try to buy him out. He would rather die than have you even have one share of his company. just drop it!
Sam

HUNTSALOT
10-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Trx450always
hunts, what a BS thiong to do. you go and find out when mixx is having problems and then try to buy him out. He would rather die than have you even have one share of his company. just drop it!
Sam

I have been working on this for over a month maybe you guys can step up and loan John the money to buy his partners out? I am on here trying to find out if it will be a nightmare on the pistons? So if you have nothing to post on the pistons then please dont post on this thread.

HUNTSALOT
10-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Oct 29 2005, 10:42 PM
Huntsalot should be hunted and killed!
Trx450alwaysOct 29 2005, 10:43 PM
and what ******* makes a screen name, "Imback". only a *** like u!
hawk-trxOct 29 2005, 10:43 PM
ok this is what i dont get

huntsalot bashed the he11 out of the HH piston. then wants to buy half oe the company?
does he think john will still design parts for him?
he doesnt want the exhaust, but what else is there, HH that he has gone out of his way to discredit and johns engine work.

can someone explain this thought process to me
dezOct 29 2005, 10:44 PM
QUOTE(Trx450always @ Oct 29 2005, 08:42 PM)
Huntsalot should be hunted and killed!

Easy killer !

Billy
dezOct 29 2005, 10:47 PM
I have to say it lol ... this may be a bit unbecoming of a mod, but how can a guy NOT SPEY'LL and have enough money to bail out a business in debt?

He's blowin' schmoke ... He has a chance to portray a bigger man than mixxer and is tooting his bent horn ... pleeze

my .02
Trx450alwaysOct 29 2005, 10:48 PM
lol, how true.
and my bowl is bigger than that dez.

Wow alot of threats over @ .org money talks and bs walks sorry if that upsets you:D

HUNTSALOT
10-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Dez if you would like to know what its going to take to buy it out pm me and I will let you know

Trx450always
10-29-2005, 09:54 PM
no need to bring other sites onto this board. But only like 10 of the 300 pistons have has problems, and 4 of those problems have been fixed. as soon as VCP gets some publicity they will take off.:D

450 Racer R
10-30-2005, 09:03 AM
VCP has plenty of publicity already. Everyone at .org comes over here and puts down anyone that doesn't run a VCP exhaust on their atv. Mixxer did it to himself, he always has to put someone down to make people believe that he's right and his product works. There's a thread over at "the org" that mixxer himself started and he verbally attacks the guys at mobile dyno because the Rossier exhaust made more power than the Viscous Cycle exhaust when they did their round of exhaust tests. The guy still has some growing up to do before he can take the reigns of his own business. He has to accept the fact that just because he builds something great, that doesn't mean that everyone and their mother is going to want to buy one. But he can't accept that and has to flame on everyone that disagrees with him. After seeing him lash out at Mobile Dyno, I'm never go to toss any coin his way.

10-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by 450 Racer R
VCP has plenty of publicity already. Everyone at .org comes over here and puts down anyone that doesn't run a VCP exhaust on their atv. Mixxer did it to himself, he always has to put someone down to make people believe that he's right and his product works. There's a thread over at "the org" that mixxer himself started and he verbally attacks the guys at mobile dyno because the Rossier exhaust made more power than the Viscous Cycle exhaust when they did their round of exhaust tests. The guy still has some growing up to do before he can take the reigns of his own business. He has to accept the fact that just because he builds something great, that doesn't mean that everyone and their mother is going to want to buy one. But he can't accept that and has to flame on everyone that disagrees with him. After seeing him lash out at Mobile Dyno, I'm never go to toss any coin his way.

wow, you said it perfectly, i once was at .org for a period of time, until about my 3rd post i was flamed for liking a K&N filter by mixxer and called names, since then i have never visited his site

450 Racer R
10-30-2005, 11:19 AM
You know, it's a shame because it's not his and he keeps people away. Luke has a nice site over there, but mixxer keeps chasing people away because he gets all pissy faced when someone doesn't want to buy his product. I was reading a post earlier where he was calling his customers queer!!! no wonder why he's going under and I could careless about the guy or his products because of his attitude. His pipe could add 100 more horsepower with a stock cam and I still wouldn't buy from him simply because of his attitude.

chad502ex
10-30-2005, 11:49 AM
:devil:

Bad Habit
10-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
:devil: :rolleyes:

450ar
10-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Somebody should call scoobie doo and the gang. Just like in the cartoons. Some one wants to buy some thing, usualy a buisness or land. So they fabricate a ghost or monster. To bring down the value. And then they get to buy it for cheap. And magicly the ghost goes away. Is that what you did, talk **** about the products? And then when its cheap enough you make a deal ?

wppracing
11-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Is VCP sold or what is going on. Anyone know ?

chad502ex
11-01-2005, 05:24 PM
all I have to say is,............................................. --- ------ ---------------- ---- ----- --- bleep, bleep, bleep

:cool:

11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
all I have to say is,............................................. --- ------ ---------------- ---- ----- --- bleep, bleep, bleep

:cool:

lol :blah:

11-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Rut Row Raggy!!!

iceracer65
11-02-2005, 10:30 AM
yea, its funny how some one can verbally attack, call someone queer etc, and never get kicked off.

yet i get banned for............................................... .................................................. .............................................

what was the reason you guys never told me again Bad Habit?

Trx450always
11-02-2005, 07:43 PM
not this again ice.

HUNTSALOT
11-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65
yea, its funny how some one can verbally attack, call someone queer etc, and never get kicked off.

yet i get banned for............................................... .................................................. .............................................

Hey if you change the H to an F and the B to a G what do you have Bad well you get it haha j/k LOL

wppracing
11-03-2005, 03:38 AM
And is VCP sold or not

HUNTSALOT
11-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by wppracing
And is VCP sold or not

We are still working on it.

iceracer65
11-03-2005, 10:57 AM
not this again ice.

considering the "wealth" of knowledge you always spread in your posts, plus giving a death threat on a public forum, i think you should keep your chimes to yourself!:grr:

mikes450r
11-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Why do you guys from .org always have to ruin our threads?

lol

:D

chad502ex
11-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65

it's like a video game for those guys hitting their "fun" ban button. Unfortuately iceracer your were the 8th person banned from there. Probally the highest banned number anywhere on the net!

chad502ex
11-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by mikes450r
Why do you guys from .org always have to ruin our threads?

lol

:D

happens almost everyday here when they are here.

when those are not here all is positive and technical...

a list is being compiled.

Trx450always
11-03-2005, 06:37 PM
now who did I death threat? and if i did, then I was kidding probablly. they are still considering letting u back on. if u want to.

11-03-2005, 06:39 PM
now who did I death threat? and if i did, then I was kidding probablly. they are still considering letting u back on. if u want to.

no offence...but most of the people banned...dont want to come back

chad502ex
11-03-2005, 07:55 PM

you did make the death threat- don't deny it; everyone read the threat and that type of behavior is unacceptable.

why don't you gather your buddies and leave. if the small list of your buddies were not here to cause trouble then this forum would be all positive and good. you and your buds always start chit and enough is enough.

chad502ex
11-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 450ar
Somebody should call scoobie doo and the gang. Just like in the cartoons. Some one wants to buy some thing, usualy a buisness or land. So they fabricate a ghost or monster. To bring down the value. And then they get to buy it for cheap. And magicly the ghost goes away. Is that what you did, talk **** about the products? And then when its cheap enough you make a deal ?

and you have done too much acid!

are you trip'n?

WTF?

heh

450 Racer R
11-03-2005, 09:54 PM

Originally posted by dez
Just an overview of the "strike" system:

1. Verbal Warning
2. Strike 1
3. Strike 2
4. Strike 3
5. Admin Ban Notice (Admin Review Depends on situation) (30 Days) *

* Admin reserves the right to outright ban a user against the strike rule if a gross mishap happens for example: threats to another persons life, criminal activity, etc. These are events that are unlikely and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis ...

--- All alleged infractions against the ToS are reviewed by all mods and admin ... Admin can only ban; and initially it's for 30 days ... Then after 30, the banned user can request re-assignment via emailing Admin (Tom Smitthead) under a 6 month probationary period ... Once that has expired, then all strikes are erased and you start over at zero strikes ... Although the verbal warning will not be re-given as the user is aware of the policy ...

My opinion is all of us are grown adults and this is just a formality and I don't anticipate much use of this policy ... If for whatever reason anyone falls under this policy, it is very liberal and you get 4 chances before you're banned for the 30 days, in which you are able to come back anyways ... If you look at many other forums on the net, this is a very forgiving policy ... Many others are very vague in what it takes to be banned and so forth ... It is all of our intention here at www.trx450r.org that everyone whether a day new or a year old be treated with fairness and respect ... Now that this formality is out of the way, let's have some fun !

450 Racer R
11-03-2005, 09:59 PM
they don't have to consider letting anyone back on. When someone is banned, it's only for 30 days followed by a 6 month probabtionary period. No consideration goes on when someone receives 4 strikes and is banned.

BOONE450R
11-03-2005, 10:06 PM
you did make the death threat- don't deny it; everyone read the threat and that type of behavior is unacceptable.

Kinda like this?? :ermm:

Originally posted by 450r51
kill urself boone450r chad is the man!!!!!

450r51,

I think he should end his uselessness too!!

chad502ex
11-04-2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by BOONE450R
Kinda like this?? :ermm:

those are suggestions, not threats- you stupid arse!!!

Go back to school, you need more english comprehension.

Why your at it, and since you a mod over there, why not practice what you preach and re-read (comprehend) those rules that dez posted over org about banning....

MOFO
11-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Ok, this thread got way off course. Most of the crap in here does not even pertain to this website.

Please do not bring problems from other sites to this site...unless someone wants to find out my banning process. :o