PDA

View Full Version : axis or elkas

PowerJunkie
10-28-2005, 11:51 PM
are axis triple rates as good as elkas quadtruple rates? i cant deside between them elkas or axis. does axis make a quadtuple rate or r they going to make one soon? thanks

trx400exxracer
10-29-2005, 08:18 AM
hey if you wait a little bit you can buy the new AXIS shocks that are coming

they are going to have titanium springs remote resivoirs and much more they are going to be some nice shocks

they only cost 2,000 for front and rear which is a good price on axis shocks

PowerJunkie
10-29-2005, 11:58 AM
THANKS. and ive only heard good things about the new ones so i think iim going to wait. when r they going to come out?

rob-u/21
10-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Elkas are as good if not better than axis. $2000 for a set of shocks is a little to much in my mind. Also, normaly the wait for a set axis is around three months and I am pretty sure their is already a wait list on those new axis. If you go with elkas, you will probably have them in your front door in around ten days. You might want to keep this in mind. One more thing, ELKA has really really good customer service.

dangle
10-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by rob-u/21
Elkas are as good if not better than axis. $2000 for a set of shocks is a little to much in my mind. Also, normaly the wait for a set axis is around three months and I am pretty sure their is already a wait list on those new axis. If you go with elkas, you will probably have them in your front door in around ten days. You might want to keep this in mind. One more thing, ELKA has really really good customer service.

I had elkas on my 'shee and got **** on by there customer service b/c I didn't buy the shocks new from them :rolleyes: .. I love the axis on my hybrid but i'd take a set of PEP big clicks over them anyday :D ....

Mike