PDA

View Full Version : HELP! 250R Graphics/seat cover ???

nuttynewt
06-19-2002, 11:29 AM
I am in the process of putting my 86R back together after a frame-up rebuild and can't find any good pictures of aftermarket graphics/seat cover pictures to help me decide on which brand to go with. I have new factory white plastic and blue hood and blue big Clarke tank, so I am looking to go with blue graphics and seat cover. Does anyone know who makes kits in blue? If you have pics, please post. (Even if your graphics are red, etc.) Thanks!!!

After I get everything back together, I will try to load some pics to put on here.

Tommy 17
06-19-2002, 12:41 PM
heres duncan racing/one industries... this is on orange but it looks awesome on white and blue... i like it bc all the sponser stickers are built into the graphic and will never come off... look at tavis canes quad i am pretty sure he has these with the exact plastic u have...

LRD_27
06-20-2002, 07:13 AM
K&K Graphics on 250R

nuttynewt
06-20-2002, 09:16 AM
Those K & K graphics look pretty sharp.

The Duncan graphics are all right, but I'm not big on putting a bunch of sponsor stickers on my quad. If they want me to advertise for them, they can either give me some of their product or pay me to use it... besides, I've never bought anything from Duncan.

I would like to see a set of The Factory Effex graphics in blue. I hear they're pretty cool.

Thanks for posting the pics. If anyone else has some, I would appreciate seeing them!

Razorback
06-20-2002, 09:33 AM
i think the nac's and k&k look great on 250rs. skin industries is pretty cool if you want something really different. i'll probably go with it next time...