PDA

View Full Version : need help buying a truck

hotrodbelair
10-28-2005, 07:50 PM
i got my license a month ago and my 69 belair isnt gonna be ready to drive before winter starts so im looking for a truck to buy to haul my quad and snowmobile around. i found this in the paper its a 1989 chevy 1/2 ton 350 runs and drives good. it says the only rust are on the cab corners and rockers but i can replace those easily. the box has a few dents in it. not sure on exact milage i called him and left a message. he wants a $1000 for it what do u guys think. and i also have 1800 saved up that was gonna go towards the ex but need a truck bad.

RaptorRacer45
10-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Jeep Comanche.....dont get a 350, ur gas milage will suffer majorly, just gat a small 6 cyl. truck, that will do the job and more plenty:D

hotrodbelair
10-28-2005, 08:30 PM
gas millage aint a problem realy if i need something that has gas millage ill drive my moms car that ive been driving for the past month. and i realy like these bigger trucks i work at a marsh and sometimes my boss lets me take his 2002 gmc 3/4 ton to get stuff that we need at the marsh nice truck and they also have a 89 3/4 ton there thats mostly for just around the marsh its a pretty nice truck. ive been looking for a truck for a while ive seen some s10s out there but they want to much for them.