BlasterEaten250
10-28-2005, 06:23 PM
I swear people are just getting dumber and dumber these days.:rolleyes:

ommkevin
10-28-2005, 06:25 PM
whats ur problem i asked for ur advice on which quad is best

BlasterEaten250
10-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Well first off, "I have an atv, but I am looking for a quad", an atv is a quad:huh Second, we have no clue what kind of riding you do, how big you are, how fast you want to go. So how in the world are we supposed to know what kind of quad you want? I am not trying to be a jerk, just a little bit more details would help.:)

ommkevin
10-28-2005, 06:36 PM
i was jus jokin this thread is pointless

ZeroLogic
10-28-2005, 07:12 PM

BlasterEaten250
10-28-2005, 07:16 PM
hehehe:p

hnnblehscnnble
10-28-2005, 11:44 PM
hey blastereaten250 maybe he meant atv as in 4x4 and quad is in sport bike.and maybe your too much of a prick to try and understand and be a little nice to someone who is just asking for advice instead of trying to make them feel stupid and never get the answers they need.i mean you must be so cool that you can beat blasters on a recon with sport plastics and only one headlight.i have a way better bike than you could dream of and i dont go making fun of people because i for some odd reason think i am soooo cool.

ommkevin what type of riding are you going to do and how old and how long have you ridden would be helpfull yes, mor einfo about you would be good but it still doesnt make this thread stupid just because you worded the post wrong.if you a beginner and would want a quad that will last with lots of aftermarket parts available then i would go with a 300ex. honda makes good bikes(when i say bike i mean quad atv 4 wheeler or whatever else you call them everyone)it has manual clutch good strong motyor that will probably outlive you, and liek i said befor emore aftermarket goodies than you know what to do with.

kyle

redlineranger
10-29-2005, 07:27 AM
^^ thats very true, but he already said he was joking and that the thread was pointless....... i want to see a pic of you "eatin a blaster" on that recon..... i 100% doubt that that has never happened.... :rolleyes:

MOFO
10-29-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by redlineranger
he already said he was joking and that the thread was pointless......

perfect reason to lock it down.