PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hatfield McCoy riders

parts eeter
10-28-2005, 03:35 PM
I live 2 hrs north of Hatfield McCoy in WV and all of my quad buddies quit riding.I would like any riders in the area to email kawski650sx@yahoo.com if they like to ride a fast B pace and enjoy riding this trail set.I am very bummed I have nobody to ride with.Let me know as I am bored to death riding by myself here in fairmont WV. I have a utility 650 as well but one can only deal with lets hit this mudhole and drink beer for so long.Especially if you come from a MX background like myself.I need people to ride with that like riding in a GNCC type fashion.Say cover 50 to 100 miles in a session 1.5 hrs to 4 hrs at a time.Eventually I hope to be be riding the Baja and hope to hook up with my old sponsor Maxxis to go with them but I am way out of the game and have alot of work to do before that would even be considered.(I havent rode sport quads in about 9 yrs!!)And I havent raced MX in 2 yrs.My name is Shaun and I hope to hear from you!!

omaits
10-28-2005, 09:32 PM
I just moved to Fairmont a few months ago and would love to do soem riding down here. Unfortunatly, my quad is sitting at my parents house in Ohio cause I have no where to keep it. When I do get a place to store it, I would def like to find soem places in fairmont to ride. I also plan on buying a house soon adn want to buy one that is within riding distance of some trails. Are there alot here?

parts eeter
10-29-2005, 08:57 AM
I have a house with a garage I am selling cheap in fairmont cuz I dont need it anymore.Yes there are about 200-400 acres of riding here and I will be glad to show you around them.The house has 3 br,1.5 bath,2 city lots,garage,off street parking and 2 blox from the riding above mentioned.Email kawski650sx@yahoo.com or call 304-363-4485 or 304-825-6218 if anything we can work out a deal on storage for your quad so we can ride at least.!!!I am also considering renting above mentioned for 450.00 a month! Let me know and we can hook up,if anything for a ride.

omaits
10-29-2005, 09:29 AM
sent you an email.

parts eeter
10-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Anybody??? I hope I am not the only hillbilly on this forum:p

Motoman440
10-31-2005, 02:39 PM
I live in Charleston, WV and ride the Waterways system probably too much. Anyway, if your ever down this way there's way more to the Waterways system than just the marked trails. Send me a pm and I'll meet up with ya there. There's a bunch of us going to Man, WV not this weekend but next. Riding Bearwallow on Friday and Rockhouse on Saturday. All sport quads and several do the GNCC series. Should be fun and fast if your interested.

parts eeter
11-01-2005, 06:32 AM
I dont know if I am gonna be able to ride that weekend.I am in Charleston right now because I had to drop my truck off at the body shop for a new paint job.I am getting it back next Monday.Then I need to install my new Piston ring kit in my ex.I will add you to my list of riding buddies.I am gonna try and get down here and ride before it gets too cold this year.But really I am looking to have a list of riders in this area for early spring.So I can get hooked up with you guys now and when the sun comes out I will already be familiar with you guys and have an idea where you are at.I just left my cousins house which is at the Big Ugly creek head off of the Corridor.It was only about 4 miles away from the Little Coal River Trailhead.I am getting revved up and ready to do some ridin.I got some more work to do before I can ride this year.I will keep in touch and thanks for the reply!!:D

Allen
11-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Drop me a PM...I ride the H/M all the time. I can show you around

kawracer103
12-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Dewey, whats up i was just out at hatfield and mccoy on saturday it was a cold on like last time me you and van went. Are you still ridin, give me a call next time you go out there.