PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan is an *****!

Matt37
10-28-2005, 01:56 PM
This lady pisses me off so much.

She should be ashamed of what she is doing, She is making her son look bad.

I just brought this up because I just saw her on CNN trashing George Bush again.

Now wheather you like George Bush or not, what she is doing is wrong.

Her (Cindy Sheehan) voice just makes me cringe every time I hear it.

The only person I hate more than this lady right now has to be Hillary Clinton. If she wins in 08 I am outta here.

Here I come Canada!

BlasterEaten250
10-28-2005, 01:59 PM
:huh :huh :huh :huh :confused: :huh :huh :huh :rolleyes: :eek2: :blah:

HONDA55
10-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Why wait?

MWB BigMike
10-28-2005, 02:42 PM
**** bush

wilkin250r
10-28-2005, 03:13 PM
This stupid woman paid a visit to New Orleans shortly after Katrina, and wrote an article about what she saw.

It's absurd. First, she says "lawlessness was rampant". Even though marial law had been declared, there was not enough personel to enforce it imediately following the hurricane.

Just a few sentences later, talking about the same area, she says that soldiers were everywhere, walking around with guns, like it was an occupied war zone. She called for the U.S. to "pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans".

:huh Wait a second, didn't she just say that there wasn't enough? Now she wants them all to leave? Make up your stupid mind, woman! :mad:

This woman is crazy. At the end of her article, she actually says:

"If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened."

Really? Seriously, is she saying that if George Bush would just pray a little bit more, we could end the world of political and religious strife, as well as controlling the weather and ridding the world of natural disasters?

SGA
10-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Maybe I need to watch the news more often because I have no idea who this woman is.:o

Mxjunkie
10-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Maybe I need to watch the news more often because I have no idea who this woman is.:o

shes a soilders mother that died in the war. Shes a little wacko in the brain if you ask me!

shes in the blue coat.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20051025/i/r2041793373.jpg

Matt37
10-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
This stupid woman paid a visit to New Orleans shortly after Katrina, and wrote an article about what she saw.

It's absurd. First, she says "lawlessness was rampant". Even though marial law had been declared, there was not enough personel to enforce it imediately following the hurricane.

Just a few sentences later, talking about the same area, she says that soldiers were everywhere, walking around with guns, like it was an occupied war zone. She called for the U.S. to "pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans".

:huh Wait a second, didn't she just say that there wasn't enough? Now she wants them all to leave? Make up your stupid mind, woman! :mad:

This woman is crazy. At the end of her article, she actually says:

"If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened."

Really? Seriously, is she saying that if George Bush would just pray a little bit more, we could end the world of political and religious strife, as well as controlling the weather and ridding the world of natural disasters?

Yea, they just had a press conference on CNN with her for some peace program she is involved with and her press conferences are like one big contradiction.

She is a full blown moron.

Honda400exrox
10-28-2005, 04:02 PM
maybe we'll get lucky and some wacky iraqi will blow her up;):P

Tommy 17
10-28-2005, 04:03 PM
i've fallowed her some and i think she has alot of good points but i think shes goin about it all wrong and some things she does is over the line...

i'm with her 50/50 on some stuff...

i know this new CIA operative stuff with the scoobey guy could be VERY bad.... i dunno enouf about it yet thou...

Guy400
10-28-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry but this woman is a complete loon. I can damn near guarantee you that her son is rolling over in his grave watching her. Her ex-husband (or soon to be) said as much. Not only that but her son voluntarily re-enlisted for a 2nd tour before he was killed. He knew exactly what he was getting in to but he believed in the mission. Where was this woman while her son was alive? Our only hope is she trips on the White House sidewalk and smacks her head on the concrete and isn't able to speak anymore. As crass as it sounds some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and some people shouldn't be allowed to talk.

Honda400exrox
10-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I'm sorry but this woman is a complete loon.

ahahah me and all my friends say the word loon lol

MWB BigMike
10-28-2005, 04:38 PM
I am a firm bush opponent, I dont like him or anything he has done in office, but this lady is friggin nuts. Or LOON works also :D

FoxRacing81
10-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MWB BigMike
I am a firm bush opponent, I dont like him or anything he has done in office, but this lady is friggin nuts. Or LOON works also :D

You have your opinions, but may I ask why you hate Bush?

You guys are right though. She is right up there with Hilary and the rest of the liberals.