PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide which one?

yamadooski
10-28-2005, 05:18 AM
Im stuck between the E-ton, Dinli, Kasea, and 2 new ones I found.
The Unison race 70 and the Extreme Pro shark 70.

The Unison and the Shark come with a few race components all ready.

I heard a few of the Dinli's have been breaking down real bad at track. We race XC.

Are there aftermarket parts for the Unison and the Shark?

I like the eton they are being sold at the big dealerships here.
I know alot about the big race quads cause thats what I race, but this mini stuff is so much more involved.

Any help or input would be great.

dirtmomma
10-28-2005, 08:27 AM
WE went w/ the Kasea due to ALL the aftermarket parts that are for them!!! Plus you see tons of them on hte tracks doing well!! But I do hear good things about the others :)
Check out this site www.miniatvs.com maybe that'll help make your decision ;):) Good Luck

300exOH
10-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Just a heads up on the eton. I think they are great machines but we had an eton 90 and a polaris 90 at the same time and the polaris would smoke the eton. I could ride the polaris against my son and still beat him and I outweigh him by more than 100lbs. The kasea and polaris are very equal in power.

Samson
10-28-2005, 09:20 AM
I'd buy the cheapest and spend the extra money on upgrades. Any of these can be made to run. But you might want to prioritize things that are difficult or expensive to add later like a rear foot brake or hydraulic disc brake, especially if you have a young child with small hands.

Just my $.02.

mcatvme
10-28-2005, 12:13 PM
My two boys raced the GNCCs this year. One on a kasea the other on a xtreme tantrum and both are great like bike. The new shark that xtreme has out will have ALOT of aftermarket goodies for it in a little bit. Both WRHracing and K-Fab have this quad and are currently testing and building parts for them as we speck. I like the kasea the most. It has i think the best geometry on the market and has a TON off goodies for it aftermarket wise. Just my 2 cents.