PDA

View Full Version : +2 +1 A-arms

Camaden
10-28-2005, 12:05 AM
Since putting these on my front brakes suck, I gotta pump them to get them to work and dont know why I never changed lines maufacter said I could use my stocks ones. I tried bleeding them and no air was in the lines.

Anyone got any ideas?

rummerd
10-28-2005, 07:46 AM
you probably have a kink in your lines somewhere. I think you really do need new lines after going to wider arms, the 4 hundy can benifit from braided stainless lines anyhow, but.... check your lines(especially where they go from the arm to the spindle) for a kink. that would cause the problem you are describing.

416exduner
10-28-2005, 11:17 AM
I was told that when I put new +2 arms on my quad I had to go to bigger brake lines, so I did and they work fine...I think you probably need longer lines...just my thought though.

reichart90
10-28-2005, 01:59 PM
make sure your not getting air in anywhere . for some reason i had one Hell of a time pumping them out. I ended up doing it with a hand pump (also i've seen where you can buy a tube with a small check valve it.) good luck man, they're a son-of-b

QuadJunkies
10-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by 416exduner
I was told that when I put new +2 arms on my quad I had to go to bigger brake lines, so I did and they work fine...I think you probably need longer lines...just my thought though. ;)

400exMO
10-29-2005, 05:53 PM
you don't NEED new lines, the stockers will make it. But new ones to compensate for the arms will be well worth the cash.