PDA

View Full Version : DS650 For sale Or Trade for..Parts and something else

QuadRP
10-27-2005, 09:07 PM
I gotta 2000 model DS650 Project bike for sale...Sorry marko but this thing has to go its too big for me and my permanently messed up wrist mess with...Newayz...I need to get rid of this...all it needs is a Carb, Radiator, Plastic, Seat, Swingarm Bearings and seals, Axle Bearings and Seals, Starter, and rear brake rotor and hub....Everything else is here and assembled...all the bushings in the aarms and ball joints are tight...along with the tie rods and ends..their straight...I was told the motor runs and possibly has the 720 kit in it...I wouldnt have any doubts cause ive checked the motor and everything is clean and there appears to be no evidence of any kind of harm done to this motor...it looks to have brand new gaskets on all the covers...and the valves are shiny like their brand new...the intake and exhaust ports are totally clean with no evidence of anything such as oil or cacked on black deposit that comes when a normal engine runs....the front sprocket thats on the motor is a 16t and appears to be almost brand new....This would make someone a great project to finish up fairly fast...everything to me looks to be in great shape and almost mint condition...theres the occasional scrapes here and there...but ive checked over everything and everything looks really really good...it doesnt even need a coat of paint on anything...thats how new everything looks to me....someone told me that it would take a grand to get it goin...umm I beg to differ cause I could have gotten the rest of the stuff off ebay for like 300 bucks....so yea...if iw as to fix it and sell it I could easily get 2500 out of it...but since its not complete...hit me up with some offers....and no cheasy offers either please.

Oh and by the way...I would do some trading...im looking fora Banshee, Raptor, 400ex with Mods, ora 250R...it doesnt have to run..and can need some work...as long as its decent ... let me know.

I will also trade for a aftermarket Dale or 250r Front end and Also Money...Or will trade parts for Parts...and So on

z-mann
10-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Any pics?
richandjill@prodigy.net