PDA

View Full Version : Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off...

muchojackdaniel
10-27-2005, 08:49 PM
this song is hilarious! My gf loves country so we were listening to the station in the car the other day and I heard this guy singing that Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off...It's catchy and has a serious note to it. My gf's friend of friend at umvd got her a free CD of this guy Joe Nichols. Anyone heard of Joe Nichols or even listen to the country. The first song also has a brilliant title "Size Matters" (Someday). I have to give Joe props man for coming up with a creative and brillant collection of songs. It sure caught my attention!

Killa250ex
10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I got his cd, Its pretty good

250R-Dee
10-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Country music has gotten too diluted with that pop crap so I think I might give this CD a listen. I like the old school stuff by Hank, Bama, Garth, Buck Owens and so forth!

SGA
10-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
Country music has gotten too diluted with that pop crap so I think I might give this CD a listen. I like the old school stuff by Hank, Bama, Garth, Buck Owens and so forth!

Now that made me look twice. Buck Owens?

How about George Jones, Loretta Lynn, Charlie Pride, Conway Twitty, Etc, Etc. Thats the Country I grew up with.

SGA
10-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Back to that tequilla song. I played it for my GF, she laughed.

Margaritas + my GF = Good Times :devil:

250R-Dee
10-27-2005, 11:28 PM
I grew up listen to Buck Owens, Hank Sr and gospel music at my grand parents. Damn, I can't believe I forgot to mention George Jones! I didn't want to get carried away so I only listed a few of my favorites. I got the Hanks CD (all three of 'em) and I love it.

In the good ole days me and my buds would cruise around with 5 or 6 tapes in the pick 'em truck or whatever we may have been driving. Hank Jr, AC/DC, Van Halen, RUN DMC, George Jones and .38 Special.

muchojackdaniel
10-27-2005, 11:33 PM
He has some other songs that caught my attention as well...the first song on the cd is titled "Size Matters" (someday)....and that song about how love really is...it so put everything from a man's point of view with a house and bills etc...I really give the guy credit for getting my attention on this one!

250R-Dee
10-27-2005, 11:36 PM
I just listened to some samples on Joe's site (http://www.joenichols.com/music/index.php) so I think I need to get on half.com and buy this CD. Sounds pretty damn good. :D

SGA
10-27-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
In the good ole days me and my buds would cruise around with 5 or 6 tapes in the pick 'em truck or whatever we may have been driving. Hank Jr, AC/DC, Van Halen, RUN DMC, George Jones and .38 Special.

Damn, thats what I did too!

Say, are you that guy who always rode with us and I never got his name?

250R-Dee
10-27-2005, 11:44 PM
bwahahahaha... thanks for the laugh SGA :D .

Man do I miss the good ole days. Listening to good country music, fishing at the lake, eatin' beer battered hush puppies and pan fried fish,,,,,,,

Damn, I think I wanna move back home! Hell, I was home for my gramps funeral a couple months and I almost cried when I saw a Cardinal for the first time in 13 years. Then I caught the whiff of a fire ant hill after a quick summer shower. There ain't nothing like the south but the people here on this tropical rock are the japanese version of southerners. Laidback and happy go lucky.

Back to the topic... mucho thanks for the tip about Joe Nichols. His music sounds pretty good.

bigvforcer
10-28-2005, 06:41 AM
If you like Joe Nichols you ought to try Gary Allan, Trace adkins. They all hav that old country deep crackled voice to them. Makes it sound real good!

I just saw joe nichols in concert. When he sang tequilla makes her clothes fall off, you should have seen the shirts flying!!!!!:devil:

Atkins
10-28-2005, 06:42 AM
I was listening to my buddies Hank Jr. cd, and that guys a nut! Half the CD has an oldschool Hank Sr. feel to it with some messed up but enjoyable lyrics, and then the other half was this crazy hardcore punk band that I guess he plays for too. Wierdest CD ive ever listened to.:huh He also did a laid back country song with the lyrics of Gin and Juice from Snoop Dogg and I thought it was hilarious.

Anyone else know what Im talking about?

HtFoxChick
10-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Ok, I'm trusting you guys on this one. I like him anyway and a good tequila song can't hurt!!!:D

Quad18star
10-28-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Back to that tequilla song. I played it for my GF, she laughed.

Margaritas + my GF = Good Times :devil:

PunkA$$
10-28-2005, 07:49 AM

dirtmomma
10-28-2005, 08:01 AM
Yep it's a good CD he's got some great songs!!!! Some other good ones are Keith Urban, just got a couple of his Cd's, toby Keith, LOTS more the country is good now & actually always has been :)

And oh man those WERE the days..............................38 special,ac/dc,hank,george, here's a good one MEATLOAF :D:D:D I got a couple CD's awhile back & my son was like WTF is that LMAO :o :o does that mean I AM getting old :eek2: gotta love the play by play :)

wilkin250r
10-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by bigvforcer
If you like Joe Nichols you ought to try Gary Allan, Trace adkins.

Yeah, because nothing says "Old-time classic country" like Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. :p

Although almost sacrilegious, I have to admit, I've never been a big George Jones fan. I also detest Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts.

I'm a big Garth fan, though. I was lucky enough to stumble my way into floor tickets when he came to Reno. Easily the best concert I've ever been to.

muchojackdaniel
10-28-2005, 10:45 AM
I picked up a copy for my friend at Best Buy this morning. It's like 7.99 this week. Sweet deal!

wvspeedfreak
10-28-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Yeah, because nothing says "Old-time classic country" like Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. :p

That is exactly what I thought the first time I heard that song.:huh

Honda400exrox
10-28-2005, 06:38 PM
has anyone heard this country song my friend has it but his sis made the cd a few months ago and she cant remember the name of it. It goes like this

this is the chorus

P*ss me off....Fing jerk....get one my nerves, then it goes

wellll here comes johnny he's a one ball man with his pecker in his hand

lol its actually a pretty good song:blah:

mrusk
10-28-2005, 07:36 PM
I love country music more than anything, but what is up with this new country crap. God bless the broken road. blaha blah blah keith urban blah blah blah.

I think half the country stars don't own a cowboy hat. There music just sucks so bad their is no other genre of music that wants them. Seriously half of all these new country songs arn't country at all. The old country is 10x better.

Matt

APK400exRacer
10-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
I love country music more than anything, but what is up with this new country crap. God bless the broken road. blaha blah blah keith urban blah blah blah.

I think half the country stars don't own a cowboy hat. There music just sucks so bad their is no other genre of music that wants them. Seriously half of all these new country songs arn't country at all. The old country is 10x better.

Matt

AMEN!!!!

PREACH IT BROTHA!

Rascall Flats.....Keith Urban......GARBAGE!!!! Sorry but there is nothin better than some Garth, George Strait, Alan, Hank Jr and Sr. Even Toby is gettin into this pop garbage. I loved his old stuff but lately its just BLAH!!!!!!!:huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh