PDA

View Full Version : Powroll Kit for 250ex

One_Bad_400
06-19-2002, 09:37 AM
my little brother has a 250ex and he wants to bore it out so he can keep up with me a little better, and Powroll finally got the kit out, but it doesn't tell what cc it actually bores it out to, can anybody figure it out with what info they give on the site

super_man37366
06-19-2002, 10:26 AM
well as far as I know they are still working on it.. they have not got to much n-fo on it.. IMO I believe it will bring that puppy to its full potenial I mean why else would they be doing it? I sure be glad to know when they get done with it I have GOT to get one I just hope they are not to $.. N YOUR OPTION what would do you believe it will cost? Thankz

06-19-2002, 04:30 PM
hey superman it would be more helpful if u got the quad before you get the bore kit. IMO.

Nausty
06-19-2002, 04:49 PM
why would you get a 250ex and then get the kit right after. You might as well get a bigger quad with more power and more power to be able to get out of the thing later. What are you gonna do when you want more power out of the 250ex and you have everything done to it? To sell it for the same price as it would if it were stock and then just buy the next biggest quad and start modding that again. I would suggest a 300ex instead.

Striker49
06-19-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
why would you get a 250ex and then get the kit right after. You might as well get a bigger quad with more power and more power to be able to get out of the thing later. What are you gonna do when you want more power out of the 250ex and you have everything done to it? To sell it for the same price as it would if it were stock and then just buy the next biggest quad and start modding that again. I would suggest a 300ex instead.

I couldnt state it better Nausty. :cool:

super_man37366
06-19-2002, 05:35 PM
striker.... why do you own one then? and ask questions about it? think before you speak.... and to answer your question nasty to get nothuing flaming: DIFFERNT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS... I like shaft and I dont want a bigger quad just all I can get ouot of the 250ex......... later

flaneledholes
06-19-2002, 06:54 PM
What if you bought a 250ex and you weigh like 85lbs. like my cuz and suddenly gain 50 lbs. in around a year and a half? You have no more money and you need some more power and pipes arent doing it for you a big bore is the only solution.

Striker49
06-19-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by super_man37366
striker.... why do you own one then? and ask questions about it? think before you speak.... and to answer your question nasty to get nothuing flaming: DIFFERNT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS... I like shaft and I dont want a bigger quad just all I can get ouot of the 250ex......... later

EZ there boy.....I own one b/c my dad would not buy me anything bigger and I was lucky enough to not have to pay for it so thats why Ive got one. And actually I dont ask hardly any questions bout it.
If you perfer shaft drive then thats fine, and if you dont think you will want anything bigger then go ahead and get a 250 but if you are like most of us then you will want some more power in a couple of months and there is only so much you can mod it b4 costin ya the price of a new 300 or even a 400. Its just a matter of opinion, no need to yell at people. :cool:

super_man37366
06-19-2002, 08:36 PM
alright were kewl... later

bigbadbrad
06-20-2002, 08:23 AM
i wonder if that bore kit will work on a recon?