PDA

View Full Version : high school lunch

(T) (L) (U)
10-27-2005, 06:54 PM
hey i was just wonderin if all you guys that go to high school have an open lunch where you can leave or a lunch where you have to eat at school

10-27-2005, 07:11 PM
well in my lunch you can leave, but you can only go outside to the tables. I bet if someone tried to go to like mcdonalds they would be arrested. My schools like that.

10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
in my school you can go where ever you want as long as your back before classes start:chinese:

10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
at my high school only the seniors could leave campus for lunch but they had to have a bunch of forms signed and pass all there classes and could not miss more than 6 days every semester

thrasher_ex
10-27-2005, 07:45 PM
you have to stay inside at my prision...

brian-250
10-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
you have to stay inside at my prision...

What school you go to?

400exrules
10-27-2005, 08:04 PM
no lmfao, at my school only seniors can go outside to eat at the tables, but if anyone stepped foot off campus, they would prob call the SWAT team....no joke, my school sucks. Its pretty rediculous

someone pulled the fire alarm as a joke a few fridays ago, and the principal announced over the PA, that if anyone could come to the office and tell them who pulled it they would give them $500:eek:

10-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
no lmfao, at my school only seniors can go outside to eat at the tables, but if anyone stepped foot off campus, they would prob call the SWAT team....no joke, my school sucks. Its pretty rediculous

someone pulled the fire alarm as a joke a few fridays ago, and the principal announced over the PA, that if anyone could come to the office and tell them who pulled it they would give them $500:eek: I'd be at the principals office before he was done talking.

Ralph
10-27-2005, 08:09 PM
fire alarms arent a joke

u know how much time and money whoever did it wasted.

The firemen had to stop whatever they were doing, prob drinking, and then waste the gas in the truck goin over there. then they had to make sure everything is cool. there is prob alot paperwork to be filled out etc.

stupid. unless ofcourse u hate your school, if then go for it cause i dont give a damn in my schoo, itl is very communistic and if any of you old farts want to argue this id be glad to, im not just some little kid complaining :macho

as for leaving seniors can, and ive been cutting class since soph year, u just gotta be smart about it

Oh yeah and remeber they are your tax dollars in those schools, so waste the schools money so they cannot spend it on more stupid crap.

JDiablo
10-27-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

as for leaving seniors can, and ive been cutting class since soph year, u just gotta be smart about it

Oh yeah and remeber they are your tax dollars in those schools, so waste the schools money so they cannot spend it on more stupid crap.

I have been doing that recently you leave school and there is like a mini mini mall kinda thing 200 ft away from the school,you just have to make sure the door is open in our school,but basically you cant leave,i think that is pretty moronic considering we have alot of fast food/sub joints close to the school

Ralph
10-27-2005, 09:00 PM
yeah

they are responsible if anything happens when ur off campus, thats why they try to keep it to a minimum,

the only real problem i have with my school is this.

Guicance office, they are supposed to help you get into college but all they do is litteraly scream at you. The guidance counselers are also lazy.

Dean of students, very stubborn and treats people like they are 12. He doesnt reallize that people have other responsibilies in life and he is just a douchebag.

Rediculous rules, we used to beable to wear hats in school but all of the sudden it became "Disrespectfull". i dont see how after it wasnt disrespectfull for 30+ years it has suddenly become so shockingly disturbing.

Ontop of it all they decide to have a hat day, encouraging everyone to have a hat day. Is it not disrespectfull then? This is just a crumb of the pie.

Besides all that, its not too bad, alot of the teachers are cool but some are old ladies which are so horrifiengly ugly that a lack of sex has driven them into total depression which they then realease onto the students.

i know this is a lunch thread, but idc:chinese:

MotoX3
10-27-2005, 09:04 PM
anyone can leave at my school...as long as your back...i go about once a week with a junior in the class i have before lunch and another guy.....were usually about 5 minutes late and he doensnt give a hoot:p

Scott-300ex
10-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
someone pulled the fire alarm as a joke a few fridays ago, and the principal announced over the PA, that if anyone could come to the office and tell them who pulled it they would give them $500:eek:

I'd walk up there right away and be like, "I did it, it was me, can I have my money now:D?"

The fire department doesn't get called untill someone makes a phone call. Untill there is reported a true fire and a teacher/student call the fire department making a report on it.

Jake250ex
10-27-2005, 09:09 PM
all I know is every tuesday we have country fried steak and its amazing. if you dont get it your not a man :eek2:

we have fast food but its way overpriced and chitty

10-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
I'd be at the principals office before he was done talking.

In our school you would have your head threw a locker befor you were done telling them who did it.

400exrules
10-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
I'd walk up there right away and be like, "I did it, it was me, can I have my money now:D?"

The fire department doesn't get called untill someone makes a phone call. Untill there is reported a true fire and a teacher/student call the fire department making a report on it.

yah i was trying to get people to let me turn them in, and i would split the money with them $250,$250 lol

HtFoxChick
10-28-2005, 07:01 AM
you have to stay inside at my prision.

Same here......oh wait, this year, we can go in the hallway!:grr:

jakes699
10-28-2005, 07:21 AM
my prison has bars... u cant go out side...

FourFiftyFour
10-28-2005, 07:29 AM
at one of the high schools i went to.. juniors and seniors could go off campus to wherever we wanted bc the cheap school didnt even have a cafeteria. When I went to Alvin High though.. only seniors that were Texas Scholars could go off campus (which I was) so it wasnt a big deal for me. My boyfriend at the time got in trouble and got ISS for 3 days bc we tried to sneak off campus for lunch. I didnt get in trouble though because I had my TX scholar ID. Pretty crazy at my old high school...there was a police station AT the school and they had golf carts that would reach up to 40 mph to run down students :eek2:

Scott-300ex
10-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
there was a police station AT the school and they had golf carts that would reach up to 40 mph to run down students :eek2:

Go down the stairs

Either they stop, or they don't and it would be funny.

;)

:D

Smokin 440
10-28-2005, 11:26 AM
We have off campus at our school, I'm suprised we still do because everything gets more restricted every year, but not lunch. All you have to do is have your parents sign a form and your golden...

(T) (L) (U)
10-28-2005, 01:16 PM
i was just wonderin cuz on thursday me and a ctwo friends went of school grounds for lucn and well when we were done we couldnt get back in the school the way we came out so we came n the front/main doo rand well they caught us and gave 5 detentions

FoxRacing81
10-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Gotta stay inside at our hell house. Lunch sucks too...way overpriced...soon there starting this program where we put money into an account and enter a number when we are paying for our lunch...so we don't have to carry money...there just doing it because our school is loosing money because of lunch ladies who can't count it. So this way, it automaticly gets counted for.

-Justin

JDiablo
10-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
In our school you would have your head threw a locker befor you were done telling them who did it.

A kid got jumped today right in front of my by four other "gang" members just because he looked at this kid wrong,its getting pretty bad nowadays

Punk'd
10-28-2005, 01:29 PM
We can go outside but we cant leave campus

10-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Shift_400EX
in my school you can go where ever you want as long as your back before classes start:chinese:

same here, except they dont give a rat`s *** if you`re late or not:D

JRP
10-28-2005, 01:51 PM
in our school you cant go naywhere... if you leave the cafeteria they write you up.. i hate our school.

theTman
10-28-2005, 02:16 PM
seniors can go outside...and we can go to the bathroom....thats it

ZeroLogic
10-28-2005, 02:33 PM
my school is a prison you can leave nor just walk outside the entrance/exit doors lock automaticly so you cant get back in you cant leave school propety unless its a school program (sports) or your dismissed and its fenced in:scary:

ZeroLogic
10-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
A kid got jumped today right in front of my by four other "gang" members just because he looked at this kid wrong,its getting pretty bad nowadays

heh we have blood and crips (sopposely) stright from new york city but they talk more they actually do

ZeroLogic
10-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by banshee91

sounds like my school:D

JDiablo
10-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
heh we have blood and crips (sopposely) stright from new york city but they talk more they actually do

yup we have bloods,latin kings,crips,all that stupid chit,and some wanna b ones too

SGA
10-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
and if any of you old farts want to argue this id be glad to, im not just some little kid complaining :macho

Not a peep from me:D

mrusk
10-28-2005, 05:10 PM
My school had some gangs too. The chevy gang and the ford gang! Thats all we had.

At lunch seniors were aloud to go to the courtyard. No where else.

Matt

ZeroLogic
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
My school had some gangs too. The chevy gang and the ford gang! Thats all we had.

At lunch seniors were aloud to go to the courtyard. No where else.

Matt

crazy ol sussex:cool:

400exrider33
10-28-2005, 08:21 PM
food at my school sucks big balls and u are not allowed to leave either si that makes it all the more worse i dont know why they have to torture us with that poison and another thing i hate about school is how all them sick people come there and infest you because they hack all over its like one big ses pool

devildriver422
10-30-2005, 09:16 AM
We can go outside but have to stay on school property. That doesn;t stop some of us though, we get back from Boces(technical center for half the day of school) and just get dropped in the parking lot and leave for a while then come back.

ZeroLogic
10-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by devildriver422
We can go outside but have to stay on school property. That doesn;t stop some of us though, we get back from Boces(technical center for half the day of school) and just get dropped in the parking lot and leave for a while then come back.

you live in ny?

devildriver422
10-30-2005, 09:31 AM
yea

rmz250
10-30-2005, 09:40 AM
Were supposed to stay in lunch. My lunch table is sweet though. How much you guys pay for lunch. Up to 1.50 here. Used to be 90 cents. I love never getting caught for anything. :blah:

trick250r
10-30-2005, 09:41 AM
at our school we have to stay on campus for lunch. it really doesn't bother me tho, i didnt take a lunch this year

10-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by rmz250
Were supposed to stay in lunch. My lunch table is sweet though. How much you guys pay for lunch. Up to 1.50 here. Used to be 90 cents. I love never getting caught for anything. :blah:

wow your lunch is cheap, 2.50 over here

m_townsgreatest
10-30-2005, 01:06 PM
well ours you have to stay....
infact a friend of mines sister snuck out to the local wendys and was pulling through the drive through and the principal was sitting in there eating. When she got her diploma she open it up and it said "out to lunch real big". she then got her real one

(T) (L) (U)
10-30-2005, 03:47 PM
damn 1.50 thats cheap our lunch cost 2.00

10-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
yup we have bloods,latin kings,crips,all that stupid chit,and some wanna b ones too

We even have bloods and crips here in kansas. lol

m_townsgreatest
10-30-2005, 04:30 PM
round here we have a gang called the squad unit and they are not the type to play with. There is about 100 of them and if they cant find you they will go to your house and beat your mom down. Crazy black people!No offense to the ones on here

10-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by m_townsgreatest
round here we have a gang called the squad unit and they are not the type to play with. There is about 100 of them and if they cant find you they will go to your house and beat your mom down. Crazy black people!No offense to the ones on here

damn,where do you live?
Im lucky, theres no gangs like that in my school. Theres one "gangsta" kid that you should might watch out for, but the rest of them "gangster" kids in my school are jokes.

Scott-300ex
10-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by (T) (L) (U)
damn 1.50 thats cheap our lunch cost 2.00

At the Fear Factory concert last nite it cost me $1.50 for a 4 ounce thing of soda, and it was just about all ice.:(

fasterblaster09
10-30-2005, 08:32 PM
We cant leave for lunch..but the seniors usually go out on their half day off,well the ones with jobs do.And our full price lunch is $1.00,reduced is $.50,and 75% of the kids in my school get lunch free,because parentes claim they make no money.Last year the prices were full-$.70,reduced-$.40,and again mostly free.