PDA

View Full Version : Monroe WA Flattrack

BlueZ440
10-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Just wondering who is going to FT at Monroe next weekend. I'll be up there with a small crew this year.

Also I would like to know if they are going to have Practice on friday afternoon?

Dirtmomma or maggy could you help me out?:D

maggiesboy
10-27-2005, 09:56 PM
nothing yet as far as practice.

I wrenched my back, so I don't know if I'll race or not. I will be there (under the cycle barn tent, so stop by and say hi) but my lil' guy will be racing his LT50.

BlueZ440
10-28-2005, 06:10 AM
Cool. I'll stop by...Nice 50..does it move?

dirtmomma
10-28-2005, 08:22 AM
WE will also be there :D:D DJ will be racing my 300ex & MAYBE his blaster(it may not make the 1st race due to head probs :( but we'll see!!) Trev will be racing his new ride also :D along w/ MB's son!! It ought to be interesting!!

Not sure where we will be parked, gotta call to see about getting a pit spot still :o

baseballplaya23
10-28-2005, 12:42 PM
im pretty sure i will be there but im not sure if i will be racin or not. i gotta decide if i wanna tear up my new pretty bike. haha

BlueZ440
10-28-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WE will also be there :D:D DJ will be racing my 300ex & MAYBE his blaster(it may not make the 1st race due to head probs :( but we'll see!!) Trev will be racing his new ride also :D along w/ MB's son!! It ought to be interesting!!

Not sure where we will be parked, gotta call to see about getting a pit spot still :o

do you have to be special to get a pit stop parking??:D

dirtmomma
10-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
do you have to be special to get a pit stop parking??:D

LOL oh yeah REAL special LMAO ;);) j/k It costs $150 for the season! Thats to be able to bring your rig in instead of PUSHING your equipement from the back lot!! i like to park in there so I can cook CHILI int he motorhome & stay warm :)

BlueZ440
10-29-2005, 09:07 PM
LOL oh yeah REAL special LMAO ;);) j/k It costs $150 for the season! Thats to be able to bring your rig in instead of PUSHING your equipement from the back lot!! i like to park in there so I can cook CHILI int he motorhome & stay warm :)

Well chit..hook the Boise crew up with some home made Monroe Chili..:D Well I guess will be pushing again..LMAO..

I just got my quad FT ready..can't wait.. We are going to have a long weekend.. Saturday night FT and that same night we drive 4hrs to Richland to harescrable race on sunday morning..:ermm: :macho

dirtmomma
10-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Well chit..hook the Boise crew up with some home made Monroe Chili..:D Well I guess will be pushing again..LMAO..

I just got my quad FT ready..can't wait.. We are going to have a long weekend.. Saturday night FT and that same night we drive 4hrs to Richland to harescrable race on sunday morning..:ermm: :macho

NOT a problem :D:D:D I can do THAT!!!! Just come on over & say HI :p
and damn that is a LONG weekend :eek2: so I assume your bringing your mx set up w/ ya?! Is Todd racing his kart,quad,bike or ALL :D:D It'll be good to see you guys again why don't ya throw that quadjunkie girl in w/ ya :D:D:D

BlueZ440
10-30-2005, 09:25 AM
NOT a problem :D:D:D I can do THAT!!!! Just come on over & say HI :p
and damn that is a LONG weekend :eek2: so I assume your bringing your mx set up w/ ya?! Is Todd racing his kart,quad,bike or ALL :D:D It'll be good to see you guys again why don't ya throw that quadjunkie girl in w/ ya :D:D:D

I'll make sure and stop by and get my chili bowl..:cool:
Yes we are bringing our MX set-up..For me and 2 others it's only changing tires and rasing the quad up...LMAO.. Now for Lance he sleeps and takes out the other 450:grr:

As for Todd,I'm not sure if he's coming or not.. Last time I spoke with him, he said ya but then I heard No..:confused:

dirtmomma
10-30-2005, 08:03 PM
damn must be nice LOL to be Lance that is ;)

it sucks to have to raise & lower them all the time we have to do the same thing :rolleyes:

tractorpacker
10-31-2005, 08:23 PM
I think I'll show up for week 2. I don't know with which quad, but maybe both????

maggiesboy
10-31-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by tractorpacker
I think I'll show up for week 2. I don't know with which quad, but maybe both????

"BIG TALKER":D

BlueZ440
10-31-2005, 09:08 PM
any word on practice:(

tractorpacker
10-31-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
"BIG TALKER":D Yeah whateva, I think I'll get the stroker ready and let Andy run it. If one quads going I might as well bring both.

dirtmomma
10-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah whateva, I think I'll get the stroker ready and let Andy run it. If one quads going I might as well bring both.

Damn man you need to change your location LMAO ;):)

Yep always easier to bring both quads :D

metalmellinium
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Ill be there, but wont be racing. Are you gonna be selling parts out there?
nothing yet as far as practice.

I wrenched my back, so I don't know if I'll race or not. I will be there (under the cycle barn tent, so stop by and say hi) but my lil' guy will be racing his LT50.

maggiesboy
11-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium
Ill be there, but wont be racing. Are you gonna be selling parts out there?

I should sell parts if I'm not racing, that will prolly pee in the old mans cheerieos from Everett Powersports huh?:devil:

baseballplaya23
11-01-2005, 10:45 AM
I should sell parts if I'm not racing, that will prolly pee in the old mans cheerieos from Everett Powersports huh?:devil:
lmao haha ya it probably would. but it is a great idear. Cyclebarn should bring a trailer to the races with gas and some parts and **** in it to sell. hmm ty what are you buying now?

metalmellinium
11-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Ya that would be awesome if you sold parts. But just sell parts for the YFZ and bring hoosiers. Now thats a good idear! Hey can you get Hiper wheels? And when should my starter be in?

tractorpacker
11-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Damn man you need to change your location LMAO ;):)

Yep always easier to bring both quads :D

OK, you don't wanna be my neighbor.

dirtmomma
11-02-2005, 07:41 AM
OK, you don't wanna be my neighbor.

LOL ahhh now I didn't mean to hurt your feeling ;);):D:D:D it just sounded a little wierd, givin' ya a hard time JOELY:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :devil:

maggiesboy
11-02-2005, 07:55 AM
LOL ahhh now I didn't mean to hurt your feeling ;);):D:D:D it just sounded a little wierd, givin' ya a hard time JOELY:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :devil:

Geesh Dirty, Are you tryin' to make TP cry? He could get scared and bust a woolie!:D

dirtmomma
11-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Geesh Dirty, Are you tryin' to make TP cry? He could get scared and bust a woolie!:D

LOL someone has too :D he was "cluckin" @ me last night calling me a chicken cuz I ain't racin :( haha j/k ;)

maggiesboy
11-02-2005, 08:14 AM
Good ole' TP, you gotta luv that guy. He is like a teddy bear with a lil bit of extra fuzz on his chin!

tractorpacker
11-02-2005, 08:31 PM
I can't do woolies, I get too scared.

I was teasin dirty cuz she won't take the track against a 15 year old kid. I went as far as offering a 305ex, for the laps.

BlueZ440
11-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Well we are taking off tomorrow night...And making a few stops.

So how's the weather?hopefully it doesn't rain like last year :D

metalmellinium
11-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Haha rain.... Its gonna down pour like a moa****a tonight and tomorrow.

BlueZ440
11-03-2005, 06:14 AM
Excellent:grr:

baseballplaya23
11-03-2005, 10:14 AM
ya i would deff leave early if i was you cuz both of the passes are expecting atleast a foot of snow. traffic should be fun over em. haha

dirtmomma
11-03-2005, 10:22 AM
I can't do woolies, I get too scared.

I was teasin dirty cuz she won't take the track against a 15 year old kid. I went as far as offering a 305ex, for the laps.

you did??? oh hell well maybe I SHOULD :D:D:D he'd probakby boot me into the WALL though :o

And BlueZ YES it's gonna be just a regular ol' 1st race night :) it's ALWAYS gotta rain :mad: and the passes DON'T sound like they are going to be fun but you Idaho boys should be able to handle it ;)

BlueZ440
11-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the update..Will be staying at clay elum or somewhere around there then in the morning hit the pass.

dirtmomma
11-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Drive safe :) see ya tomarrow :eek: :D We will be at the practice!! If we don't see ya Fri we will DEFINELTY see you Sat,

maggiesboy
11-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Well I hope you boys had a good trip back over the hill, How did the race go at Horn Rapids? Like Monroe I suspose, full of whoops!

dirtmomma
11-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Hey MB thats IF they made it over the pass :eek2: I was wondering about them today. Was good to see you Id. boyz ;):) thanks for comin' over & having a bowl of chili BlueZ good chatting w/ ya for a minute so how'd ya end up doing?? Besides freezing you azzez off!!! Man I hope it's not like that ALL season that sucked bad:scary:

maggiesboy
11-06-2005, 09:04 PM
I think it was only west bound that was closed due to the rock slide.

BlueZ440
11-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Well I Got TORN on the open 4wheeler(2nd b Main) and open 4stroke(2nd C main):( :D

Eric was the only one that took 3rd on the open 4wheeler(a main) and 1st on 350..

Now the Drive over the pass was Sweet..NOT..but the Chev made it with no problem. It added it another 1hr to the drive, so we got to Richland at 3AM stay at the hotel for 3 hrs..Oh yeah they close the past right after we went thru from what we heard..We saw 4 cars upside down and a truck:eek:

anyways Sundays Race went well..Lance,Jeremy,Jason,Myself and craig enter the Ironman 40 miles and I mUST SAY IT WAS THE BEST TRACK EVER..LONG BUT SWEET..

lance took 5th, I was in the top 8 until my clutch fried, so I only did 1 1.2 laps and Jeremy broke his collar bone in 3 places and :grr: Jason took 11th out of 50 quads.. and craig got a flat tire

Will definetly be driving back to richland for another Harescramble in March:macho

BlueZ440
11-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah thanks for the chili DM and nice seeying you again Maggie. Hopefully next year the Sun will be out..:D LOL

Chef
11-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Can I come next time?

dirtmomma
11-07-2005, 09:09 AM
LOL SURE Chef but ya know you don't like them lil' baby tracks :):);)

maggiesboy
11-07-2005, 05:29 PM
LOL SURE Chef but ya know you don't like them lil' baby tracks :):);)

Baby track? wow......that thing was rougher than the skin of a 60 year old bar hag.

Hells yes, come out and giver a rip!:D

dirtmomma
11-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Baby track? wow......that thing was rougher than the skin of a 60 year old bar hag.

Hells yes, come out and giver a rip!:D

LMAO thats some funny chit!!! Hey you no workie today??/ Dang I'm all calling down there to talk to ya hahaha oh well anyway nvrmnd :) You ain't bringin' NO bacon home sittin on the puter MISTER :devil: :blah: ;) ;)

dirtmomma
11-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah thanks for the chili DM and nice seeying you again Maggie. Hopefully next year the Sun will be out..:D LOL

Hey I just re read this what do you mean NEXT YEAR???????????/ You guys GOTTA come up again, is Lance doing the ICE series??

BlueZ440
11-07-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm out for the winter..I fried my clutch in richland, so I decided to do my rebuilt now..I need some more ponies before Glen Helen National.:D and a new look;)

Lance will be up there for more monroe action and I'm pretty sure that he's doing the Ice race..

dirtmomma
11-08-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm out for the winter..I fried my clutch in richland, so I decided to do my rebuilt now..I need some more ponies before Glen Helen National.:D and a new look;)

Lance will be up there for more monroe action and I'm pretty sure that he's doing the Ice race..

ahhh I see :) what do you mean a "new" look" man thought it looked GOOD!!!! :) Someday I HOPE to give mine a new look LOL that'll be awhile i'm sure :( BUT Ron did say something about he was checking out a powdercoater :D:D there's a pink I want to do my frame BADDDD it's on my Hot wheels RX-7 ;):) then go w/ white plastics, I've decided NOT to go w/ pink plastics just so for DJ LOL

QuadJunkies
11-08-2005, 11:38 AM
I've decided NOT to go w/ pink plastics just so for DJ LOL

LOL.. Thats why I used my color scheme, Im sure Troy wouldnt ride mine if it was pink :o :p But now I find out that he wont ride mine anymore anyways so I guess I should have done it anyways! :rolleyes:

BlueZ440
11-08-2005, 06:32 PM
ahhh I see :) what do you mean a "new" look" man thought it looked GOOD!!!! :) Someday I HOPE to give mine a new look LOL that'll be awhile i'm sure :( BUT Ron did say something about he was checking out a powdercoater :D:D there's a pink I want to do my frame BADDDD it's on my Hot wheels RX-7 ;):) then go w/ white plastics, I've decided NOT to go w/ pink plastics just so for DJ LOL

Thanks..

I just need to re-enforce my frame some more and PC. I'm getting with Graves, so that he can custom make my graphics and seat cover:D :devil:

Pink will look good I think...I'm a crazy fool, so I rock anything..LOL..You should definetly go with pink and tell DJ to ride it like he stole it.. I'll make sure and post pictures when I get done with it.;)

dirtmomma
11-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Haha YEP he'd race it like he stole it ;):)

BUT for now I just picked up some graphics on Ebay for a GREAT deal & it'll make the 300 look WAAYYYYYYYY better than it does now :D:D Maybe I can hide the stitches :o :( :o for the time being!!

racergirl24
12-01-2005, 09:04 PM
bump!

ThumPIN_450R
12-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Blue I had no idea you were at the Ironman at richland. I was there racing the near stock Kawi 400 in the 4 stroke class I wound up in second on a borrowed bike. I would have done Ironman class but it wasn't my quad and I wouldn't have been able to make it without filling on that bike. I was there with the blue #47 YFZ that one the race. I guess I should have read this before the race huh?

baseballplaya23
12-02-2005, 10:05 AM
who is racergirl24?

tractorpacker
12-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
who is racergirl24?

That is my wife. I helped her get the screen name, then wanted to show Kym, that she was a new member.

BlueZ440
12-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
Blue I had no idea you were at the Ironman at richland. I was there racing the near stock Kawi 400 in the 4 stroke class I wound up in second on a borrowed bike. I would have done Ironman class but it wasn't my quad and I wouldn't have been able to make it without filling on that bike. I was there with the blue #47 YFZ that one the race. I guess I should have read this before the race huh?

Yeah I was there. I started on the 2nd row behind the big yellow 4x4:grr: ..I got a bad start and worked my way up to like 8th by the end of 1st lap. Then 1/2 of lap later my clutch fried:D :mad: So I watch everyone pass me:( I got stuck right across from the pits, so you might of pass me when I was waving at everyone..LOL

We are going back up in March for their spring race:D

ThumPIN_450R
12-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Yeah I was there. I started on the 2nd row behind the big yellow 4x4:grr: ..I got a bad start and worked my way up to like 8th by the end of 1st lap. Then 1/2 of lap later my clutch fried:D :mad: So I watch everyone pass me:( I got stuck right across from the pits, so you might of pass me when I was waving at everyone..LOL

We are going back up in March for their spring race:D

LMAO I started on the first row directly to the right of the big yellow 4x4 you were about 10 feet from me at the start of the race !!!

dirtmomma
12-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
who is racergirl24?

She's a COOL girlie racer & fast too :D:D:D

WELCOME to the site RG24 glad you made it over here!!!!!!!

tractorpacker
12-03-2005, 10:31 AM
cancelled today

dirtmomma
12-03-2005, 10:49 AM
cancelled today
:( YEP oh well guess we MIGHT have to go to the PSAR party, might also have to fire up some quads & go play next door :D:D:D:D

BlueZ440
12-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
LMAO I started on the first row directly to the right of the big yellow 4x4 you were about 10 feet from me at the start of the race !!!

LMAO..You were probably one of the few that roosted me on the Huge Holeshot. I had to stop right before the turn cuz I forgot to put my googles on and the freakin sand hurt like a beatch..lol

Hopefully you can make it in March...:cool: I'll keep u posted on if I'm coming to any other races around WA..

And DM...haha freakin snow. :blah:

maggiesboy
12-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by racergirl24
bump!

Hi racerchickygurlly! :devil:

dirtmomma
12-11-2005, 07:21 PM
WEll the boys had a good night last night :)

DJ was ont he 450 & took 1st in heat & 1st in the A main :D:D:D
He got a TON of practice laps in so that was cool!! He had the 450 just a rockin last night & the track was the BEST it has been!!! It held together REALLY well but was a little slick he said!!

Trevor did good too :) he took 2nd in his peewee heat & 1st int he main :D then he took 5th in the 50-65cc open class man them kids are fasssttttt!!!!! He was rubbin a little in the 1st turn scared Mom a little probably a good thing I stayed in the stands :ermm: Found out his nerf bar is hitting his tire so thats NOT good, gotta get that fixed up this week before next weekend!!

Next weekend we will be @ MOnroe on Sat. night & the Everett Events Center on Sun. for the ICE race WHOOHOOO the boy FINALLY gets to race at a bigger venue :) He's pretty pumped up, gotta get the tires done this week, Ron may also be racing his 400 if they have a NON studded class, can't be putting studs in ALL the tires LOL