PDA

View Full Version : ive been screwed

luvmyex
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
I bought a rear elka shock from quadtrash466 on here. I wanted to match the set i just bought from Colby. Which btw are freeking great! Well this sorry POS tells me its a great shock and its for a 400ex and it was just serviced blah blah blah. So i send a MO right away thinking i would get it back by the end of the following week. He tells me it was shipped.Only 2-3 days shipping from NY to NC at most. 4-5 days go by ,no shock. wouldnt reply to me or nothing. Finally gets back to me and tells me it was returned to him for 2 addresses on the box. Whatever! Tell me i will have it by sat. Tues comes still no shock. I call and call. sent several IM's nothing. So i start to talk about taking action against him.NOW he decides to call. After 23 days he ships the shock. Now heres what pisses me the F off. Its not even a shock for a 400ex.After i try to bolt it on and find out it dont fit. he sends me a reply saying he had to make bushings for it and modify this and that. And ground the top bushings down with a freeking grinder to make it fit. But he included new top bushing. SO WHAT ! its still not for a 400 which is what i needed. So now the sorry punk wont reply or answer his phone at all. Ive called atleast 8 times. I feel like posting his name number and adress on here so everyone can call this POS and tell him how f#@ked up that was to mislead me like that. I have reason to belive it was for a yammaha not even a honda. Sorry for the long post just thought all should know not to deal with him!

gumby2461
10-27-2005, 04:57 PM
you should take further action to try and atleast get ur money bak...

luvmyex
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
I plan on it. Told him he has untill next fri. then i will press charges.think i will post his info anyway. want to give him a earfull?
Tracey Pierce
*** cty rte 33
norwich NY 13815
(607) 316-****

feel free to call him.

brian250racer
10-27-2005, 05:27 PM
If nothing happens with this, would you be interested in selling the shocks? Keep me in mind...

10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Well, you did buy something from "quadtrash466''

luvmyex
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM
send me $425 and its yours

10-27-2005, 07:11 PM
i called him for you and left a nice little message

luvmyex
10-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i called him for you and left a nice little message

Kool now if 10,000 others would maybe he would realize what a chit head he is and give me my money back. Thanks dude

crday98
10-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
Kool now if 10,000 others would maybe he would realize what a chit head he is and give me my money back. Thanks dude or maybe 10,000 others will get slapped with harassment charges. this is the dumbest way to go about handling the situation. getting a bunch of kids to email and call the guy isn't going to solve your problem or help you get your money back.
contact the proper authorities and let them handle the situation!

10-27-2005, 09:04 PM
not taking his side...but have you ever heard of "buyer be ware" i hate to say it, but i don't think there is much you can do...we allnow know not to buy anything off this theif

10-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by crday98
or maybe 10,000 others will get slapped with harassment charges. i bet u are THAT guy :rolleyes:

250R-Dee
10-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Post a pic of the shock and measure the eye to eye length so we can tell you what it is for.

I hate **** like this! Soon I will be making a trip from Japan to PA just to resolve an issue with a THIEF!!

10-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan

I hate **** like this! Soon I will be making a trip from Japan to PA just to resolve an issue with a THIEF!! just dont CALL him and leave a message because apparently crday98 says you'll get harrassment charges :rolleyes:

Guy400
10-28-2005, 04:17 AM
just dont CALL him and leave a message because apparently crday98 says you'll get harrassment charges :rolleyes: Actually, crday98 is absolutely right. If are not involved in the transaction whatsoever and you're calling his house threatening him, calling him a POS, etc. than that is harrassment. It's the same thing as just randomly calling anyone and doing it.

luvmyex
10-28-2005, 03:28 PM
shocks are 16 1/4 eye to eye center. bottom mount is 1 5/16 wide and the bolt holes are about 2 sizes larger.

luvmyex
10-28-2005, 03:29 PM
?

luvmyex
10-28-2005, 03:33 PM
vs stock

luvmyex
10-28-2005, 03:34 PM
almost 1/4 " wider

400exrider33
10-28-2005, 08:13 PM
all i have to say is this is one chitty situation got here not that it will help you or bring your money back by me saying this but people like him need to be rounded up along with all the gays and child abusers and murders put on an island so they can butt f**k the chit out of each other:blah:

MAaudioX10
10-28-2005, 09:50 PM
LOL.....dude you have one hairy *** claw!

kicken250x
10-28-2005, 10:25 PM
where are u in big ol g-boro? im down 421 towards liberty in julian. we could get together and ride up and take care of this in person:devil: haha j/k but seriously someone needs to get a good NC ride going... ive never been with anyone off here

hnnblehscnnble
10-28-2005, 10:54 PM
why dont u just make a bushing.hell i bought 400ex front shocka nd used washers the same size as the bushing that was in it and it works fine.it may not look good and some may not agree but i dont care.it works fine.i understand the wait problem but crying over some bushings that could very easily be made is pointless.

kyle

rollie
10-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
why dont u just make a bushing.hell i bought 400ex front shocka nd used washers the same size as the bushing that was in it and it works fine.it may not look good and some may not agree but i dont care.it works fine.i understand the wait problem but crying over some bushings that could very easily be made is pointless.

kyle

uhhh, i wouldnt put a shocks thats not made for MY quad unless it was proven that it helped like a raptor shock on a 300,hey man btw i hope u get your money back for that shock! that sucks:(

96lapis coupe
10-29-2005, 08:45 AM
If any of this transaction took place through the US Postal Service, call his local area police department and get the ball rolling for mail fraud. Law enforcement takes this kind of thing VERY seriously.

MOFO
10-29-2005, 08:57 AM
I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Do you have any PM's or copy's of e-mails showing this guy told you it was for a 400EX. I checked the F/S thread and could not find anything.

I'll include him on my list if you can provide any info. Everyone will see his name on the "Black List" in the trader feed back area.

Thanks..

10-29-2005, 09:09 AM
when u dial his number put *67 before u dial his number cus then it will show up unavailable and he'll have to answer it cus he won't kno who it is.:devil:

luvmyex
10-30-2005, 07:20 AM
yes mofo i have all the im's between us. And ive cleaned out my box now. The sorry POS still wont answer or return my call.And i do plan on calling his local police as well as mine. I told him he has untill fri to get my money back or i press charges.
And no im not jerry rigging a shock with some BS bushings and wearing or screwing something else up. Including myself! I hope this buttlick thinks $425 is worth having a felony over,I sure dont. And it just so happens he did sent it the the post office:devil:

crday98
10-30-2005, 10:23 AM
just dont CALL him and leave a message because apparently crday98 says you'll get harrassment charges :rolleyes: yeah, i'm that guy.... grow up man! :rolleyes:
i could tell from two of your posts in this thread that you are just some dumb kid. do you really think having a bunch of kids calling a guy and making threats that they'll never follow through with or just to call him an arsehole, is going to resolve the issue? i guess you missed that part of my post where i said that???
i guess you also missed the part where i stated for him to contact the proper authorities and let them handle it instead of a bunch of stupid kids like yourself calling the guy?i hate to inform you but that "WILL" get you into trouble. if he ripped you off, then by all means call the sum b.itch 24/7 if that's what it takes but you have nothing to do with this, so it is harassment whether he is scum or not!

i like how you make it sound as if i was trying to protect this scumbag. i was trying to prevent fellow atvriders from getting into trouble. take me advice or not, i really don't care.

i tried to help find the vermin that ripped off TRX250RJapan and another scumbag that ripped another member awhile back because the two guys lived in my area. i didn't just go and call them with threats. that would have gotten myself into trouble.

luvmyex
10-31-2005, 03:01 PM
Ok i found out its a 250r shock set up for a 175-200 lb rider $425 takes it shipped

10-31-2005, 04:01 PM
i never threatened him nor did i say anything about threatening him. all I said was to send the guy his shock or give him his money back

AtvMxRider
10-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
jerry rigging

:grr:

crday98
11-01-2005, 02:14 AM
i never threatened him nor did i say anything about threatening him. all I said was to send the guy his shock or give him his money back it is still considered harassment unless you are directly involved with the stuation.;)