PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the best morning of my life

rollie
10-27-2005, 07:49 AM
My school didnt have classes today, so i got to stay home

I woke up to my best friend's phone call and told her to have a good day in school

Then i got up and sat on the couch for an hour and decided i wasnt going to think to hard today

Then i went downstairs, cooked 4 PERFECT pieces of toast with just the right amount of butter on them

Poured some coffee and it was cold, but i just microwaved it to just the right tempurature so it was as good as hot, its pumkin spice and its pretty good

I came upstairs and my favorite song was playing, so i listened to it and ate my perfect toast and drank my nice warm coffee While all my friends are in school

Haha, Sorry for the long post i just figured id post it:D

jwick07
10-27-2005, 08:06 AM
oh yeah, well i showed up to work an hour late two days in a row now so beat that,.................

.but I stay an hour later :mad:

duke416ex
10-27-2005, 08:07 AM
If I had a morning like that I would expect to get hit by a meteor within the hour.

jwick07
10-27-2005, 08:16 AM
You know what can ruin your happy little day faster than anything. Stubbn' your little toe. Man that always ruins my day. I'll have a day off just chilln at home, wife at work, walking around the house in my sweats phone rings I hurry to anwser and BAM I stub my toe, usually break off at least half the toe nail or break my toe happen twice to the same toe. The day I got married I stubed my toe and I thought it was all down hill, it wasnt but it pissed me off for about an hour walking around in those uncomfortable shoes and my sore little toe

10-27-2005, 08:45 AM
lol, dont think I ever stubed my little toe, get a pair of slippers.

Originally posted by jwick07
You know what can ruin your happy little day faster than anything. Stubbn' your little toe. Man that always ruins my day. I'll have a day off just chilln at home, wife at work, walking around the house in my sweats phone rings I hurry to anwser and BAM I stub my toe, usually break off at least half the toe nail or break my toe happen twice to the same toe. The day I got married I stubed my toe and I thought it was all down hill, it wasnt but it pissed me off for about an hour walking around in those uncomfortable shoes and my sore little toe

dangle
10-27-2005, 08:57 AM
I stumped the ball of my foot the other day.... my room has a 8'' step up from the kitchen and I kicked the piss out of it with the ball of my foot.... Hurt alot more than i thought it would :huh ...

Mike

rollie
10-27-2005, 09:31 AM
haha, if your stubbing your toe on your day off, slow down man lol if the phone rings, walk over to it....if you dont get there in time just turn around and go back to what you where doing....maybe thats why no one calls me:D

Pman485
10-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the life of a High School graduate. I stay home all day everyday, (except for nights, thats when I work.)

LOL I have never stubbed my little toe. I've stubbed my big toe racing up my steps to awnswer my cell phone, and I've fallen down my steps trying to answer my phone, but I have never stubbed my little toe. You must have a small big toe.

TCracin440ex
10-27-2005, 10:42 AM
i thought you was gonna say you woke up and got some cooter! lmgdao...

rollie
10-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
i thought you was gonna say you woke up and got some cooter! lmgdao...

Allright, so maybe its not the BEST morning , but it beats wakin up at 6:30 rushing to get dressed grabbing a pop tart and going to school :macho

popo
10-27-2005, 10:58 AM
I just woke up at 1:00 P.M. Don't get any better than that.

TheFontMaster
10-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Yea well I finaly got to finish welding in the cab corner for my friend's 68 f-100 that I have been working on for about a week and a half. Fabricated new parts to replace the rust, put in some new floor pans on the drivers side, this truck is going to look sick when it's done.

honduh440
10-27-2005, 01:02 PM
lets see i woke up about 1130am went and got some free breakfast then rode my 50 around the yard for a while burned a new cd and now im gonna go ride go karts at the alley!

Atkins
10-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I knew atleast half of your perfect day story would be about food!:blah:

RaptorRacer45
10-27-2005, 01:41 PM
A perfect day really only consists of 4 things........Eating, sleepin, Riding and gettin some:macho ...and thats just the basics:D

theTman
10-27-2005, 03:15 PM
rollie it isnt perfect....u didnt have any dominos

Mxjunkie
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by popo

:macho

JDiablo
10-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by popo

Did you still get donuts?

ZeroLogic
10-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
My school didnt have classes today, so i got to stay home

I woke up to my best friend's phone call and told her to have a good day in school

Then i got up and sat on the couch for an hour and decided i wasnt going to think to hard today

Then i went downstairs, cooked 4 PERFECT pieces of toast with just the right amount of butter on them

Poured some coffee and it was cold, but i just microwaved it to just the right tempurature so it was as good as hot, its pumkin spice and its pretty good

I came upstairs and my favorite song was playing, so i listened to it and ate my perfect toast and drank my nice warm coffee While all my friends are in school

Haha, Sorry for the long post i just figured id post it:D

shut up!! my mornings suck i wake up to a EERRRGGGGG sound hit the snoooze button 9 times until 6 45 ( my alarm goes off at 6) get up get dressed in my 40 degree room go in my kitchen and MIX!! my coffee with hot sink water then brush my teeth and what not then i wait out side in the 30 degree weather go on a cold bus with a bunch of smelly people (girls) then go to school and go back to bed until 2 38

10-27-2005, 04:47 PM
I havent gone to school for 4 weeks so now i sleep from 5AM to 6PM.. Im going back to school on Monday.. WTF AM I GONNA DO?!?!?!

10-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
I havent gone to school for 4 weeks so now i sleep from 5AM to 6PM.. Im going back to school on Monday.. WTF AM I GONNA DO?!?!?!

what a bum. lol jk.

if i wake up any later than 10:30 I feel like my whole day was wasted. (weekends)
but I like to wake up at about 9 on the weekends, on week days I wake up at 7:20 to be to school for 8:00.
speeking of school I feal like braging,,, lol, I only have to go for 2 hours a day. thats rite go in at 8 out by 10. It is a christain alternitive private school, I have to read the bible and suff, and I am not religious. I dont care tho, reading some bible and having the rest of the day to go make $$ sounds better than going for like 7 hours that the public school does.

HtFoxChick
10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Ahhh,..... enjoying the simple things is GREAT!:) I'm in need of one of those mornings!:ermm: