PDA

View Full Version : Any one else having problems with this guy?

stalefish_132
10-26-2005, 06:11 PM
both of these are from midnight....

FFFFFFFFuuuuucccckkkkkk yooouuuu

midnight wrote on 10-24-2005 03:10 PM:
how about you go and **** yourself you stupid funking little punk *** piece of ****,oh.....go ride your recon,hahah really funny you little *******,go ride you polaris,**** you and your mother you little *******:macho

you dont call,you dont write

midnight wrote on 10-25-2005 09:39 PM:
hey ya little cum stain,you dont call or write,hey,why dont you pm me your moms phone number....so maybe i can hook up and skull **** that ****ing whore of a ***** you call mom,should of figured,when i was agrueing with your stupid ***,i should of figured it was with some little punk *** ***** 15year old

ill be seein ya soon;)

I don't know what this guys problem is, and what does "i'll be seenin ya soon" mean?
and i would have just sent him a PM to try to calm him down a bit but he has blocked all PM's so.

Am I the only one that he has spaz'd out out at or what?

mods if you want me to delete this i can.

crday98
10-26-2005, 07:57 PM
kiddie atvriders at their best :rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
10-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Just ignore them...

Ralph
10-26-2005, 08:04 PM
report it to the moderators, best thing they can do,

they can also tell you if he lives by you or anything

Atreyu
10-26-2005, 08:37 PM
That kid probably sits on his computer and slaps his giggle stick all day..what a toolbag.

JOEX
10-26-2005, 08:40 PM
I looked around, i'm guessing he was a little ticked about the convo in the utility thread.

Select the option to not recieve pm's from him. If he starts to harass you in the forums let us know by reporting the post.