PDA

View Full Version : kfx 700 info/pics/feedback/race stories

03CAN
10-26-2005, 12:22 PM
I am thinking on getting a KFX 700. I now have a 400 ex and I would like more power, without having a pure race 450 since I do alot of wide open farm/trail ridding. I only go to the track mabey 6 times a year.

I like the fact its an auto too, plus its a big bike, and I am a tall rider, so I think it would be more comfortable for the ridding I do.

Any feedback would be great! I have never rode one but have sat on one, and seen them drag race and was very impressed.

I did a search on one, but the thred was started when they first came out, so I know there are alot more v force owners now.

The only other bike I would compare it too would be a raptor, but by buddy has one of those, and I dont like they way they ride, but love the power. His is always breaking down too!

Do the v forces have any known/commen mech. problems?

Thanks!

FourFiftyFour
10-26-2005, 03:38 PM
I have seen some of those quads go through so much water that I called it a jet ski! I have also seen someone put 26" mud tires on the rear of that quad and take it through some BAD mud and water pits. That very same quad was taken to a local MX track occassionally. It also did some drag racing and everything else you could think of. That quad did everything and it held up to the abuse :eek2:

03CAN
10-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the info! I just traded my C-Dale 440 for the 400 ex I have right now... and I miss that power, but want a better trail, farm quad so I think the 700 would be perfect.

Any other comments on the V-Force? How about maintance and commen problems with these?

Any pics?

G Impala 63n70
10-26-2005, 04:19 PM
They are too heavy. dont look comfy or fun to me. lol i miss the power of the cdale too. also miss the power of the 400ex to. But hows that bad boy doing? Got some pics i miss her. She was good to me.

bandicot
10-26-2005, 04:54 PM
I love our 700s, the only thing in your regular maintance that your not used to would be the belt. True they are heavy, but what are you gonna do about that? For the most info on the 700 I would suggest that you check out kawieriders.com the guys in there are very knowledgeable especially when you want to modify it

03CAN
10-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Yea I know they are a bit on the overweight side, but I am a big boy and can throw around a 4x4, so it cant be as bad as those?

G Impala 63n70 I have a ton of pics I am going to send to you tommorow of the 400 in action at Durham Town Plantation on our week and a half trip! It was a blast, that place was worth the 9 hour drive.

03CAN
10-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Any more info??

bandicot
10-29-2005, 12:01 AM
did you check out kawieriders.com