PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Wheels and Tires Help

mdidonne
10-26-2005, 11:11 AM
I am going to be racing GNCC next year with my 05 Raptor. I need a little help on puchasing a new set of tires and rims. I am also hitting some large dirt doubles on it. I need some help on tire and rim sizes. I actually want to buy a tire and wheel combo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RaptorRacer45
10-26-2005, 02:24 PM
20" Razr 2s on 9" OMF Rims works awesome in the rear on my Raptor....and fro the front run 22" XCRs or Razr2s on a 10" Rim...great combo and works great for GNCC type conditions:macho

Robin Hood
10-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
20" Razr 2s on 9" OMF Rims works awesome in the rear on my Raptor....and fro the front run 22" XCRs or Razr2s on a 10" Rim...great combo and works great for GNCC type conditions:macho

Either what he said, or Holeshot HD's all around, but definately 20" in the back and 22" in the front. I run ITP C series rims on my Holeshot XCT's and they are amazing, they dont have a rolled edge so you don't have to worry about railing rocks with the rim, I havent put a dent in mine yet! :p

mdidonne
10-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Ok awsome guys, thank you. You were a big help. Looks like im ready to order now. Who has the best deal on combos ? I was thinking rocky mountain, but let me know if there is someone who has them at a better price. And they all come as a pair right ?

Robin Hood
10-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by mdidonne
Ok awsome guys, thank you. You were a big help. Looks like im ready to order now. Who has the best deal on combos ? I was thinking rocky mountain, but let me know if there is someone who has them at a better price. And they all come as a pair right ?

Try your local shop if you have one, I got front and back XCT's on C series rims for like 500$ which is a little better than online. But if you looking for buying a pair online try RockymountainATV.com, they have a section for just tires, or tire and rim combos.

trx400exxracer
10-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by mdidonne

Rocky Mountain