PDA

View Full Version : Pappy A-Arms

eldercyclerep
10-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Hey pappy i'm going to tear my bike down this weekend and i'm going to send you my a-arms I currently have chrome a-arms and you said you could sand blast the chrome off. I'm going to get the bottem tras. red and tops gloss black and also if i throw in the nuts with them can you powder them? get me a price on all of this and i'll send you a UPS return slip since i have daily pickup i get a really good price on shipping items. and also whats the return time on these?

Pappy
10-26-2005, 11:00 AM
i cant do anything with the nuts unless they are NOT nyloc. the plastic would melt during curing if i molycoated them etc.

the arms are no biggy, ill pm you my addy

eldercyclerep
10-27-2005, 07:30 PM
i took my a-arms off tonight i couldn't wait to get them to you i'll ship them out tomorrow and i'm going to use paypal too lazy to go to post office to get M.O. and i'm out of checks so pm me your paypal. and also the nuts arn't nyloc, so can you do them and how much extra will it cost there are only 4 nuts i just want them some shiny silver or something.

Pappy
10-27-2005, 07:32 PM
just send the nuts along, ill see if i have anything in a silver moly

eldercyclerep
10-28-2005, 10:56 AM
i sent them out today you should see them soon heres a pic of one side if you don't mind when you get it finsihed can you post a pic for a good before and after pic?

Pappy
11-04-2005, 08:39 PM
finished.

i went ahead and did them both the same. after starting to strip them the chrome just flaked off in large areas. i honestly did not think a trans color or high gloss solid would lay down as well as the stealth did. they look new, and will be shipped back monday

eldercyclerep
11-04-2005, 11:25 PM
thats alright pappy no prob they look freakin awesome are you sure those are the arms i sent you?? I like the stick i was wondering what i was going to have to put on the lol maybe i'll get you my spindels and get them done the trans red color.