PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call November 5th Westphalia MO, HBGP Harescramble!!

jdwxv3
10-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Whos coming? I will be there in the A class on my 450R(all stock for now) My Bro Mitch will be there in the Pro Class and My brother Casey will be there in the B class. We have several friends racing as well scattered in all the classes. We need a big turn out to keep these races coming north. This series is based out of southern Missouri and is just now venturing this way. The series is getting pretty big. You can get the scedule, rules, directions and any other info on www.hillbillygp.com

Thanks, Josh

yfz450xc
10-26-2005, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Whos coming? I will be there in the A class on my 450R(all stock for now) My Bro Mitch will be there in the Pro Class and My brother Casey will be there in the B class. We have several friends racing as well scattered in all the classes. We need a big turn out to keep these races coming north. This series is based out of southern Missouri and is just now venturing this way. The series is getting pretty big. You can get the scedule, rules, directions and any other info on www.hillbillygp.com

Thanks, Josh

Looks like a good chance even if I dont race.
Scott

jlm996s
10-26-2005, 09:29 AM
I'll probably be there in the trailrider class. I hope it doesn't get too cold:(

bigb426ex
10-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I'll be there too in B class. I hope it ain't too cold either. I'm turning into a wussy!!!!:eek2:

sspalco
10-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Count on DJ, Devon, and Anthony being there.

Kurt Glore
10-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Josh,

I'll be there in the A class on my 450R. I would like to meet up with you and talk a little. I think it is really cool that Mitch is running Pro now, and holding his own in there!

I'm not sure who will be coming with me as of yet. I'm going to try and round up as many as I can.

I would really like to see more races in your area also. I like the tracks in the Jeff City area.

Johnny & Monica
10-26-2005, 10:56 AM
I wish :rolleyes:

ronnie
10-26-2005, 12:20 PM
im going try to be there with shrum raceing
it depends if i get this job done :grr:

jdwxv3
10-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by kurt440
Josh,

I'll be there in the A class on my 450R. I would like to meet up with you and talk a little. I think it is really cool that Mitch is running Pro now, and holding his own in there!

I'm not sure who will be coming with me as of yet. I'm going to try and round up as many as I can.

I would really like to see more races in your area also. I like the tracks in the Jeff City area.

I'm sure we will meet up at the Hillbilly. Mitch really likes running Pro, he just keeps on zigging instead of zagging and losing positions. Once he gets settled in he will do just fine. See you there! Later, Josh

watts16
10-26-2005, 02:46 PM
about how far is this from park hills? or st. louis.

i ran C class in the MO series what class should i run?

thanks

greg

jdwxv3
10-26-2005, 02:53 PM
I would run the B class if I were you. I'd say this place is about 2 hours maybe 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis.

watts16
10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
ok im might be able to make it if i dont have any hockey games

scramblerracer
10-26-2005, 07:58 PM
I'll be there. I agree we need to have more races up here in the middle of the state. I hope Spud runs the course different from the trails that we ran for the MHSC, that was where I crashed the most. I have only been to the one Hillbilly race, but I can already tell that it is much better organized than MHSC. Thanks Spud.
See everyone at westphalia-Josh

10-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Josh,

Kurt your running A class next season?

Im considering skipping B and going str8 to A for experiance, ive been riding a lot and feel like i can run with them, or some of them at least :macho

jdwxv3
10-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
Kurt your running A class next season?

Im considering skipping B and going str8 to A for experiance, ive been riding a lot and feel like i can run with them, or some of them at least :macho

Bring it on:macho ;) ! Lol are you coming to the Hillbilly Yurik?

Kurt Glore
10-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Yurik,

I'm gonna run A in the hillbilly's and see how I do. Depending on how I run over the winter and into the spring I will decide which class to run for the Missouri's.

I'm looking for a taller steering stem for my R if you guys have one for sale or know anyone who does. Let me know.

kg

jdwxv3
10-27-2005, 05:02 AM
I belive Scott Noel can make your stem longer and anti vibe for somewhere around 70-80 bucks. One of the Schrum racing boys has one and it look pretty good.

DJJ450r
10-27-2005, 05:20 AM
I belive Scott Noel can make your stem longer and anti vibe for somewhere around 70-80 bucks. One of the Schrum racing boys has one and it look pretty good.

Thats me:D lol i had scott take my stock stem and make it +1+1 and i love it. so much more comfortable and its only $70, :macho

Kurt Glore
10-27-2005, 08:17 AM
I have a guy that can do it, I was just looking to see if anyone had anything laying around the house that they weren't using.

DJJ450R, do you have any pictures of the stem?

jlm996s
10-27-2005, 09:49 AM
I would like to see that stem also.

10-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Bring it on:macho ;) ! Lol are you coming to the Hillbilly Yurik?

nope, wont be at the hillbilly, but will be at the MHSC and GNCC races, and a few iowas

sspalco
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Forecast says rain for Westphalia hillbilly race (as of today anyways)

ronnie
10-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
Thats me:D lol i had scott take my stock stem and make it +1+1 and i love it. so much more comfortable and its only $70, :macho
hey devon are you going to take a pitcher of your stem
did donny get set covers yet

DJJ450r
10-27-2005, 07:46 PM
ima try to get pics and idk bout the seat covers but i cant wait till we get them, theyre gonna be sweet:macho:D... and its DEVON...lol

ronnie
10-27-2005, 07:57 PM
ima try to get pics and idk bout the seat covers but i cant wait till we get them, theyre gonna be sweet:macho:D... and its DEVON...lol
when are they coming

sspalco
10-27-2005, 08:23 PM

sspalco
10-27-2005, 08:23 PM

sspalco
10-27-2005, 08:24 PM

sspalco
10-27-2005, 08:27 PM
last one

10-27-2005, 08:33 PM
damn that looks nice :macho

XCRACER26
10-27-2005, 08:47 PM
When is the race because i mite hit it. How fast is the pro class "compare to another series"

Rdogg450
10-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm definitely gonna try and make it if it isn't too cold!!!!:blah:

jdwxv3
10-28-2005, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by XCRACER26
When is the race because i mite hit it. How fast is the pro class "compare to another series"

It is in Westphalia Missouri on November the 5th. The pro class is fast, it all depends on who show up. What class do you race in Iowa and how do you finish up there? I can give you a good idea of where you stand based on that. Sometimes Duwayne Johnson, and Michael Burrows race the hillbillys and you know how fast they are. Plus there is the potential of a lot of other really really fast guys racing. Rhett Butler top 20 in the GNCC, Bryan Baker 7th in the GNCC. It all depends on who shows up, there are a lot of really really fast guys in Missouri. I am racing A there is now way I will mess with the pro class I would get hammered:ermm:

ronnie
10-28-2005, 09:12 AM
It is in Westphalia Missouri on November the 5th. The pro class is fast, it all depends on who show up. What class do you race in Iowa and how do you finish up there? I can give you a good idea of where you stand based on that. Sometimes Duwayne Johnson, and Michael Burrows race the hillbillys and you know how fast they are. Plus there is the potential of a lot of other really really fast guys racing. Rhett Butler top 20 in the GNCC, Bryan Baker 7th in the GNCC. It all depends on who shows up, there are a lot of really really fast guys in Missouri. I am racing A there is now way I will mess with the pro class I would get hammered:ermm:
are you forgetting about me. i know im getting old but i can keep up sometimes:D

jdwxv3
10-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
are you forgetting about me. i know im getting old but i can keep up sometimes:D

No I did not forget! I was just mentioning the guys who placed in the top 20 in the nation thats all. I know you are fast also even though you have to use a walker to get to your quad before the race:devil: ! We have tons of fast guys in Missouri, kinda crazy if you think about it.

Kurt Glore
10-28-2005, 03:06 PM

How can I get in touch with him, and how quick can he do this?

sspalco
10-28-2005, 04:43 PM
If you want to email me your phone number, Donnye will call Scott and give it to him. Our email address is: shrum_racing@sbcglobal.net

Kurt Glore
10-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Cool, Thanks!

I'm sending the e-mail now.

ronnie
10-28-2005, 07:38 PM
No I did not forget! I was just mentioning the guys who placed in the top 20 in the nation thats all. I know you are fast also even though you have to use a walker to get to your quad before the race:devil: ! We have tons of fast guys in Missouri, kinda crazy if you think about it.
next year i will be raceing a wheel chair with custim axis:D

yfz450xc
10-28-2005, 08:02 PM
next year i will be raceing a wheel chair with custim axis:D

Ate up Ronnie, Ate up.
It better have hole shots then.:eek2: :D
Scott

ronnie
10-28-2005, 08:15 PM
where is shep he must be working on that yamaha again :D

yfz450xc
10-28-2005, 09:12 PM
where is shep he must be working on that yamaha again :D

Well that amkes 2 of us .:blah:
I will be at westphalia it looks like even if I dont have mine running.
Scott:D

10-28-2005, 09:56 PM
well ive decided i will most likely do A class next year, im just wanting to get some experiance, not neccisarly win anything, i would like to go pro by 18 or 19, and willing to put in the effort to do so, so we will c what happens :macho

jdwxv3
10-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I will see you in A Yurik. I am not even thinking about moving up. I had my fast moments this year but I also got my rear handed to me a few times. I am staying in A, and if it gets ugly I may try to go back to B. Just hard to get into riding/racing shape when the only time I can ride is at a race. I should be about 30-40Ibs. lighter next year so that should help. Plus I will have some fresh Plush Axis Suspension under my tail:) !

Kurt Glore
10-28-2005, 10:19 PM
I guess I'll see how things go this winter and then decide what class I'm gonna ride next year.

My older brother was riding AA on a motorcycle in XC and MX when he was 17 so I feel a bit behind the curve. He is a great help for me though, I just need to get faster.

I know how you feel about having fast moments Josh. I just need to ride like I know I can everytime I go out.

jdwxv3
10-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Yea my Goal for next year is top 15-20 overall. All the races I completed this year besides Park Hills I was in the top 20. Park Hills I got 21st just barely missing the mark:( Anyway I would not worry about you bro. Just go out and ride a smart race as hard as you can. Just do not ride over your head. In the 8 races I attended this year 3 times I took my self out by making bad desicions and being impaitent. Learned a lot of what NOT to do while riding. Anyway it is getting late I am going to hit the hay.

Rdogg450
10-29-2005, 01:27 PM
well ive decided i will most likely do A class next year, im just wanting to get some experiance, not neccisarly win anything, i would like to go pro by 18 or 19, and willing to put in the effort to do so, so we will c what happens :macho

Kind of a big step don't you think??? :eek2:

Kurt Glore
10-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450

Yurik,

This is just my opinion, but if you step up to the A class and you aren't hanging in with the faster riders in that class you wont really get any benifit from it. Whereas if you run B and are on of the faster B riders you will start catching up with the A riders and you will learn a lot more, like how to pass and pick the lines that will take you to the front. I've really learned a lot from riding in the B class.

Do whatever you think you need to do to get yourself faster though.

How are your times compared to the average times in the A class?

ronnie
10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
moveing to the next class will make you faster but they less mistakes don't get mad at yourself when you fall behind just ride as fast as you can and don't make any mistakes .:D

10-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Yurik,

This is just my opinion, but if you step up to the A class and you aren't hanging in with the faster riders in that class you wont really get any benifit from it. Whereas if you run B and are on of the faster B riders you will start catching up with the A riders and you will learn a lot more, like how to pass and pick the lines that will take you to the front. I've really learned a lot from riding in the B class.

Do whatever you think you need to do to get yourself faster though.

How are your times compared to the average times in the A class?

times dont matter, im a lot faster then i was, i ride every day now, and i dont plan to hang with the fast guys in A class, but plan to at least be in the middle and not just get totally waxed, the B class will be all the C riders from last year, and i dont really want to be in that again, i kno how fast that r, and kno that i cant "learn" from them, i feel as tho i need to ride A so they can push me harder, plus im putting in a lot of time riding now, and its really helping a lot, i just feel like im ready for the jump, i dont plan to finsi hwell, but i do plan to at least put up a fight

but if you do think about times, me and you are pretty close time wise, sept for the few bad races i had, maybe a few of yours were bad also, i just think its time to start putting effort into my racing, and practicing a lot is step 1, eating right step 2, gettin in shape step 3, and being able to run with the A class next year, is what i hope to be step 4

10-30-2005, 01:04 AM

yes and no...yes because im skipping a class, which is a huge jump, no because im putting in a lot of time to be faster next year, where as i ran in the top 10 for C every race with no problems really and put in no practice time at all, and being that next season the B class will pretty much be C class, i dont feel like i need to be in that class, me, dj shrum, and my friend travis may all do A, just to learn, we kno we will get owned by the top guys, but we just want to learn and watch them, not neccisarly beat them, but we will try to :macho

10-30-2005, 01:06 AM
moveing to the next class will make you faster but they less mistakes don't get mad at yourself when you fall behind just ride as fast as you can and don't make any mistakes .:D

exactly, thats why i feel A class is a good move, and even if they do blow me away, the top B runners will catch me, then i can run with them, so there is really no way to lose in moving up to A, because if i do good, then i will learn, and if i do bad, i will learn from the top B guys, thats y i think its a great move

jdwxv3
10-30-2005, 04:09 AM
As long as you do like your going to....you know just ride within your limits you will be fine. But if you try to keep up with the guys that are faster and ride over your head you will make a lot of mistakes and get down on yourself. But shoot I hope you and all the Schrum boys race A, why dont Schrum race A at the hillbillys, I would like a rematch with air in my tires this time lol....The more the merrier, you all just better get outta my way lol!! :muscle: :uhoh: :rolleyes: ;) Later, Josh

ronnie
10-30-2005, 07:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jdwxv3
As long as you do like your going to....you know just ride within your limits you will be fine. But if you try to keep up with the guys that are faster and ride over your head you will make a lot of mistakes and get down on yourself. But shoot I hope you and all the Schrum boys race A, why dont Schrum race A at the hillbillys, I would like a rematch with air in my tires this time lol....The more the merrier, you all just better get outta my way lol!! :muscle: :uhoh: :rolleyes: ;) Later, Josh [/QUOTE
i think dj is raceing A but before you leave home air up your tires
are buy some tire balls :D

jdwxv3
10-30-2005, 08:16 AM
I think DJ will have more fun in the A class. And I had air in my tires before I left for park hills it just didnt stay in them after nailing a few rocks:cuss: I am looking forward to this race. I might have my shocks on by then and that should really help. Got my fingers crossed! Later, Josh

DJJ450r
10-30-2005, 08:24 AM
im debating on whether to race A or not. i think im just going to race B and catch the A guys, and hopefully win B class :macho :blah:

ronnie
10-30-2005, 09:42 AM
I think DJ will have more fun in the A class. And I had air in my tires before I left for park hills it just didnt stay in them after nailing a few rocks:cuss: I am looking forward to this race. I might have my shocks on by then and that should really help. Got my fingers crossed! Later, Josh
what tires are you running you need razer 2 nock on wood i have not had a flat all year if you do not have hipers you need to run tubes in front :D

jdwxv3
10-30-2005, 09:42 AM
It has been raining off and on all day today. I am about 30min from the race site. A little rain and this place will be awesome. Supposed to rain on Monday a little as well which should make for perfect conditions if the temps stay in the upper 50's lower 60's!

10-30-2005, 10:12 AM
im debating on whether to race A or not. i think im just going to race B and catch the A guys, and hopefully win B class :macho :blah:

ive made up my mind, im doing A, i realize if i try to run with them i might mess up a bit, but im willing to do that in order to learn how to go faster :macho , plus i just think it will be more fun then racing the old c class (B class), i kno how fast those guys are and have been in battles a few times with them, i think A is going to work out better in the long run

y do u run tubes in the front? im running razr2's with hipers, never had a problem with them either, my itp hd only lasted 2 races, switched to maxxis tires only, and wow, i am very pleased, never had a problem, but what benefit is running tubes in the front?

10-30-2005, 10:29 AM
what do u guys think i should do, DJ plans on doing A, i figured i would do A with him and c how things go, what do you guys think?

Rdogg450
10-30-2005, 12:18 PM
I would run C til you got kicked out then you know you need to move up...... lol:blah:

DJJ450r
10-30-2005, 12:31 PM
I would run C til you got kicked out then you know you need to move up...... lol:blah:

Dj has to move up cuz he got 3rd in C class and we got 12th and 13th overall at flatriver so i dont think the C guys would like me runnin with them, but im not gonna try to keep up with the A riders just yet:macho

Kurt Glore
10-30-2005, 01:18 PM
what do u guys think i should do, DJ plans on doing A, i figured i would do A with him and c how things go, what do you guys think?

Go for it dude. I think you will be fine.

yfz450xc
10-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Word from Spud
FIRST OFF, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DIDN'T GET IT ADVERTISED, BUT THIS IS THE SAME PLACE AS MHSC RACE. WE'VE DONE SOME TRAIL STUFF THAT SHOULD BE BOTH MORE ENTERTAINING & SAFER. IT'LL BE A HOOT!
A COUPLE MORE SCREW UPS OR CHANGES WE HAVE.
THERE ARE SOME FLYERS OUT WITH DIRECTIONS TAKING HWY 65 S OUT OF JEFF CITY,,,, WELL 65 DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR JEFF, IT'S SUPPOSED TO READ HWY 63. I FIGURE EVERYBODY WILL ALREADY BE ON TOP OF THIS, I MENTION IT ONLY SO THE FRAZIER CLAN WILL BE THERE INSTEAD OF SEDALIA.
OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS RACE HAD TO CLOSE HIS DOORS LAST MONTH, UNHANDY FOR US, BUT I'M SURE IT WAS REAL TOUGH ON HIM. UPSIDE FOR US IS MILLER PHOTOGRAPHY STEPPED UP FOR US. THEY'LL HAVE FREE PIC'S FOR CLASS WINNERS + THE PRO PAYOUT. THANKS, GUY'S
THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR NOW. ROUND 2 IS ON THE WAY, BIGGER & BADDER THAN EVER! SEE YA AT THE RACES, SPUD

Scott

jdwxv3
10-30-2005, 04:07 PM
I run Razr 2's already

And Yurik, I dont care what you run, but if you are slower than me and in my way move so I dont have to kill you lol:devil: :eek2:

bjones
10-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey Scott the way things are going this week I might just have to get my old relic out of storage blow the dust off and show up and race just to see how slow I have gotten since retirement.

Bryan

DJJ450r
10-30-2005, 06:28 PM
is this going to be a live engine start like last race?

jdwxv3
10-30-2005, 07:14 PM
I doubt it. they are ussually dead engine. I guess since thayer started on an mx track they decided a live engine start would be in order.

10-30-2005, 07:26 PM
I run Razr 2's already

And Yurik, I dont care what you run, but if you are slower than me and in my way move so I dont have to kill you lol:devil: :eek2:

lmao, thats y i installed my custom 3 foot long grab bar that covers the whole rear end of my quad, that way when u try to ram me it doesnt matter :blah:

dj400ex
10-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Yurik, if u dont run a tube in ur front tires, it might pop off the bead and then u have a front flat or 2, so if u dont have "beadlocks" hiper or douglas run tubes
i know u have hipers, so it doesnt apply to u

dj400ex
10-30-2005, 07:35 PM
and josh , u want another rematch ? Bring it on :D :p

jdwxv3
10-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
and josh , u want another rematch ? Bring it on :D :p

I am bringing air this time. Besides I have to get you before you get to much experience:eek: You should just run A in the Hillbillys it will be fun. My bros are trying to talk me into running pro:ermm: although I have not ruled it out I really dont think I am ready altough I did pick up a 250R with Axis front shocks that I am going to try out. I already have axis rear sitting in the garage I just aint going to put it on until I have fronts, I would rather just keep it stock because I dont know how it would work. Anyway I will have shocks next year so I will not be gettin the hell beat outta me. We will see you there! Cant wait

10-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
Yurik, if u dont run a tube in ur front tires, it might pop off the bead and then u have a front flat or 2, so if u dont have "beadlocks" hiper or douglas run tubes
i know u have hipers, so it doesnt apply to u

ah i c

Silverfox@C&DRacing
11-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Could someone explain this granprix racing to me I see that it is 2 45 minute motos the westphalia race is one of the closer ones in this series and I am thinking about racing, going to the 12 hr race and watching gave me a big itch to race :)

DJJ450r
11-01-2005, 05:01 PM
at the 1st hillbilly we started live engine but it couldve been jus because it was on the mx track, and they do the scores just like motocross average your 1st and 2nd moto and theres about a hour between motos and the kids race between em.

and how much woulkd it be to revalve and respring my stock 450r shocks for a 180lb xc racer:macho if you dont mind

Rdogg450
11-01-2005, 05:35 PM
What are the classes for Hillbilly???? This will be my first.:)

DJJ450r
11-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Pro - 100% Payback
A
B
30+
Trailrider
U-Class (Youth 15 & under or Utility any age)

PeeWee's Race at 1:00PM:
Pro
8 & Under

jdwxv3
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
This is off the subject but I just put the Axis/Houser combo on the rear of my 450R. It is 1 1/4" longer with the Axis LT shock and the houser link. The problem is I think my seat height is higher now than it was. My seat height is now 33" I dont know if I did something wrong or what. My frame rail height is 10" in both the front and the back and that is way to high. What is your alls seat height? I am confused

ronnie
11-02-2005, 04:08 PM
This is off the subject but I just put the Axis/Houser combo on the rear of my 450R. It is 1 1/4" longer with the Axis LT shock and the houser link. The problem is I think my seat height is higher now than it was. My seat height is now 33" I dont know if I did something wrong or what. My frame rail height is 10" in both the front and the back and that is way to high. What is your alls seat height? I am confused
lower spring ride height move clip on spring

Kurt Glore
11-02-2005, 04:20 PM

Josh,

I'll measure my seat height tonight when I get home and let you know. My frame height is 8" from the ground. Keep in mind I have Elka, but it should give you some point of reference.

Kurt

jdwxv3
11-02-2005, 07:06 PM
lower spring ride height move clip on spring

Ronnie, How hard is this to do? Can I do it at the race where someone can show me how it is done? I dont know much about shocks! Thanks

And Thanks Kurt!! I will be waiting.

yfz450xc
11-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Josh they say 8" to 8 1/2 for for frame w/ no more than 1/2 " diffrence. That is what i set mine at and seems to work but go w/ what ronnie and the pros tell ya first.
Scott

Also I have a big new batch of ATV racing papers they sent us so look for them again, I will be runnignbike is going again, found that the carb boot had a 3 " crack in it and sucking air.
question is what class B w/ Rdogg or senior w/ Geoff.:D

jdwxv3
11-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I would go with the Old Man class b/c they are a smarter group of riders and you have a better chance of coming away from the race unscaven, because I know how long it takes you old people to heal:eek2: lol

11-02-2005, 07:54 PM
I would go with the Old Man class b/c they are a smarter group of riders and you have a better chance of coming away from the race unscaven, because I know how long it takes you old people to heal:eek2: lol

hahahaha

Kurt Glore
11-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Ronnie, How hard is this to do? Can I do it at the race where someone can show me how it is done? I dont know much about shocks! Thanks

Measuring from the ground to the top of my seat with the tape measure right behind the peg I measure 29.5".

I hope this helps. For the amount of $$ you paid for Axis you better be able to adjust it anytime you want. :)

If you still need help with it at the race I would be glad to help you out.

Rdogg450
11-02-2005, 08:43 PM
I can run senior too.......... ha ha...lol Trailrider sounds good though.........:D

11-02-2005, 08:56 PM
I can run senior too.......... ha ha...lol Trailrider sounds good though.........:D

haha

yfz450xc
11-03-2005, 04:53 AM

Your ate up Josh:D
Scott

jdwxv3
11-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Alright Kurt, I think I am going to leave the rear shock as is for the first Moto. It is exactly how David Hicks said he ran it so it should work good how it is....he is the Mo state champ. If I dont like it after the first moto I might change it.

The weather up here has been favarable. Monday we had 1" of rain, Tuesday it was in the upper 60's, Wed was upper 70's, Thursday projected to be 79, Friday Mid 70's, Saturday mid 60's with a 30% chance of rain. So it should not be all that dusy plus Spud ussually makes the track a lot tighter than the MHSC races b/c he thinks it is safer!

Another Thing there is going to be a raffle going on at Westphlia. The tickets are $10.00 a piece and apparently the ATV guys are not even coming close to pulling there weight. The raffle benifits an underprivalged child. I belive last year they gave a dirt bike to a kid who lost his father in an accident so it is very very important! So please please bring an extra $10.00 to help out this cause. I will try to put a link up so you can read more about it or you can visit www.hillbillygp.com and if you can donate go ahead and put a post on the hillbilly site letting them know so the person selling the tickets shows up for the ATV race.

Thanks Guys!!

jdwxv3
11-03-2005, 05:11 AM
Here is a quote from the site. For the $10.00 you have a chance to win a TTR 90!! Only 400 tickets MAX sold! Great Odds! Make us ATV riders look good to the Hillbillys. I am going to buy at least one!

Posted - 11/02/2005 : 7:43:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you may (or not) know the Ozark Mountain Trailriders Association is raffling off a Yamaha TTR 90.

I plan on coming to the Westphalia race on Friday night with the intentions of selling some raffle tickets to some of you guys. Is there any intrest in this? If just one of you will commit to buy a ticket, i will be there!

Now let me explain a few things. First off, the OMTRA and the Hillbilly Series are two seperate things, and do not share funds or expenses, Spud just lets the OMTRA use his web site. He is an active member but neither of us receive money from each other. Secondly, this is a charity raffle, we are not trying to make any profit. We will take any profit we make and put it towards our Christmas Charity where we buy a deserving youngster a mini bike for Christmas. ( Heck we might even buy a four wheeler if one of y'all win... Naw, we cant go that crazy)

any way, tickets are $10.00 each but we will sell no more than 400 tickets, so the odds of winning are pretty good.

So lets hear it, can I count on any of you guys to come through for the kids this Christmas and buy a ticket from me?

Sound off and let me know who to come find on Saturday morning and who will be the man among men and buy the first ticket?

P.S. We had to buy this bike, it was not donated. So we need to sell bout 160 tickets just to break even!

ronnie
11-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Ronnie, How hard is this to do? Can I do it at the race where someone can show me how it is done? I dont know much about shocks! Thanks donny shrum will be at race he knows what to do

ronnie
11-03-2005, 06:27 PM
devon is at the hospital with maybe a broken ankle from jumping he's quad . hopefly he's ok .he was not whereing he's boots .
:(

11-03-2005, 06:37 PM
devon is at the hospital with maybe a broken ankle from jumping he's quad . hopefly he's ok .he was not whereing he's boots .

man...that sux...ive had some tendon injuries from riding...and it takes awhile to get urself back up to 100%...especially with somethin like that

Rdogg450
11-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Hopefully its just sprained.......... even though that can be very painful too.!!!!!:(

geogeorge
11-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by bjones
Hey Scott the way things are going this week I might just have to get my old relic out of storage blow the dust off and show up and race just to see how slow I have gotten since retirement.

Bryan

I'm betting that I could lap you if you did come race. But then again I not think you would be willing to suffer the pass and the cr*p everyone would give you for loosing to me. :devil:

geogeorge
11-03-2005, 08:24 PM

Hay this old man was feeling better then you after the last Missouri race. :blah:

It all about the ADVIL. :D

jdwxv3
11-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Hay this old man was feeling better then you after the last Missouri race. :blah:

It all about the ADVIL. :D

lol true:D

jdwxv3
11-03-2005, 08:52 PM

Hope he heals fast. And belive it or not a brake will heal faster than a sprian in most cases. Get well soon!

11-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Hope he heals fast. And belive it or not a brake will heal faster than a sprian in most cases. Get well soon!

ya...but when u break somethin...it sure doesnt feel like it helas faster

yfz450xc
11-04-2005, 04:52 AM
I'm betting that I could lap you if you did come race. But then again I not think you would be willing to suffer the pass and the cr*p everyone would give you for loosing to me. :devil:

Oh man Geoff this sounds like a challenge that I can not ressit and if by chance you did beat me i would give credit due where it is due . But I would also let everyone know that you reached over and goosed my on the line also.:D
Lets see gas to the race $ 450.00 , 2 45 minute moto's $150.00
beating Geoff " Priceless" HUM tough choice old man , now thats the kettle calling the kettle black. Line em up.:D
I'm in senior saturday.:D
Even though I was going to anyway , but you just made it extra fun now thats a freebie:blah:
Scott

sspalco
11-04-2005, 08:45 AM
Devon did break his ankle and two bones directly above the ankle. (for the third time), so he will not be at the race. Anthony got his bike fixed though so he and DJ will be there.

geogeorge
11-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Oh man Geoff this sounds like a challenge that I can not ressit and if by chance you did beat me i would give credit due where it is due . But I would also let everyone know that you reached over and goosed my on the line also.:D
Lets see gas to the race $ 450.00 , 2 45 minute moto's $150.00
beating Geoff " Priceless" HUM tough choice old man , now thats the kettle calling the kettle black. Line em up.:D
I'm in senior saturday.:D
Even though I was going to anyway , but you just made it extra fun now thats a freebie:blah:
Scott

Scott the challenge was to BJones not to you, but ha what the heck it would be fun racing you. Also I don't goose that is Shep. Remimber I'm the good looking one.:devil:

geogeorge
11-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by sspalco
Devon did break his ankle and two bones directly above the ankle. (for the third time), so he will not be at the race. Anthony got his bike fixed though so he and DJ will be there.

He needs to drink more milk. ITs good for the bones.

yfz450xc
11-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Scott the challenge was to BJones not to you, but ha what the heck it would be fun racing you. Also I don't goose that is Shep. Remimber I'm the good looking one.:devil:

Thats alright Geoff I think it will be fun , remeber we will have a hole shot award between the 2 of us also, sound good ?:D
I'm feeling a little goosey:blah:
Scott

79400ex
11-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Iwish I could race. it is going to be a good weekend for weather. However, I have to work this weekend to makem up going to the 12 hour race i Pa.

geogeorge
11-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Thats alright Geoff I think it will be fun , remeber we will have a hole shot award between the 2 of us also, sound good ?:D
Scott

As long as its not me your goosy with I'm fine.

Now is this a bet who gets the hole shot between us or a bet as to if eather of us gets the hole shot?

yfz450xc
11-05-2005, 04:54 AM
I will discuss the trems w/ ya there .:D
Scott

DJJ450r
11-05-2005, 06:05 PM
does ne body have results yet? how did dj and anthony do?

jdwxv3
11-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Kyle Martin Won Pro
I won A
DJ won B
Geoff won 30+

Dont rember how Anthony did I think he did pretty well though.

Wide open rocky track. Fun and rough. Kinda Dusty but not to bad. It was pretty dang fun but wore me out quite a bit.

yfz450xc
11-06-2005, 08:27 AM
Scott

Results of the Geoff and Scott Showdown
Geoff got me on both holeshots 1st moto Geoff Tim Miller and me going into the woods then second moto I had problems getting going, so Geoff took my $ both times.:grr:

1 st moto the 3 of us were 1 2 & 3 for most of the race then I got around Geoff and crossed the line just in fronmt for 1st and Geoff 2nd.
2nd moto I caught up to geoff in the woods and we got hung up on a tree then I got hung up on a lapper back tire , in this race it was all out or nothing , one mistake and 6 guys would pass you, a Really fast course. In the end it was Geoff taking the over all with a 1 and a 2 placer and me a 4 th with a 1 and a 6th.
Great racing Geoff you did good and showed some awesome speed. Yes Geoff beat me fair and square for the overall. I am humbled now.;)
It was a great day and awesome racing though a blast running so fast with everyone equally close in speed and talent.
Scott:D

geogeorge
11-06-2005, 09:14 AM
I have to tell the truth. The only reason I did any good was my breaks were out so it was make it or hit a tree and I don't like the trees.

Scott was doing great and was hard to keep up with. I'm sure if he had not been sick the week before he would have cleaned my clock good.

Fun racing with you scott and good job.

Johnny & Monica
11-06-2005, 09:40 AM
I guess you're both lucky I wasn't there to race the +30 classs with ya all. I may have slammed ya both into the trees :D :devil:

Monica:devil:

geogeorge
11-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
I guess you're both lucky I wasn't there to race the +30 classs with ya all. I may have slammed ya both into the trees :D :devil:

Monica:devil:

Last reprot I had Johnny was on foot. Is he that fast running? :devil:

Johnny & Monica
11-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Ahhhh that was Monica talking trash look at the bottom of her post.She`s going to run a hillbilly this winter An Im going to be a pit ****** I guess :rolleyes:

yfz450xc
11-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Ahhhh that was Monica talking trash look at the bottom of her post.She`s going to run a hillbilly this winter An Im going to be a pit ****** I guess :rolleyes:

Yea you 2 shouldve been there it was a good time, miss seeing ya there.
Scott

geogeorge
11-06-2005, 01:19 PM

I know Johnny but I'm not dumb enought to make fun of Monica she knows how to work the computer and I don't wish to have a picture of me kissing something I should not be kissing. Besids she cute and well you get the ideal. :D

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Race Results

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Race Results

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 07:46 PM
RR

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Race results

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 08:43 PM
rr

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 08:51 PM
RR

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 09:07 PM

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 09:26 PM

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 10:33 PM
/

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 10:57 PM

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 11:07 PM

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 11:11 PM
/

AnthonyWhite
11-06-2005, 11:14 PM
If someone would like their name removed from these pictures please let me know and I will repost. I have tons of other pictures I would post but it will not let me post frequently.

scramblerracer
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Is anyone else sore from the B class start crash. I know that I am. I darn near fell off on the first start, then we crashed again on the 2nd start. I hope that everyone is ok. Later Josh

DJJ450r
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
i heard about that crash maybe this was a good one to miss:D lol i heard Casey W ate it pretty bad but still got up and raced..i know i wouldnt:blah:

Rdogg450
11-08-2005, 05:01 PM
I got around the crash and still didn't do worth a crap! :grr:

jdwxv3
11-08-2005, 06:36 PM
i heard about that crash maybe this was a good one to miss:D lol i heard Casey W ate it pretty bad but still got up and raced..i know i wouldnt:blah:

Yep Casey ate it hard from what I heard. He did a lap or two and I guess his throtle messed up. It was a fun and rough race. I am not near as sore as I thought I would be but I am far from 100%. Just about everything on my 450 is loose so I may have to sit out a few of the hillbillies just to get it back to racing shape.

Later,
Josh

DJJ450r
11-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Yep Casey ate it hard from what I heard. He did a lap or two and I guess his throtle messed up. It was a fun and rough race. I am not near as sore as I thought I would be but I am far from 100%. Just about everything on my 450 is loose so I may have to sit out a few of the hillbillies just to get it back to racing shape.

Later,
Josh

one of my motor mount bolts backed out so ill have to get a new one. your sittin out a couple i have to sit out the rest of them:(

jdwxv3
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Well sounds like you need to start drinkin some milk man! Get well soon. Later, Josh

sspalco
11-08-2005, 07:35 PM
If you get bored Dev...call me and i'll come getcha for awhile.

millphoto
11-10-2005, 11:06 AM
The pics from westphalia are now online at www.millerphotographs.com
See ya at seymour!

geogeorge
11-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
The pics from westphalia are now online at www.millerphotographs.com
See ya at seymour!

Great pics Tim. I'll have one picket out by seymour. I liked that place in the Missouri races so I'm hoping it will be as fun in the hillbillys. I'll have to bring my A game if I wont to beat you.

jlm996s
11-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Great job Tim! I hope Seymour isn't as dusty this time as it was during the Missouri race!

yfz450xc
11-15-2005, 04:08 PM
for MHSC racers see survey question in this forum also.
Thanks Scott:D