PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with division four and hbomb

pharit
10-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Why'd everyone quit i;ve been in the military at basic training and tech school and last i knew h bomb was the ****

then i told my friend the other day i was wondering if h-bomb came out with anything, and he was like BLAH BLAH Hbomb sucks now blah blah blah i was like what the hell just trying to figure out what happened

hondaracer305
10-26-2005, 08:41 AM
This is what happened (http://www.akraix.com/) :chinese: A few of the better riders on hbombfilms, decided to make their own company (akraix) to further push the sport by making our own videos and booking shows all over the world, and keeping the fans up to date with our latest news... hope that helps you understand a little better :)

HndaRdr400
10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Well hbomb is still active and running. Recently bomb squad riders have been hurt by crashes but thats the worse to say. Of course other companies have risen and will only add to the sport.
Dirt Riot II has been released and an addidtion to the Huevos compilation, H8 on DVD.
An hbomb race track/fmx course has been built and will bring more action. Visit www.hbombfilms.com for info.

Hondadudeehhhh
10-29-2005, 04:43 PM
pablo, when is the forum going to get up? Next spring sometime? :devil:

HndaRdr400
10-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Forums are cool but not everyone is interested in them. From the buisness perspective they make no money besides a small income of online orders. Other than that they host a small percentage of customers, thats not to mention a payed administrator to design and maintain the forum.
Advertisement ,products, and services are the best way to make money.
Besides I hate to say it because I like forums also, forums are all bull**** and it doesnt matter what anyone says online. Just because you have a popularity contest won online doesnt mean realistically you won or have the advantage over anyone else.

Mxjunkie
10-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by pharit
Why'd everyone quit i;ve been in the military at basic training and tech school and last i knew h bomb was the ****

then i told my friend the other day i was wondering if h-bomb came out with anything, and he was like BLAH BLAH Hbomb sucks now blah blah blah i was like what the hell just trying to figure out what happened

Akraix happened :D

raptor146
10-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Sure I like Akraix but you still got to like the Bomb Squad. They started it all with out them there probably wouldn't be Akraix. Why do you guys rag on them so much without them there wouldn't be any competition. The more competition the better the way I look at it.

SRH
10-30-2005, 04:54 PM
i think wes miller was just interested in making money for himself

hondaracer305
10-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by raptor146
Sure I like Akraix but you still got to like the Bomb Squad. They started it all with out them there probably wouldn't be Akraix. Why do you guys rag on them so much without them there wouldn't be any competition. The more competition the better the way I look at it.

Im not raggin on hbomb at all :confused:

Hondadudeehhhh
10-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by HndaRdr400
Forums are cool but not everyone is interested in them. From the buisness perspective they make no money besides a small income of online orders. Other than that they host a small percentage of customers, thats not to mention a payed administrator to design and maintain the forum.
Besides I hate to say it because I like forums also, forums are all bull**** and it doesnt matter what anyone says online. Just because you have a popularity contest won online doesnt mean realistically you won or have the advantage over anyone else.

yeah its also a way to interact with your customers, i figured wes had enough money to spare for his fans and fellow riders to talk to him and you guys, and each other. I loved the old h bomb forums. He always seemed like a cool dude that was really into quads. I guess he is just interested in money, things change huh? :rolleyes:

Quad18star
11-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Funny to see a lot of you guys say Wes is only interested in the money because he doesn't have a Forum on his website .

Nacs Racing doesn't have a forum . Baldwin Motorsports doesn't have a forum . Legacy ATV doesn't have a forum . Same goes for about most every other company that's related to the ATV industry ... but I don't see you guys complaining about them .

Some companies just don't want the hassle of having to deal with online forums . Wes runs a business ... of course he wants to make money . Would you start up and invest in a business to NOT make money?? I don't think so. You don't think that the Guetters are interested in making money with their company?? Of course they are ... if they weren't they wouldn't have started up the business .

It's awesome that Akraix has a forum ... I enjoy it . But if you look on that forum , it's mostly all the same people that are on this forum , the same people that are on ATV Scene forum , same people that are on YFZ Central .

If you want to interact with the Akraix crew , post on their forum ... if you want to interact with Wes , send him an e-mail . :rolleyes:

MXRACER86
11-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Funny to see a lot of you guys say Wes is only interested in the money because he doesn't have a Forum on his website .

Nacs Racing doesn't have a forum . Baldwin Motorsports doesn't have a forum . Legacy ATV doesn't have a forum . Same goes for about most every other company that's related to the ATV industry ... but I don't see you guys complaining about them .

Some companies just don't want the hassle of having to deal with online forums . Wes runs a business ... of course he wants to make money . Would you start up and invest in a business to NOT make money?? I don't think so. You don't think that the Guetters are interested in making money with their company?? Of course they are ... if they weren't they wouldn't have started up the business .

It's awesome that Akraix has a forum ... I enjoy it . But if you look on that forum , it's mostly all the same people that are on this forum , the same people that are on ATV Scene forum , same people that are on YFZ Central .

If you want to interact with the Akraix crew , post on their forum ... if you want to interact with Wes , send him an e-mail . :rolleyes:

Very Well Said!!!:macho

HtFoxChick
11-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by HndaRdr400

Sounds like Wes saying that. He didn't like forums. Waste of money.

I personally like forums because it gives the fans a chance to know who the riders are and want to go see them. It's all about the fans. They're the ones who buy the DVD.

HndaRdr400
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
No this is Pablo and its just common sense. Dan used to baby sit them and take care of them while working for wes. But thats changed now and its true just a small amount of fans/customers are online. Wes loves the sport from what it seems like he was at the espn games not too long ago. Its all good people want to take sides and talk online, thats what online is all about.

HtFoxChick
11-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Pablo...i know you said that. It's just sounds like what wes would tell you, is what i meant. That's what he told the guys then, too.

Common sense or no common sense, being a fan once, makes you appreciate how far you have come. The guys know what it means to the fans, so they'd rather be there, than not give a damn, so I think the forums are a good thing. That's just my opinion.....:rolleyes:

SRH
11-03-2005, 04:25 PM
i dont care if he has a forum or not i still think he was mainly interested in making money for himself, becaseu quad fmx was a easy way at the time to sell videos because it was new

coryatver
11-03-2005, 04:51 PM
I don't care if they have a forum or not but If they are not going to get one take down the stupid link that says one is coming.

HndaRdr400
11-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i dont care if he has a forum or not i still think he was mainly interested in making money for himself, becaseu quad fmx was a easy way at the time to sell videos because it was new

well wouldnt you.

I know when I ride freestyle I wannna get paid. Its worth the money, especially taking the risk of getting hurt. Guys who freestyle get hurt all the time, its kinda like a routine. You gotta pay your dues riding freestyle, if you havent got hurt riding freestyle then its just a matter of time or how hard your trying.

Jake250ex
11-07-2005, 07:39 PM
If you want to interact with the Akraix crew , post on their forum ... if you want to interact with Wes , send him an e-mail . '

not that he would ever answer it though... Even when he did have a forum on hbombfilms.com there was a section called "Ask Wes Miller" :rolleyes: what a joke. He didn't have 1 reply in that section. Even some of his riders realized it was bs, so tell me I'm wrong!