PDA

View Full Version : Haspin Halloween 100

Jake250ex
10-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Whos gonna be there? Me & my partner will be racing C class (both of our first races) on a white/blu/black 300ex and a red 400ex. Should be fun.

Couple ?'s - what time does registrtion start and end and do you have to have a parent sign for you? I am 16, my friend is 18 were going without parents and I have a feeling this isnt gonna fly with 'em.

pbell75
10-26-2005, 07:27 AM
I had planned on beinging there but I have a dang wedding to go to now. Good luck at the race, it's a fun one

bigvforcer
10-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Your buddy will have to go get a notary republic to verify he is your legal gaurdian. Sign-up starts at 8 and ends at 11am. Race starts at 1:00p.m. It is a three hour race! I will be there on a Green V-force with my partner! Probably race the C class but we are not for sure yet!

brian-250
10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
If someone loans me a quad im in.:D

Lil - Braff
10-26-2005, 07:57 PM
My dad and I will be there and I can't wait! Not sure who my partner is gonna be but I guess we'll find out Saturday. I'll be on a white 300 with a pink helmet. If you see me, be sure to say hello.

About the you being 16, when you go in the main gate they may not say anything but if they do, just say you're 18. I doubt they'll check for ID. If all else fails, have your friend sign for ya.

What happened to your recon Brian? I doubt you'd show any way! :devil:

Can't wait! See yall there!

brian-250
10-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff

What happened to your recon Brian? I doubt you'd show any way! :devil:

Can't wait! See yall there!

I will show if have a quad, im not pissing around on the recon this year. Hit me up on AIM.

Jake250ex
10-28-2005, 04:01 PM
anyone else - tomorrow! :eek2:

Lil - Braff
10-30-2005, 04:00 PM
How did everyone do? I ended up having to run the Ironman class and was running 3rd when my swingarm broke. Talk about fustrating!! :ermm:

bigvforcer
10-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Can we say horrible. We were on the green V-force with the loud HMF. Day started out good 7th in the woods. Coming up the rock hill towards the end of the lap(right before the MX track on your right) I must have nailed a rock or something and seperated the tire from the rim(damn beadlocks shouldn't cost so much) went to climb the hill to cross the road and hit a tree(quad was pulling hard as flat was on back right) Got to top and finished lap. Went and changed hubs(we were running yamaha hubs) and rims and tires. Buddy took off and twenty to thirty minutes later he returned saying temp light was on. Radiator was plugged solid and I was tired of messing with it. So we left, I was pissed because I thought if we rode good we had a chance. We weren't doing bad and before we left a lot of teams were tiring out real bad.

Did you see the kid on his FST quad in first year racer? Can we say yeah right!!! That quad probably cost almost 12-13000 and you are in forst year racer! Get real!

I did like the track. Had a lot of sections that were muddy which lead to the radiator problem! But that also equalled out the race for a lot of people!

250rider1
10-31-2005, 06:48 AM
1st place in the sport utility class. i thought it was fun and it was nice to win my 1st race. i was on a 250ex and my partner was on a foreman 400. i saw the broken swing arm. u were parked right next to us.

bigvforcer
10-31-2005, 09:30 AM
Congrats on the win!

The people in the sand area over by the mudhole sure cleared out when the race started!

Almost the entire FYR class missed a section of the course. They played follow the leader straight through a turn. Funny how later only three of them passed us but yet they were all waiting for their teammate when we got back. I detect a little bit of cheating but that will be the end of my gripe. I lost because of my quad NOT because f someone cheating! If they want to cheat to win then so be it.

Lil - Braff
11-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Well congrats on your win! That's funny yall were parked right next to us and we didn't even know it. lol.

Yea I saw the FST quad but didn't know he was in First Year. I also saw another yfz that had custom axis shocks and lots of other goodies that was racing in the first year class. He passed me and was scootin. That is BS.

Anyway... except for the broken swingarm and my race ending early, I had a blast and can't wait til the next one!

bigvforcer
11-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Don't get me wrong I had a blast, while it lasted. Next year I will be ready!