PDA

View Full Version : White Bro's E-series Slip on

06-18-2002, 08:32 PM
I just bought a White Brothers E-seriers Slip on for my 99 400ex. I have installed it already and I also rejetted.Right now I am using a 155 main jet and it seems to be running good. Does this jetting sound right ? I have the stock air filter and airbox with no other modifications and I ride in Pennsylvania at sea level. When I took it out for its frst test ride with the pipe and new main jet it ran good with no hesitation,no bogging and no back firing or popping and it had good acceleration. Could some one reply on my jetting situation?

J25
06-18-2002, 08:38 PM
that sounds right, when they tested it in dirtwheels thats what they ran, how do u like it compraed to stock. is it apt llouder and how is the power

06-18-2002, 09:04 PM
I love mine over stock, gobs of low end torque, can't go wrong with this pipe.

06-19-2002, 06:40 PM
Thank you for the info. To respond to your question about power over stock pipe,It has has alot! You can can really feel the it in the bottom and mid ranges. In corners you can go a gear higher than usual and still blast out out of it. If your thinking about getting this pipe I would recommend it.

mcmike
06-20-2002, 03:12 PM
Sounds like you have her dialed in perfect, just watch your plug color.

eldoexrider01
06-20-2002, 08:27 PM
hey mcmike, i know this is powertrain forum but do you like your "x" ring chain. i dont know anyone with one. any info or things uve found out on it?