PDA

View Full Version : New pics of A-arms

09-24-2001, 09:50 AM
well here's a few pics of the bike with new A-arms and stainless brakelines..

P.S. if any of you add new brakelines to your bike there's a trick to it,,,just email me and I'll fill ya in..:D

Oh and check out them fancy EXRIDERS.com stickers on the front..make it go like 5 MPH faster..:D

09-24-2001, 09:51 AM
Here's another,,,,

Nausty
09-24-2001, 09:52 AM
jeez nice quad!

09-24-2001, 09:56 AM
Here's one more from the side/rear.....

Nausty
09-24-2001, 10:03 AM
jeez that thing is nice!

trx400ex
09-24-2001, 03:06 PM
i might need those tips, not sure if i just ordered the +2 or +2+1, so i wont need new lines with the plus 2 right?,,,,how do you like the housers????????

Foxrage
09-24-2001, 04:00 PM
That thing is awsome. I really hope i can get mine setup similar to that one soon it will be sweet.

whipit
09-24-2001, 08:04 PM
ooh this means that there must be another set of stock a arms on the market, right??

400exRacerX
09-24-2001, 08:34 PM
damn, nice bike rico. i am currently saving up for some jd performance a arms, works triple rates w/rezzies, fastline brake lines, and a lonestar axle

09-25-2001, 07:05 AM
Just +2 wide arms will work with stock brake lines,,positive on that. Trx400ex what kind of arms did you order???

And I love the houser arms,,,quality is great, and looks good too, also comes with grease zerks,,that's a plus..

And yes there are some A-arms on the market but after a wreck earlier this year,,it bent one of the lower arms back about a quarter to a half inch...still rideable,,but there also beat to sh*t,,,I'd kinda feel bad sellin them to somebody,,,especailly on this webpage..

09-25-2001, 10:01 AM
i can't wait to get my houser long travel a-arms and axis shocks..those are nice and your quad looks great

09-25-2001, 12:31 PM
Thanks,,,,,,,,,yeah a new front end,,,,shocks and arms makes the bike handle soooooo much better,,,like night and day.

trx400ex
09-25-2001, 03:09 PM
i got burgards, my second choice was either jd or houser, but ive always liked burgards, the tierod on those thing is huge,i dont know what kind of shocks im gettin, at my age money isnt too much,i dont have a job. but im thik il go with tcs all the way around this christmas.....when r u doin the 416? im gonna try to put one in october with a cam and some port work....race ya :)

tinner
09-25-2001, 03:14 PM
Ya know,I just have to share this with somebody...so maybe keep it in the back of your head.I bought a set of Denton a-arms and I was looking at the construction and the ball joints.When I look closer at the ball joints I saw a part # on the rubber boots and if memory serves me correct (used to work at a parts house) it looked like a "good" TRW part #.If anyone does need to know I believe I still have some TRW catalogs and could do some checking.Who knows it could save ya $$$ for your next mod.Jim

09-26-2001, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by trx400ex
i got burgards, my second choice was either jd or houser, but ive always liked burgards, the tierod on those thing is huge,i dont know what kind of shocks im gettin, at my age money isnt too much,i dont have a job. but im thik il go with tcs all the way around this christmas.....when r u doin the 416? im gonna try to put one in october with a cam and some port work....race ya :)

Yeah houser tie rods are about as big as your thumb,,,,huge compared to stock.
The 416 kit will be sometime soon,,,leaving for mexico in 3 days so money will be slim for about another month,,,once I get back I'm either having all my shocks rebuilt 300 bucks or I'll be getting the motor work done, I'll definitly be ordering the 416 piston when I get back,,just don't know when I'll do the work. right now my bike is running like a scalded dog,,,but the suspension could be fine tuned a little more since I've been abusing it all race\practice season.