PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Greene

Curless #32
10-25-2005, 09:05 AM
I sold some shocks to Mr. Greene 2 months ago and he had me overnight Saturday deliver them. The check has been returned insufficient. He has promised to make it good and it got returned again. Now not only am I out my shocks but also the overnight fees! NEVER, I mean NEVER sell or buy anything from him. I can't remember his screen name but it's all the same to me now. :mad:

AtvMxRider
10-26-2005, 01:16 PM
That is why you never send anything out until the check clears. That is probably why he wanted the shipped overnight because he knew the check was no good. Take his *** to court.

derekhonda
10-26-2005, 02:05 PM
yeah a NSF check is something that can go to court. Im not sure of the legality, but i know small claims court has to take place in either the persons ou are suings county, or else where the deal took place. In my opinion, the deal took place in your county because thats where he shipped the bad check too. You could take him to small claims, he more than likely wont drive across the country to defend him self, and you win by default. That is the route i would go.

Curless #32
10-27-2005, 05:50 AM
You are both right, for the record I did not accept his personal check. DHL did. They were specifically instructed to NOT take a check from him, only a certified check. When I questioned them they said it was common practice to take a personal check and that it was my responsibility to go after him. I will NEVER do business with DHL again. One of my good friends is dealing with the exact same thing from DHL only this time it's almost $2000 instead of a few hundred.

Chino886
10-27-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Curless #32
You are both right, for the record I did not accept his personal check. DHL did. They were specifically instructed to NOT take a check from him, only a certified check. When I questioned them they said it was common practice to take a personal check and that it was my responsibility to go after him. I will NEVER do business with DHL again. One of my good friends is dealing with the exact same thing from DHL only this time it's almost $2000 instead of a few hundred.

Report him to "MOFO" to make sure he gets black listed, we don't need people on here like that. I hope you get everything worked out though.

Quadfather
10-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Even if you get a judgement through small claims court, you are still left to collect on the judgement, which is almost impossible.

I would look into filing a mail fraud suit against him. Call his local police first, and file a complaint. Make sure you tell them that he has written you two bad checks in a row.

Curless #32
10-28-2005, 04:42 PM
I called his local police but they said it has to be done here because this is where the check was sent. My local police said the same as you guys, you'll get a judgement but never paid.

He has contacted me as of yesterday, there is a suppossed story that goes along with the check being bad. Due to the nature of his story I am going to refrain from spewing it all over the internet until I see if it is legit and I get my money as of next week.

Time will tell.

Curless #32
11-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Well, the truth is there was an extenuating circumstance that led to all of this. So I must give Kyle and his father the thumbs up now for making it right. I got my check and all is good! I would sell to him again.:cool: