PDA

View Full Version : Rausch gone BAD

Ripitupfilms
10-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Has any one went to rausch creek recently???? Well heres the scoop Rausch has made the Atv track and the Dirt bike track into one big nice awesome track leaving the quads with the natural terrain track. These 2 tracks combined will be a dirt bike ONLY!!!! TRACK .This means all we (QUADS) can ride is the natural terrain track which dont get me wrong, its an awesome track but does get very boring for an experienced rider. ALso the natural terrain track is like riding up and down the street, killing your tires. I honestly thought of rausch as a awesome place to practice and very quad friendly untill now discovering dirt bikers get everything and anything their way. So now they get 2 tracks and we are left with one hard rock track and they get the super loamy awesome track. DOnt get me wrong i do have alot of dirt bike racer/riders as friends and there awesome people, but some dirt bikers get everything handed to them on a silver platter and quad riders are left in the dust.

HERES THE ARTICAL OF RAUSCH"S SITE

The Rausch Creek construction crew is currently putting the expert bike and expert ATV tracks together to make one large track. When completed the track will be a 1.2-mile long intermediate level track for motorcycles. We will also be adding sawdust and mushroom soil to the track to make it nice and loamy. There will also be several expert option lanes on the track. The initial track change should be done by the end of the day on Wednesday September the 28th. The rest of the changes that will change the track from expert to novice/intermediate will take place over the next couple of weeks.

The current Intermediate track and Natural terrain tracks will become ATV only on weekends during the day. Bikes will be allowed on the ATV track during the week and evenings on the weekends. We will also be adding expert option lanes on this track to keep it interesting for the many pro ATV riders that like to practice at Rausch Creek.

POST YOUR OPINION:grr:

10-24-2005, 01:32 PM
HORSE CHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-24-2005, 01:32 PM
GOD DAMN DIRTBIKERS!

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm pissed about it. I doubt I'll be going any time soon call me what u want. I think its BS that they did that. The intermediate track doesnt compare to the expert atv.

The intermediate is in such bad shape too.

If they dont change the track I wont be going there.

Ripitupfilms
10-24-2005, 01:37 PM
your right i think they are goin for the worst first they change there opening time to 11Am which is ghey because everyone would rather ride in the morning and get home with time to spare in the evening and now this crap

bansheeguy77
10-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I'm pissed about it. I doubt I'll be going any time soon call me what u want. I think its BS that they did that. The intermediate track doesnt compare to the expert atv.

The intermediate is in such bad shape too.

If they dont change the track I wont be going there.

same here dude....but now before we jump to conclusions and riot wait until mike from rausch or somebody fills us in. i highly doubt they would leave us quad riders without a cool track too. so give them a chance to redeem themselves before discrediting.

WOracing
10-24-2005, 01:49 PM
doesnt affect me one bit:)

eastside 400
10-24-2005, 01:56 PM
don't worry about it, by next year there should be plenty of changes to the natural terian track to make it a challenge and the expert quad track was hard pack too so u cant complain about that cuz all the tracks were hard packed except the dirtbike, , and i think 11am isnt a late start time, didnt bother me the last time,

Ripitupfilms
10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
true true but it just sucks that tons of tracks hate quads and that dirt biker's get the best of the best.

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 02:07 PM
yeah man district 6 screwed us quad riders this year, theres barley any tracks left that arent bikes only!

Rausch is the only place to ride at expect treverton, shamokin in our area

Kilabanshee
10-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Yeah I was there the first day the inforced the new rules. I rode the dirtbike track for a lap or two when not to many people were on it. It was the day that I swore to myself that I'de hit the tripple and the big double in the middle. All my hopes got flushed down the toilet when I found out the expert atv track was no more...

RaptorRacer45
10-24-2005, 02:25 PM
yeah man district 6 screwed us quad riders this year, theres barley any tracks left that arent bikes only!

Rausch is the only place to ride at expect treverton, shamokin in our area

Yeah pretty much theres only 4 D6 Trakcs left that are for Quads....Foot of the MT. deteriorates every race, Never been 2 Back Mt or Hurricane Hills and we cant Race at Dutchmen all the time expacally if it aint sold by the end of this year.....Im beginning 2 wonder whats gonna happen to D6 Quad H.S in the next 2 years or maybe even next year:confused:

10-24-2005, 02:39 PM
1. Quit your *****ing until you know what changes they are making to the Intermediate track.

2. They open at 11:00 AM so they can have more time to water the track; They start watering at 4:00 AM to try to keep dust under control.

3. The majority of the ATV riders at Rausch are novice and beginner, with the exception of a few pros and experts. This means having a somewhat dangerous Expert ATV track is risky and a bit of a waste. They will make changes to the Intermediate to accomidate all skill levels, and make all the soil nice and loamy, as not to detroy tires. Just sit back, relax, wait a month, then go check out the new Rausch. K thanks bye.

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 02:46 PM
More people on quads crash on the fuggin intermediate then the expert track. Killa had to get airlifted on that track.

Yfz450dan
10-24-2005, 03:09 PM
That suck's:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

450r51
10-24-2005, 03:11 PM
ppl dont crash because of the track, they cras because they made a mistake.

Pappy
10-24-2005, 03:16 PM
as far as im aware, mike no longer manages rausch:(

Kilabanshee
10-24-2005, 03:26 PM
More people on quads crash on the fuggin intermediate then the expert track. Killa had to get airlifted on that track.

Yeah I did get airlifted out last year at the spring ride. It was on my old 416ex and some how my front end droped really quick. I couldnot tell you if I hit the rear break or not. Ralph, Paul Niemiec and a few other members got hurt on the same jump that weekend.

This is what happens when you try to make a pass on an inexperianced rider on the intermediate track...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/Kilabanshee/Rausch%20Creek/shocks024.jpg

bansheeguy77
10-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

that explains it :grr: :mad:

deathman53
10-24-2005, 03:53 PM
The majority of the ATV riders at Rausch are novice and beginner, with the exception of a few pros and experts. This means having a somewhat dangerous Expert ATV track is risky and a bit of a waste.

that really sucks I don't like the natural terrain track much, I loved the expert mx track, its so much fun. those walls that go almost vertical are so much fun to pitch my atc sideways on and the big curve in front is awesome to open tha bike up, get it sideways and hit the jump after it and clear the think and them double the triple thats after it, I also liked how the track went down and straight up the next hill and then back down it.

Tommy 17
10-24-2005, 03:55 PM

that sucks mike was a very good guy!!!

guys its simple boycott the place and don't go back... breezewood is quad friendly and wouldn't do that to us... go to the place that supports us!!!

to be quiet honest the 1st few times i went to rausch i loved the place... i could do every jump on the track within reason on a barly modded 400ex and very lil mx time... it was challenging for almost everyone but was also fun for everyone!! last time i went on the expert track i hit 1 jump along with about 75% of the other riders...

rausch sucks latly! i know i won't be driving 4 hours to go there again when breezewood is half the distance... cheaper... and more fun from what i hear!

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 04:00 PM

That sucks! He was a good guy too..

This might turn out bad for us quad riders if the new guy is like the d6 track owners.. :(

Rausch has gone down hill lately, the tracks are allways dusty, the lips are sometimes a little scary for a quad and the tracks deff get the dirt concerte rep

Cr85rRida
10-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
doesnt affect me one bit

:) :cool:

deathman53
10-24-2005, 04:04 PM
abit off topic, but did anybody go on their flat track yet??? come to think about it, last time I went there, I didn't see too many people hitting the jumps big time, I hit them pretty good, but too many others. Who is mike??? is he the one that rides a xc modded 400ex??

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/deathman53/Cap0014.jpg.html

Hondadudeehhhh
10-24-2005, 05:12 PM
sorry to break it to you guys but when it comes down to it businesses like this arent really concerned about making a small portion of people happy. Obviously dirt bikers are where their profits are so that's where they will focus their time and money. It's all about money

Ripitupfilms
10-24-2005, 05:12 PM
aLLoY MX 428

You honestly dont know what your talking about they deff dont get up at 4.00am to water the track they dont water the track untill its really needed. Most people that go riding get up early drive to tracks ride and get home by supper, with time to spair.
The atv expert was an awesome track

quote (This means having a somewhat dangerous Expert ATV track is risky and a bit of a waste. )
ive seen more people get hurt on the natural terrain track than any other also id put money on it that if mike is truely gone there will be no nice loamy dirt put on the atv track. Have you seen the dirt bike track recently it is always getting worked on ,on week days and catered too.

hondardr4life
10-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
GOD DAMN DIRTBIKERS!

Hell yes man, those are the *******s that broke your leg too.

Ripitupfilms
10-24-2005, 05:24 PM
there hasent been i time when i was at rausch when there wasnt %50 dirt bikers %50 atvs rausch is the most quad friendly track even the people that work there have race quads

Hondadudeehhhh
10-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
there hasent been i time when i was at rausch when there wasnt %50 dirt bikers %50 atvs rausch is the most quad friendly track even the people that work there have race quads

well i have never been to Raush but baised on the way people work you do things to make the most amount of money. It is weird that d6 is screwing you pa guys over because i think pa and wv have the most riders out of any state. The sport is growing so fast but it seems like when we take a step forward we are being shot down and taking two steps back.

10-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
1. Quit your *****ing until you know what changes they are making to the Intermediate track.

Typical DB rider...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tommy 17
that sucks mike was a very good guy!!!

guys its simple boycott the place and don't go back... breezewood is quad friendly and wouldn't do that to us... go to the place that supports us!!!

!

I agree, i was planing to take a 3and a half hour drive down there a couple times, but not now. Like in pappys sig. "Support those who support you".

Ralph
10-24-2005, 05:57 PM
District 34 is screwed two, its down to one track and one playpen which they somehow classify as a track

10-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
District 34 is screwed two, its down to one track and one playpen which they somehow classify as a track

is the "playpen" the track at holiday mtn? I hear that waldens new quad track is not as good as the regular mx one.

I dont get it, whats the big deal, why does everyone hate quads?

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 06:02 PM
The bike riders hate us and the bike riders usually over power us.. its bull

In d-6 theres a track called pagoda, supposbly the dude that owns it HATES quads, and sleepy hollow just gave quads the boot..

I know we will allways have flying dutchmen, they cant build houses on it because its wet lands, supposbly its been sold for awhile now, a guy walked in and bought it.

hondardr4life
10-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Tommy, where is breezewood?? I live in butler pa (close to pittsburgh), so would it be a farther drive to breezewood for me or to rausch?

Ralph
10-24-2005, 06:05 PM
southwoods is the playpen

Ripitupfilms
10-24-2005, 06:33 PM
i hope a quad quy bought it dutchman is all i got left

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I was talking to my boss Randy who has raced there back when it was a flat track course for trikes, he said he was one of the first guys to know, supposbly the guy is pretty open to quads and all.

Tommy 17
10-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
Tommy, where is breezewood?? I live in butler pa (close to pittsburgh), so would it be a farther drive to breezewood for me or to rausch?

2 hours closer then rausch i bet...

go get on the turn pike in moroeville... go 2 - 3 hours to breezewood pa and get off... haha

10-24-2005, 06:49 PM
aLLoY MX 428

You honestly dont know what your talking about they deff dont get up at 4.00am to water the track they dont water the track untill its really needed.
. I suppose the guy that runs the red water truck is full of **** then:rolleyes:

10-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
southwoods is the playpen

yea thats what I thought.

Time to start going to englishtown again. its not that far from me only like a hour and half, but walden and southwoods is alot closer.

10-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Typical DB rider...:rolleyes: I ride quads too;)

10-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Haha wow. Atleast we try to provide a track for the quad riders to have an oppirtunity to race because all the other tracks stripped your rights to ride away. If only you knew my friend. We had a decent quad track a few years ago until holiday put in their fun park then it got moved to the rocky, sandy river bed. And I do agree it sucks. We have new property for next year most likley and there will be a better track but we try our best with what we have to work with but it seems people don't appreciate that these days. Things have to be perfect! Yeah the rednecks that run the club are pretty stupid sometimes but try to support the tracks that support you!

ill still ride there for 2 reasons.
1 its close to me
and 2 it sounds like they like quads.

mxdave28
10-24-2005, 07:47 PM
well i cant say much because i no longer have a quad or race but, im still a big supporter!

what really tweaks my mellon is not just the fact that they took a good track away from you guys but the fact that they give you 2 half days out of the week 2 ride...so basicly they gave you 1 full day total while the Db riders get everything else...that sucks and im sorry. when i win the lotto ya'll can come to my track when i buy it from the old guy and bring it back to what it should be!

TCracin440ex
10-25-2005, 02:22 PM
damn that sucks...that seemed like a pretty kick *** track too

to answer somebodys question bout why dirt bike riders dont like quad riders is because quad riders f- up the dirt bike riders ruts they put in the track...

me myself if i owned a track it wouldnt be not 1 dirt bike allowed for a simple reason ive been to birch creek motorsports during open practice and ive seen what the dirtbike riders do to the track cutting them groves in the turns and ish and i personally wouldnt want to keep backfilling my turns and jumps with dirt because they cut bad ruts

i kno the first time i went to the mx track i flipped because of them damn dirt bike ruts...i tried to rail the turn...outside tire went in that grove and over the bike went...

10-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
2 hours closer then rausch i bet...

go get on the turn pike in moroeville... go 2 - 3 hours to breezewood pa and get off... haha

Looks like were going to Breezewood instead of Rausch this summer Dave!

GOD DAMN DIRTBIKERS :mad:

CannondaleRider
10-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Even though this doesn't affect me, it still pisses me off.

Same thing happened at a local track called Arizona Cycle Park, they races bikes AND quads for only a few races, then the bike guys started b!tching that the quads were messing up THEIR ruts.

Ok.....your b!tching to the track owner, that the quads are destroying something that makes you a better rider then you actually are? So theres no ruts?...DEAL WITH IT, everybody else has to deal with the exact same thing as you do

Do we b!tch because you guys make the ruts, NO...we get kicked out for DEALING WITH IT:mad:

Why do the bike guys have so much power to make changes?

10-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider

Why do the bike guys have so much power to make changes? Because Jesus Christ Himself rode a CR250. It's in the Bible somewhere; "Thou shalt obeyith the one who can balance"

:D That should thoroughly piss atleast one person off.

bansheeguy77
10-25-2005, 08:15 PM
I suppose the guy that runs the red water truck is full of **** then:rolleyes:

lmfao....educate yourself on the topic before you spout idiotic crap....you do realize MANY people run the water truck?

Ripitupfilms
10-25-2005, 08:32 PM
aLLoY MX 428

your retarded y are you still posting dumb crap

10-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
lmfao....educate yourself on the topic before you spout idiotic crap....you do realize MANY people run the water truck? Sorry, I guess I should have said "I suppose the guy who was running the water truck that saturday morning in August was full of **** then" Sorry, my bad.

10-25-2005, 08:38 PM
aLLoY MX 428

your retarded y are you still posting dumb crap I don't consider stating a fact "dumb crap". If you don't like me, ignore me. I asked an employee that had stepped out of the water truck why they started opening at 11:00 AM. His response was "So we can have more time to water, i've been here watering since 4 in the morning".

MotoX3
10-25-2005, 08:58 PM
If I ride a bike, I get stereotyped as a power hungry moron, if I ride a quad I get stereotyped as a whiner. Screw you guys....Im switching to trikes:ermm:

reichart90
10-25-2005, 09:25 PM
i rode there right after the change and the girl at the check-in shack told me more and more changes would be coming to the atv track in the up-coming month. i know at that time the one stretch that used to have some jumps was leveled making like half the track completely worthless. haha. but anyway im kinda hopin maybe after this weekend the track will be better assuming they possibly did some changes for the 12 hours of whatever they have goin on there.

300exr
10-26-2005, 01:36 PM
hmm, change sucks sometimes, who knows tho maybe it'll be nicer:confused: also i wouldnt blame this on the dirt bikers, geez its not like it was their decision, and honestly if my dad would let me i would sell my 300ex in a heartbeat to go back to a YZ 125, and also i happened to mess myself up about a year and a half ago at rausch because i was stupid, cocky and 14 and i broke both of my ankles:rolleyes: ohwell

Ripitupfilms
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
as said before its not the track its the rider what does that have to do with rausch also the dirt bikers got us kicked of their track a long time ago but they could always ride the atv track after a certain time

10-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Because Jesus Christ Himself rode a CR250. It's in the Bible somewhere; "Thou shalt obeyith the one who can balance"

:D That should thoroughly piss atleast one person off.

I hope u fall off something really high n severely injure urself :devil: