PDA

View Full Version : Polaris Outlaw at Ironman

GE4x4
10-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Did anyone get a chance to ride one there? I heard they had a test track for it.

philsan
10-23-2005, 07:38 PM
I rode it. They let you first ride a 450r around the test track then let you ride the Outlaw. I felt there was a big difference in the way the Outlaw handled over the "rough stuff". There didn't seem to be any difference in the power. But, damn, the outlaw is smooth.

10-23-2005, 08:40 PM
they wouldnt let us ride it, it was way 2 muddy at the time, i wish i could have came back at a later time and rode it, but i was 2 busy doing other things

heard it was smooth tho :macho

Jake250ex
10-24-2005, 06:29 PM
haha funny story - My friend was watchin everyone telling me how bad they sucked (and they did) because absolutely no one we watched could ride to save their lives. Anyway, he gets on it thinking he's going to look like god. He gets on the Honda, is trying to bust arse and is getting tossed all around. He hits one of those little logs, it kicks him sideways and slams him forcefully into a hay bale. That bent the heelguard backward making a loud buzzing noise. Then, he tries to fly through the whoops and overshoots the berm and rolls over it. :D

Guys comments - "This isnt a race" "OWWW! The heelguard is hot!!" "I need the helmet back I'm not going to let you ride the polaris" :p

needless to say - he looked like a jackass. they didnt charge him but he left feeling like a complete moron.

what an edventure

10-24-2005, 06:34 PM
LOL

thats a classic moment :D