PDA

View Full Version : **chatsworth Is Closing In 2008**

WhiteYFZ
10-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Hi,

I was at Chatsworth today and I overheard the guy that works there saing that there getting shut down in 2008.I know its a while away but i was just giving you guys a heads up. I didn't beleive it at first so I asked the guy and he said thaat their getting shout down by the Government in 2008. *I think Englishtown will be making alot more money in 2008..LOL..Ok talk to u guys later..peace

deathman53
10-23-2005, 07:46 PM
don't worry they have a new place in the works, that is why the membership dues went up, to purschase land for a new park where the pine lands commision doesn't have as much say as to what they can do. How muddy was it there, I called this morning and the ladysaid it was pretty bad, but people were riding. E-town was pretty muddy today also.

WhiteYFZ
10-23-2005, 08:23 PM
hi,
in the monrning, i called and their like its not that bad ..they groomed the track..and im like ok
..so i told my dad and he said heel take me..so were on the highway and stop to get gas, and we see ppl with quad,so i said, are u going to chatsworth,and their like we just came from there ,its a mud pit..so my dad got pissed that the guy lied to us..but when we went it was pretty bad..but we ended up staying anyway..in the back turn on the quad track,,it was a pibig mud swamp thing..i got stuck like 3 times ..and alot of other ppl did too...my lil brother was on the little track with his quad..so i was watching him ..and this kid on a dirtbike got on ..and it was really muddy so like his rear tire was like swearving left to right and he fell on the side and rolled into a big swamp of mudd.it was soo funny..it was like something u would see on jacksass..just thought it was funny..ok ttyl ..thx for replying

Pman485
10-23-2005, 09:56 PM
THANK YOU GOD! Please make this new track have a jump, instead of a speed bump.

JRDrider22
10-24-2005, 02:46 PM
^^^ i hear ya ..but i dont think i will be joining...e-town makes enough money as is.. better riders go there and chatsworth only gets the occasionally fun riders.

sunco
10-25-2005, 10:44 AM
We're members @ Chads. I don't care for the ATV track. Said its redesigned in the beginning of the year. I didn't notice much of a change @ all. The jumps that are there are not user friendly. I think the 1st problem is that we share it w/ the buggys/trucks. The intermediate track - OK but kinda tight. Can get boring quick - if alot of people are on it. Happy to have a place to ride. Happy that our $ goes towards insurance. Appreicate all that NJORVP does for us. My idea of a good atv track is the back of Rausch
Creek. Up hill, down hill, around the corners, jumps user friendly. If you started out slow by the end of the day you'd being ridin good.

avc8130
10-25-2005, 10:48 AM
I wasnt too fond of Chats. The Pine Barrens Commission really hampered what they could do. The atv track could never be better because technically trucks had to be able to go on it. I hope they buy some private land a little further north and do something cool.
ac

WhiteYFZ
10-25-2005, 09:07 PM
i think when my year pass is up...im going ot start going ot englishtown..but im mad that u cant buy a year pass..

doc-bones
10-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Oh well no big loss

Mean250r
10-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Are they really building a new place to ride?