PDA

View Full Version : FAst Clean Predator 90 one month old

bc1540
10-23-2005, 08:00 AM
see my listing on ebay, let me know if you have any questions , This quad has less than 4 hours TOTAL run time.
Ebay Item 4584705243

This is a 2005 Predator 90 with reverse bought new in August. We put about 2 hours on it around the yard to get it broke in and then it was torn down and modified. Here is the list.

Hetrick race Pipe
Hetrick 2+ swingarm
30 tooth aluminum rear sprocket
Hetrick modified cylinder head, cut to run on a 50/50 mix of premium fuel & race fuel
Douglas wheels
Holeshot front tires
Snow Hog rear tires
DID chain
High flow foam Air Filter with outer-wear.
Light weight front clutch rollers
Red Springs and lightened rear clutch
Fly Handlebars
Pro Design Kill Switch
2 inch front wheel spacers (Billett solid one piece)
Oil injection disconnected, Runs on 40:1 Klotz
High rev race CDI, (electric start removed)
This quad was built to get my 2nd youngest son into racing , he has ridden since he was 5 recreationally around the house and is now 10. We took it to the ATV Grass drags to get a feel for racing before we tried TT racing next spring where he did great but we quickly realized he is ready for a full sized machine. He has gone through a huge growth spurt in the last few months and looks quite big on this quad. This quad has a TOTAL run time of about 3-4 hours, After the mods it was tuned and raced at the grass drags thats it, so maybe 45 minutes run time TOPS with the modifications. My youngest son is on a smaller stock machine and is not ready for this machine.

This quad runs 110%, we spent a ton of time assembling it and ensuring everything was done correctly. Many many hours were put in to it. It runs awesome, sounds great, and makes a stock machine seem like it has an anchor on it. We have 3 90cc quads and in 300 feet this machine is so far ahead it isn't even funny.

If you are looking for a race ready 90cc machine, or a fast and fun machine for your son or daughter to step up to, this is the one. I will include the stock exhaust, stock swing-arm, stock cylinder head (so you can run regular unleaded) and a 28 tooth sprocket. Delivery is not available, please make sure you can pick this up before bidding. There are over $ 1200 in parts alone added to this machine, someone who wins this is gonna have a blast.

ac954
10-26-2005, 06:35 PM
hey im verry interested

skaydogg
11-03-2005, 09:39 AM
WHATS THE PRICE ON IT ?

bc1540
11-03-2005, 01:45 PM
It sold on ebay for $ 2200 but it appears I have a deadbeat bidder. Any takers?

royh
11-07-2005, 09:56 PM
put it back on ebay and give the buyer bad feedback