PDA

View Full Version : bent lsr axle

Razorback
06-18-2002, 07:59 AM
well, it can be done. i've been my almost new lsr axle. it's not bad, yet, but it's enough that i can feel a wabble when i jump and rev the motor. i don't feel it when i ride, but i jacked the quad up and put it in gear and can definitely see the problem. i suspect it's only a matter of time before it gets a lot worse.

i've only had it 1 month. ridden 2 races and about 3 practices. i have been hitting some decent size jumps, and certainly haven't been treating it nicely, but nothing the other mx racers don't do. i'm very disappointed, but hey, i guess it happens. i'll get to see how good the ls people are with their warranty. i'm going to run it one more race and send it back.

this is very disappointing since i ride with a group of guys that all run spacers and they all ride and jump every bit as hard as i do and they haven't had any problems, and they spent a lot less money than i did. oh, well.

phatswinn
06-18-2002, 09:25 AM
wow, i thought those where indistructible, from what i hear there very good with there warrentys