PDA

View Full Version : Scariest Situation Ever

Killa250ex
10-22-2005, 09:26 PM
So Whats the Scariest thing you guys have ever been through???

I would have to say the time I almost rolled my Truck over

Pappy
10-22-2005, 09:27 PM
id have to say that time i didnt hear her husbands truck pull up:chinese:

Killa250ex
10-22-2005, 09:27 PM
haha, nice one

10-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
id have to say that time i didnt hear her husbands truck pull up:chinese:

lmao

i would have to say when i got alcohol poisoning:ermm:

Killa250ex
10-22-2005, 09:52 PM
I take that back, I think the scariest time of my life was when my gf missed her period by about...ohhh 5 MONTHS or so!

Atkins
10-22-2005, 10:18 PM
When i decided to swim across a lake in the middle of winter with snow on the ground with full clothes on, made it half way, and ran out of energy.

10-22-2005, 10:47 PM
face plant on my bycicle and somehow ripped my balls open on the handle bar. 64 stiches. Still have 2 real functioning nuts, and one heck of a scar.

10-22-2005, 10:53 PM
and but not as bad..., beeing 10ft in the air on a 400ex with stock suspention... and then realizing that I am comming up a tad short on a double. dident hurt at all really, dident event wipe out. JUst scared the **** outa me.

Mxjunkie
10-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Watching my dad roll his quad down a 500ft hill and hit a tree, then the quad hit him :(

then watching my dad roll his gtx doing quatermile passes on the street with slicks

This was probaly one of the worst..

I was riding my bike with a few friends at this place we call the daycare which has some hill sides and all, It was getting kinda late and I second guessed a gap I was doing, you bunny hopped over a log, past a grass gap and landed in the pavement, I bunny hopped about 10ft too soon, I dont remeber what happened next, my friends said I nose dived into the log, flipped into the air, hit my head and the bike landed on me. I was out for about 1-2 min I got up and looked and saw tons of blood on me, they were calling for an ambulance but I said no and rode home with my friend. I got home and took a shower and the water was red, then it really set in I was in BAD shape. I had to go to the er and get a catscan and all. ended up with tons of road rash on my head, face, shouder, hands, fingers, hip, palms, elbows,butt, knee, neck, and a broken wrist. I'll never forget when I woke up and I was hearing them yelling, WE NEED HELP NOW. and they said I was bleeding all over. scared me ****less I thought I got hit by a car.

Atkins
10-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Yea, no that I think about it, concussions are wicked scary. Just absolute confusion about whats going on, and the fear that stems from that. Ive had about 4 maybe 5 concussions, and a few were real scary. I always get deja vu the whole day after for some reason.

2002400ex
10-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Yea, no that I think about it, concussions are wicked scary. Just absolute confusion about whats going on, and the fear that stems from that. Ive had about 4 maybe 5 concussions, and a few were real scary. I always get deja vu the whole day after for some reason.
Concussions are real weird. Its like u are veryyyy wasted and dont know anything.

Mxjunkie
10-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Yeah concussions are the worst. Specially when your k.o then you wake up and dont have a damn clue where you are or anything. I hate it when your waking up, you can hear everyone talking but you cant open your eyes yet. it scares me cause it reminds me of the movies when you wake up in the damn er.

I've had about 4-5 and I dont want another thats for damn sure :ermm:

TheX1992
10-23-2005, 12:01 AM
The last ice storm when I slid down a steep hill sideways in my Jeep and there was cars at the bottom.

TheFontMaster
10-23-2005, 12:27 AM
I would say the scariest thing would be last winter when I was comming home from work the car I was driving spun out at 55 MPH, I got lucky that no cars were comming the oposite direction, and when I stoped most of the care was on or just off the shoulder.

Another time, it wasn't really scary, but it was surprising, was when me and some friends were riding our quads on a road in one of the sand pitts, and we were goin wide open, came around a corner, and out of the dust clouds comes this huge *** mining dump truck, one with the tires that are about 8 feet tall is almost right in front of me.:eek2:

troutman561
10-23-2005, 12:35 AM
i was 14 and we where 20 miles off shore in the keys on our boat and 3 storms came together to make one crazy storm(and as each on combined a water spout came out) we couldnt see anything, it was the only time we have brought out the life jackets.. it was crazy rought, we had no GPS, but somehow we came up right at the right markets when the rain cleared.... we could ahve died, crazy stuff, definitly a God thing there

mole97
10-23-2005, 04:10 AM
MY SCARIEST EXPERIENCE EVER: FOR ALL YOU YOUNG GUYS OUT THERE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!! WHEN YOUR STANDING AT THAT ALTER AND YOU SEE HER COMING, NO MATTER HOW PRETTY SHE LOOKS AND HOW HAPPY YOU FEEL AT THAT MOMENT...RUN...RUN,RUN RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK-DONT LOOK INTO HER EYES, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING. JUST RUN AND DON'T STOP.LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT IS OVER. THIS IS COMMING FROM A GUY WHO ACTUALLY LIKES HIS WIFE. MY WIFE IS VEY GOOD TO ME. SHE LETS ME RIDE (BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT) DO YOU MIND I GO OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS FRIDAY AFTER WORK? AGAIN YOU GOTTA ASK PERMISSION!YOUR LIFE IS AT THEY'RE DISPOSAL.SO IN ACTUALITY IT'S NOT YOUR LIFE-IT'S HERS. YOUR JUST BORROWING TIME. SO,I HAVE TO SAY,THESCARIEST MOMENT WAS WHEN I HAD TO DECIDE ,DO I WANT TO BE ALONE OR TO I WANT TO BE UNABLE TO MAKE A DECISION ON MY OWN?

JRP
10-23-2005, 07:20 AM
the scariet moment was when me and my friend drew were wrestinling and he pinned me and my neck went the wrong way and i broke it... i passed out for 10min and the doctors had to recesitate(sp) me... but i dont remeber any of that ... its what my parents told me.

theTman
10-23-2005, 08:17 AM
prolly when i had my 1st real crash, cased a step up went over the bars...quad ran me over..i tried to get up and walk off the track but collapsed so the flagger made me sit down and a bunch of people came over and i kept saying i was fine and they said i had a big thing stikin out of my back.....luckily it was only a muscle spazm, but i couldnt walk for 2 days and my whole back was black and blue

EXJay
10-23-2005, 08:21 AM
Probably when I almost rolled my quad over a 20ft drop off. Scared the crap out of me ( almost literally)

popo
10-23-2005, 09:46 AM
I'd say getting married. But when you have your 1st child, it changes.

Ridin' Jesse
10-23-2005, 10:17 AM
hmm i got a few..one was a concussion

i hit a jump in my mx race and overshot it n i thought i was gonna under shoot it and land on the flat part of the table so i pulled back to land on my back tires..well..i landed on the landing and i got catapuled infront of the quad and the quad ran me over and i got knocked out for a little bit to wake up to the meds at the track bringing over a stretcher..yeah well i was like oh hell no n i got back on my quad n finished haha

2nd one i was out in front behind 3 people in the holeshot came around a turn and 2 kids got caught up together so i passed em and was flying around a sweeper and the guy in 3rd was right behind me trying to take the inside so i speeded up and i didnt notice these big arse breaking bumps and they sent my quad vertical launching me off and my quad frontflipped and landed back on the wheels and kept rolling..the worst part was there was about 14 other quads coming and im trying to stand up wihle im in the middle of the track but i got up n got back on the quad n finished..ended up getting a sprained back..its still swollen..wont seem to go away..i wrecked like 5 weeks ago or more

JR3
10-23-2005, 10:20 AM
My scariest situation quad related would be.

Cased a triple and i flew up on top of the handlebars. Then i kinda like fell off but was caught in the nerf bar and still going a decent speed aproaching a table top so i just paniced and got off some how and the quad went to the right of the table.

wvspeedfreak
10-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Once you have kids,it is then you finally find out what fear actually is.:D

toby400ex
10-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
So Whats the Scariest thing you guys have ever been through???

I would have to say the time I almost rolled my Truck over
I would have to say when my truck rolled over!:ermm:

JDiablo
10-23-2005, 01:03 PM
My worst moment ever,was probably when i was getting off this roof at night with my friends,and the tree was about 30 ft or so high,i climbed down about 5 ft then i grabbed a branch and it snapped and i fell backwards all the way down,then my friend grabbed my jeans as soon as i was about to hit a fence,i had a load in my pants after that,falling backwards a good 20 ft down,o man,i went back the next night to try and do it again and i couldnt even go near the edge:o

Hondadudeehhhh
10-23-2005, 02:26 PM
being out ice fishing and the ice starting to crack all over the place. thats scary right there

10-23-2005, 02:35 PM
When 5 black guys with panty hoes on their head came in the 7-11 me and my cousin were at in New Jersey. They all pulled out guns and robbed the place. Luckily we hid behind the hotdog maker, or they might have killed us.

Killa250ex
10-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
When 5 black guys with panty hoes on their head came in the 7-11 me and my cousin were at in New Jersey. They all pulled out guns and robbed the place. Luckily we hid behind the hotdog maker, or they might have killed us.

Haha, I was waitin for someone to post somthing like that

10-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Watching a dirtbike go over a 65 foot tabletop when ur running across the landing.. then trying to get up n my leg was just dangling by the skin

Joecool1264
10-23-2005, 05:16 PM
In 1990 while helping a fellow officer had a Gangster put seven rounds of .45 acp in my patrol car while I was driving it. I'm not a little guy( 5'08" 210lbs) but I found out I could fit between the floor board & the brake pedal, and still drive. He shot out my driver side window, & put three in my door. By the grace of God he was shooting reloads. Long story short he went to jail & I went home. Just glass in my back & neck. Treated and released

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by mole97
MY SCARIEST EXPERIENCE EVER: FOR ALL YOU YOUNG GUYS OUT THERE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!! WHEN YOUR STANDING AT THAT ALTER AND YOU SEE HER COMING, NO MATTER HOW PRETTY SHE LOOKS AND HOW HAPPY YOU FEEL AT THAT MOMENT...RUN...RUN,RUN RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK-DONT LOOK INTO HER EYES, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING. JUST RUN AND DON'T STOP.LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT IS OVER. THIS IS COMMING FROM A GUY WHO ACTUALLY LIKES HIS WIFE. MY WIFE IS VEY GOOD TO ME. SHE LETS ME RIDE (BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT) DO YOU MIND I GO OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS FRIDAY AFTER WORK? AGAIN YOU GOTTA ASK PERMISSION!YOUR LIFE IS AT THEY'RE DISPOSAL.SO IN ACTUALITY IT'S NOT YOUR LIFE-IT'S HERS. YOUR JUST BORROWING TIME. SO,I HAVE TO SAY,THESCARIEST MOMENT WAS WHEN I HAD TO DECIDE ,DO I WANT TO BE ALONE OR TO I WANT TO BE UNABLE TO MAKE A DECISION ON MY OWN?

m_townsgreatest
10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
being iin the back of a police car in hand cuffs!not gonna say what for though because i was dumb as ever back then

knelson
10-23-2005, 06:22 PM
186 mph on my gsxr 1000 and a deer decided it wanted to cross the road! that was this afternoon by the way! think i'll take it easy for a while! one of the scariest and stupidest times in my life.

10-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Haha, I was waitin for someone to post somthing like that I'm serious, it's true.

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Watching my cdale burn to the ground, worried bout it exploding and burning my shed down.

Orr..
When me and yamablaster24 were racing one of the best tracks in ohio, we are best freinds and had been waiting to race toghther for years. So we finaly are, both on pretty stock 400exs in a feild with hybrids and 450s, and me and him are pretty much doing the same,, he got a better start and was in front, well i was a little faster coming through to woops ready to pass him (this was the biggest adrenaline of my live) and i gunned it skipping through the whoops looking pimp ready to pass and make myself a legend to share with my kids. I am approaching his back wheels, ready to pass, ALL THE SUDDEN, he in a moment of..i dont know...but he had a moment and turned and my front tire caught between his nerfs and rear tire, sending my bike rolling bout 6 times trampling me each time (i cushion it each roll) then i finally get pulled of the track by track officials, i had blacked out so i woke up and they told me i most likely broke my leg, and to stay calm, well i thought i broke my body, but i stood up, saw yamablaster24 speed away (he helped me up when i wrecked hes a true pal,) And i yelled F*** it give me my helmet, and got on my 400ex, started the thing and finished the race on yamablasters tail the whole time. We even passed 3 people lol. Man i was scared i would be out for the season, after all i just got some bruises and the audience was quite amazed to see me finish like i did (clearing doubles as if i was fine)

Man that was scary.

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by G Impala 63n70
Watching my cdale burn to the ground, worried bout it exploding and burning my shed down.

Orr..
When me and yamablaster24 were racing one of the best tracks in ohio, we are best freinds and had been waiting to race toghther for years. So we finaly are, both on pretty stock 400exs in a feild with hybrids and 450s, and me and him are pretty much doing the same,, he got a better start and was in front, well i was a little faster coming through to woops ready to pass him (this was the biggest adrenaline of my live) and i gunned it skipping through the whoops looking pimp ready to pass and make myself a legend to share with my kids. I am approaching his back wheels, ready to pass, ALL THE SUDDEN, he in a moment of..i dont know...but he had a moment and turned and my front tire caught between his nerfs and rear tire, sending my bike rolling bout 6 times trampling me each time (i cushion it each roll) then i finally get pulled of the track by track officials, i had blacked out so i woke up and they told me i most likely broke my leg, and to stay calm, well i thought i broke my body, but i stood up, saw yamablaster24 speed away (he helped me up when i wrecked hes a true pal,) And i yelled F*** it give me my helmet, and got on my 400ex, started the thing and finished the race on yamablasters tail the whole time. We even passed 3 people lol. Man i was scared i would be out for the season, after all i just got some bruises and the audience was quite amazed to see me finish like i did (clearing doubles as if i was fine)

Man that was scary.

yamablaster24
10-23-2005, 06:45 PM
no hes not lieing. I was there. i was the reason for his wreck.

You dont get by me without a fight

when i broke my leg on my 400ex. Felt both bones hanging by skin with no attachments. Realizing my summer was F'ed, When the doctor said i needed surgery. Before i went intosurgery. Yeah those 3 days were scariest of my life,:eek2:

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Why does my story smell like bul****? Want pics of the cannondale? Proof of the race? CRA number? Ehh wait i dont care waht u think..If u read the whole thing theres nothing really that amazing or made up...Just had a wreck at a race, it was scary, thought i was hurt, wasnt, finished. Bam,.

Mxjunkie
10-23-2005, 06:55 PM
dude, I've had concussions been knocked out I dont know how ANYONE could get back up and race. I dont know if mine are really bad concussions or what but I can barley move when I get knocked out. When you get knocked out and you have a concussion your brain has hit your skull and it sends everything in a tail spin persay.

And when I do, I dont remeber anything besides getting up, getting home I forget half the way home usually trying to ride my bike home and I remeber coming to my driveway thats it

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Concussion huh? When did i say i got one of those? I blacked out for like a few seconds wokeup when they ripped my helmet off, and got back on riding. No concussion, could imagine if i did i would NOT have finished the race.

Mxjunkie
10-23-2005, 06:58 PM
oh so you kinda fainted? Usually when people put "blacked out" they mean knocked out.

Sorry bout that I'm a dumbass

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Its ok.

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Why does my story smell like bul****? Want pics of the cannondale? Proof of the race? CRA number? Ehh wait i dont care waht u think..If u read the whole thing theres nothing really that amazing or made up...Just had a wreck at a race, it was scary, thought i was hurt, wasnt, finished. Bam,.

1st off I have been to alot of race tracks, They DO NOT let you get back on your bike or quad and finish racing if you were knocked out. You said you were knocked out and you got back on and finshed the race and even passed 3 people. Thats is what I call bullchit:rolleyes:

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Damn, the race didnt stop, the emt didnt come, some random track helpers pulled me to the side, i woke up, and then went back on! I passed a 300ex, yfz 450, and a z400!

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Damn, the race didnt stop, the emt didnt come, some random track helpers pulled me to the side, i woke up, and then went back on! I passed a 300ex, yfz 450, and a z400!

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 07:27 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.s5.com/images/15.jpg

im done.

YamaWarr0121
10-23-2005, 07:28 PM
haha, i wno't say anything but i've been to many races in my life and they do not pull off your helmet either, if you would have god forbid broken your neck, you could have been paralyzed from them taking off your helmet which "woke you up"

its okay dude, i believe your story just cut down the exaggeration a little bit:confused:

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Really. so im sitting there just got off a slight roll over, they'll leave me there to rot as i just lay there..Dont check to see if im ok, perhaps take helment off to see if im alright? Ehh imdone, didnt exhagerate one bit in the story.

10-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Really. so im sitting there just got off a slight roll over, they'll leave me there to rot as i just lay there..Dont check to see if im ok, perhaps take helment off to see if im alright? Ehh imdone, didnt exhagerate one bit in the story. You were "skimming the whoops"(would like to see that), got caught between his nerf and rear tire (how the hell?), then flipped multiple times, blacked out, layed on the side of the track, got up, got on your quad(which would not have been rideable if the crash was as bad as you said) and passed 3 riders. Sure.

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Really. so im sitting there just got off a slight roll over, they'll leave me there to rot as i just lay there..Dont check to see if im ok, perhaps take helment off to see if im alright? Ehh imdone, didnt exhagerate one bit in the story.

Slight roll over? You just said it rolled 6 times and hit you each time. Like I said

zephead400ex
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
I won't go into a lot of detail, but when I was 16 I was involved in a rollover accident which killed the girl driving and whom I had only met that night. We were riding in an '88 Ford Bronco with a sun roof. She was not wearing her seat belt and when we rolled down the highway, she was hanging half way out the sun roof...we rolled 5 times down the road and flipped 2 times in the air, finally landing in the ditch. My buddy, 'ledofthezep' was the only one wearing his belt, I was not wearing mine and was thrown out, nearly missing a telephone pole and lucky the Bronco didn't roll 1 more time b/c I would have been crushed underneath.

Don't drink and drive.

G Impala 63n70
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Minus the Parenthesis, Nothing bent but the bars, a gouge from the sprocket went into my helmet, i was not skimming whoops, whoops are not milk. I was skipping them. (therefore going fast and getting jerked around) tire went in the space between his rear tire and nerf. and thats bout it. Glad we're clear. Anyone else have great scariest expeirince ever stories? Cuz im dont hearing about mine!

Any more comments on me, Send a freindly PM. We'll talk there instead of wasting other peoples time.

pa_countryboy
10-23-2005, 08:18 PM
I'd have to say probably when i launched my truck off a 6ft cliff into a field at 50 - 60 mph.

prepracing
10-23-2005, 09:13 PM
seeing a tornado touch down :eek2: pretty scary stuff

Quad18star
10-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Scariest moment for me , was that split second before a KTM dirtbike nearly ripped off my leg .

Have you guys ever heard people say , that when things happen so fast ... everything slows down ... feels like it's slow motion . Well it's true . When the KTM was comming at me , everything was really slow . Weirdest part of it all and the thing I remember most , was being able to read " KTM" stamped into his pipe. For days afterwards , everytime I'd just be falling asleep , I'd relive that exact moment that he hit me and wake myself up .

Weirdest feeling of my life , was after he hit me and I flew over the bars , I was laying in the dirt thinking to myself " Holy chit ... what the fock just happened to me ( I didn't know my leg was broken) ." I stood up and as soon as I went to take a step , I seen that my leg was just dangling from right below my knee. Instead of a sharp hurting pain , everything just felt really hot , like it was burning ( must have been the blood ) . Seeing your leg dangle , is one of the weirdest sights and feelings you'll hopefully never have to experience . :ermm:

YFZ450Ridr
10-23-2005, 10:07 PM
on my old bike, a 250ex, doing a wheelie and i shifted into 4th which of course i didnt get far. i was trying to keep the front end up as far as i could and i over did it and flipped. me and the bike rolled a few times then came to a stop and the bars crushed my hand. i got out lucky the way i see it. the worst part of it was knowing i couldnt do a darn thing to stop it.

CaptainCanuck
10-23-2005, 11:33 PM
As for concussions: I can believe that he got up right away (all though his story does seem a little over done) because last year in hockey, i got hammered open ice. I was knocked out for a few seconds and I had a concussion as well. I went to the dressing room for a few minutes and because i was so full of adrenaline, i went back on the ice and finished the game. So it is possible, just not quite in the way that this guy is telling it.

Bush0102
10-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
seeing a tornado touch down :eek2: pretty scary stuff

i agree!

where did you see yours? I was in Giles County near pulaski and saw it touch down in an open hay field. The same tornado went on to become a strong F4 and was the second worst tornado in TN history.

MAaudioX10
10-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Laying on the hospital bed, wondering if I am ever going to walk again...

knelson
10-24-2005, 02:38 PM
ok..MAaudiox10 win's this one in my book :eek2:

Killa250ex
10-24-2005, 07:17 PM
Why dont you guys stop arguing about whether he got up or not, Who cares! On with the stories!

xx3003xrdrxx
10-24-2005, 07:49 PM
the day me and my buddy were cruisin roads and he tried to powerslide a turn going 70 mph . and i was behind him wathcing , his quad rolled over him . First time ive cried in a long time , i thought my best friend was dead... i think thats the most horrible thing ive ever felt or experienced. o and i will say we were drinking , we drank WAY to much , and i will NEVER drink again .

also , when i cased a 45 foot downhill double and went over the bars and landed on my nerf then fell off

10-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Scariest moment for me , was that split second before a KTM dirtbike nearly ripped off my leg .

Have you guys ever heard people say , that when things happen so fast ... everything slows down ... feels like it's slow motion . Well it's true . When the KTM was comming at me , everything was really slow . Weirdest part of it all and the thing I remember most , was being able to read " KTM" stamped into his pipe. For days afterwards , everytime I'd just be falling asleep , I'd relive that exact moment that he hit me and wake myself up .

I know exactly how that is.. 2 nights in the hospital having the same dream every time u dose off..

hondardr4life
10-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
the day me and my buddy were cruisin roads and he tried to powerslide a turn going 70 mph . and i was behind him wathcing , his quad rolled over him . First time ive cried in a long time , i thought my best friend was dead... i think thats the most horrible thing ive ever felt or experienced. o and i will say we were drinking , we drank WAY to much , and i will NEVER drink again .

also , when i cased a 45 foot downhill double and went over the bars and landed on my nerf then fell off

That was a BAD day. I will never drink that much again. Put it this way, it hurt sooo bad, I couldnt lift my right arm for a month. But since I cant really remember that day at all, or even the next 5 hours in the hospitle after it, it wasnt the scariest thing thats every happened to me. I can't really recall the scariest thing thats ever happened to me. Probablly running from some type of authority (not on a quad)

bigfoot300ex
10-24-2005, 08:12 PM
i would have to say the scariest thing that ever happened to me was wrecking my 450r in a race and breaking my foot in a few places
i was in a mx race and for the first time in my life i was winning..there wasnt but 6-7 others but was still pretty good for me i was all pumped up because i was leading and i hit the 70ft. triple step-up and to try and gain on my lead,never hit the brakes after landing for the hard left turn not far fom the landing
so basically i went into a sharp left turn almost as fast as i hit the 70ft. jump...after that all i remember is turning left and the bike coming up on its side and im guessing as a reaction my right leg stuck out facing the ground. next thing i was laying on the ground beside my 450r about 30ft outside of the turn
when i noticed i was laying on the ground I didnt think about being hurt so i tryed to get up and go get on my bike and finish the race
well i made it about 1 step before i feel back down and didnt get back up till track officials helped me
so what happened was the bike came up on the left side,as a natural reaction i stuck my right foot out and it stuck in the ground breaking some bone,then me and the quad started flipping and somehow the front of the bike flipped and landed on my right foot breaking another bone
but lucky for me only damage to the bike was bent cluth lever and a few scratches go figure

Quad18star
10-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
I know exactly how that is.. 2 nights in the hospital having the same dream every time u dose off..

I spent a week in hospital and had 2 surgeries during that time . For over a week , I had the dreams

Atreyu
10-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Some fat chick pointed a shot gun in my face when I was 13.

10-24-2005, 08:41 PM
I think we should vote on who's had the moast scariest situation. only rules being you cant vote for yourself.

JDiablo
10-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Some fat chick pointed a shot gun in my face when I was 13.

woah,what did you tell her?that she was fat?

trict_out
10-24-2005, 09:48 PM
One night i went bow hunting late in the evening, I was about a mile from the nearest house on state land. I propped myself up against a log and fell asleep. I woke up in pitch black with no form of light, no cell phone, and in an unfamiliar spot. Scariest 2 hour walk of my life.

LTZ400rider
10-24-2005, 10:54 PM
rural or suburban?

i might of just spent the night in the woods until the sun came up

bigvforcer
10-25-2005, 07:19 AM
February 2004 I was riding with our usual group. We got ready to end the day and I was going to run down to the creek on my buddies Raptor. I took off, 3/4 way down there were tractor ruts in the field. I pulled up on the bars and gassed it.

Next thing I know I am in the hospital with a Neck Brace on. I was scared to death. I don't know if I couldn't move or if I didn't move but I was freaking out.

Turns out, when I pulled up on the bars the crappy "Renthal" bars broke oin the right side. No big deal but the throttle cable was stuck at WOT. I was thrown off the back and did about 10-12 rolls. The quad continued on to jump a creek and die on the other side. My buddy was right behind me and he thought I was dead. My helmet popped of mid-roll and he said I was just laying there. He turned around to go get help. By the time everyone got back I was standing up and telling everyone what happened. After that I got sick to my stomach and still do not remember what hapened