PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Toy Hauler FOR SALE 29' Tahoe Fury

grporter
10-22-2005, 09:53 AM
We're adding a sand rail to our toys so we need a larger toy hauler already! We`re trying to sell this one for just the loan payoff. It has the `Racer Red` interior that isn`t available anymore. Three queen beds (one in the front bedroom and dual electric drop down queen bunks). microwave/convection oven (only used for 1 bag of popcorn) and three burner stove (never used!), larger fridge, ducted heat and A/C, filtered water faucet, fuel station, 5.5 Onan Marquis generator, outside BBQ with gas connection, outside shower, telephone/cable/satellite prewired, stereo w/inside and outside speakers, it even has a checkered flag pattern awning to match the interior flooring. ** $27,900 or MAKE ME AN OFFER** Any questions please call or email. I can help with delivery, we are in Sacramento area. Galen Porter (916)601-7027 grporter@pacbell.net

Check out this ad for more pics! http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=54636

grporter
11-12-2005, 12:56 PM
no one?
I still want to upgrade trailers, so how about a $200 incentive to anyone who refers a buyer to me! If it sells on your referral, I'll pay you. If you buy it, knock $200 bucks off the top before negotiating...
Come on, help me out!