PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Mxjunkie
10-21-2005, 03:45 PM
My step mom has enough junk in our garage to have a yard sale for 3 weeks and some!

Then she told her son to put his old washing machine and dryer in there and I've about had it working in there. My dad says work outside then but that totally goes agaisnt the meaning of a damn garage, its not a storage bin..

is there anyway I could get her to start putting the crap in the basement? I'm sure someone on here has had the same problem..

Mxjunkie
10-21-2005, 03:46 PM
I dont even have enough room to work on the quad anymore. mainly the reason I havent fixed it yet

theres also rats in all her junk but she says " no there cant be "

JDiablo
10-21-2005, 04:12 PM
put that chit outside,or burn it :o

theTman
10-21-2005, 04:35 PM
:o looks liek half the crap is yours

tater_kamik
10-21-2005, 04:40 PM
it does look like a mess... well, you could clean up and organize, throw away some stuff, but without pissing your dad and stepmom off... buy you could also see if you can get your own storage shed or workshop. i agree, working outside isnt great at all, especially when you are ripping into an motor, or it starts raining, etc. maybe you could also talk your family into an storage shed somewhere, rent on those are cheap and would be great for stupid stuff.

derekhonda
10-21-2005, 04:43 PM
use it as a work bench. thats what i did when my dad parked his beamer in the garage.

just kidding :devil:

SGA
10-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Why dont you build yourself a small shed out back or get one of those small metal ones. Thier not that expensive. I bought a 10X14 at Sears for $249 when they went on sale. I set it on spaced concrete blocks and laid down a plywood floor in it.

TheFontMaster
10-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Use the washer and dryer as a work bench. I use one of those big freezers, and a old poker table to hold all the crap I have. And I haven't boke out the ping pong table yet.:eek:

Mxjunkie
10-21-2005, 09:44 PM
the shee motor is on the washer now, some of the tranny fluid ran inside it but Joshie didnt say a word :devil:

I have all my gear on her stuff as a hint but she doesnt get it yet..

you guys should see it when theres our 2 other choppers in it, they are at my dads work in his office cause they wont fit.

SGA
10-22-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I have all my gear on her stuff as a hint but she doesnt get it yet..
Shes not going to get it. Its thier house and your living there. Guess whos going to get first on what they want?
Deal with it or build your own storage building.

MR.BIG
10-22-2005, 08:12 AM
Push your dads motorcycle outside and tell him to keep it out. I bet if your organized everything you could find some extra space!

AtvMxRider
10-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Deal with it or build your own storage building.

lonestar13r
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
acedently smash the $%@* out of the washer and dryer. or sell them to some one ..."i think some one stole them..." :devil: . i moved all my stuff into my basment for my rebuild , i can only put my quad half way back together so i can fit it up the stairs , then i'll put the rest together in the garage. later
-Ethan

Mxjunkie
10-22-2005, 12:38 PM
I finaly got my dad to agree that its a little to much in there so we are getting the box van from his work, filling it up then what ever is good is going down in the basement on pallets.

were doing this while shes at work one day :chinese:

I'd build a shed but thats way out of our leage finaically at the moment and why build a shed when I have a garage.. :confused: