PDA

View Full Version : ATV MX Local NC Special Event Pro Quad Shootout with Guarrenteed $$$ PURSE!!!!!!!!!

spdracer71
10-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey everyone of you ATV folk. Joe Beckett talk to me about my thoughts on putting a possible Pro ATV Shootout on the schedule for the Fall Series. Seeing what kind of response i can get off of the website. Here's the deal......

- Pro ATV Shootout with a GUARANTEED PURSE OF $500-$1000 within this range depending on attendance.

-Amateurs DON'T THINK YOUR LEFT OUT!! If interest is good this event will have special prizes and awards for the support you amateurs give by showing up. Things like Holeshot awards and other prizes of that nature.

-Location....Jacksonville MX Park...those of you that haven't been to this facility, it is very nice, professionally ran and I personally rank it one of the Top ATV friendly tracks in NC. Yet challenging enough for all us A riders.

-This would more than likely be an ATV only event so it would be a great time to get us all together and HAVE A BLAST and get some good PRIZES and other MEANINGFUL returns out of the deal.

OK now lets see some good response out of this deal. All you other ATV'ers !!!! This transpires into the real deal, it would be a excellent event to attend VIA FIRST TIME RACER TO the SUPPORTIVE SPECTATOR. Spread the word to anyone that might be interested and we will get some more IN DEPTH DETAILS along with making this thing happen.

Post all responses if interested. Can't wait to hear your responses.

Donny Millard #61