PDA

View Full Version : ????

armen521
10-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Hi guys
Does anyone know pvt. maggot? I purchased stuff from him weeks ago... about a week or more ago was the last time I was in contact with him.... I feel like I am getting ripped off... let me know... I just hate to wreck the guy........

xx3003xrdrxx
10-20-2005, 06:35 PM
some1 else on here was saying how he ripped them off too a cuple weeks ago

tater_kamik
10-20-2005, 06:36 PM
there is another thread on this that may be helpful pvt maggot thread (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186604&perpage=15&pagenumber=3)

crday98
10-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
some1 else on here was saying how he ripped them off too a cuple weeks ago he didn't rip anybody off!!! :rolleyes:

there was a similar thread about someone being worried because they could not contact him. he has been having internet problems. that is why nobody could get in touch with him. it has been made clear that he is slow when it comes to shipping parts but everyone gets their stuff!

armen521
10-20-2005, 06:56 PM
It is good to hear he is just slow...but some type of contact would be nice........

LTandRaptorider
10-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by crday98
he didn't rip anybody off!!! :rolleyes:

there was a similar thread about someone being worried because they could not contact him. he has been having internet problems. that is why nobody could get in touch with him. it has been made clear that he is slow when it comes to shipping parts but everyone gets their stuff!

Yep... it was made clear he is slow in shipping stuff... Maybe what would be better to make clear to HIM... If he wants to do business, maybe he shouldn't be slow and he wouldn't have people wondering WTF is going on. Just a suggestion to improve his business. ;) Do it right, or don't do it at all is my motto. :)

armen521
10-20-2005, 07:17 PM
I agree with your motto 100 %......

m_townsgreatest
10-20-2005, 08:05 PM
his AIM name is remainsofruin

400exrules
10-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Yep... it was made clear he is slow in shipping stuff... Maybe what would be better to make clear to HIM... If he wants to do business, maybe he shouldn't be slow and he wouldn't have people wondering WTF is going on. Just a suggestion to improve his business. ;) Do it right, or don't do it at all is my motto. :)

nice motto, i have a similar one.....go big or dont go at all