PDA

View Full Version : trx250r forsale 1800

bens250ex
10-20-2005, 05:50 PM
i have an 86 trx250r... i bought it as a hunk of junk no motor or anything and rebuilt it... the frame has no cracks but on the rear sub frame the person i bought it from cut the left bottom peace out and welded a new peice in.my grandfather welded more and put some gussets to make it stronger....it will hold very well i have riddin it for a good time and have had 0 problems.. the motor is fresh i just rebuilt it fresh bore and all its bored 2mm over..it runs good but the stator went out 3 days after i got it rebuilt..i have checked for spark and it isnt getting any but when it gets an ocassional spark its week it shocked me and it wasnt even enough to make me pull my hand back....the mods...it has a bumper i got it with the motor and it was bent i tried to straightin it and put it on looks good... has fly bars, fmf pipe, maier front plastic, uni filter, nor airbox lid, no snorkal. choice of 18inch tammers or 20 inch klaws on rear....what it needs...it needs rear foot break lever, and the front brakes need pads they work but there worn and the master cyclinder on the break needs the metal cover.. bike is fast raced my friends yfz and when he was toped out i was still in 5th and pullin and i had 6th gear to go and i was about 2 bikes in front of him. comes with new axle bearings and w/e i have laying around for it...i will get pics so if ur intrested give me ur email.. i need to sell i dont know what im going to do i wont to get a 4 stroke or a dirt bike so i will consider a trade maybe... im located in mississippi/border to memphis tn so i could ship if u wonted me to but buyer must arrange for all of that and i could drive alittle if buyer is willing to pay for gas...will let go for 1800 i have more into it and tons of labor hours i might be leaving a few things out i dont remember

bens250ex
10-20-2005, 08:11 PM
bump for tha night

bens250ex
10-21-2005, 02:26 PM
also will take trades for a 400ex i just wont a 4 stroke and i wont one fast so im sellin cheap to move

bens250ex
10-22-2005, 02:05 PM
motor has been takin out comes with everything except motor and wiring need cash asap or 4 stroke bike

bens250ex
10-22-2005, 09:28 PM