PDA

View Full Version : Got my GNCC DVD!!!

RaptorRacer45
10-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah i finally got it today but much 2 my suprise it was the BIKE RACES!:eek2: :grr: ...that kinda sucks, so i gotta send it back and get the Quad race i origionally ordered but O Well.....i can say there Very Well put together and i cant wait 2 see the ATV Race after watchin this 1:macho

bradley300
10-20-2005, 09:02 PM
keep the bike dvd, i really enjoy watching the bike race more than i thought i would

RaptorRacer45
10-21-2005, 03:51 AM
I watched it once an i was impressed how well this DVD was put together, but in the long run id rather have a DVD w\ myself in it 2 watch in a few years:D

RaptorRacer45
10-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Well i finally recieved my GNCC DVD today of The Wisp ATV race.....the 2nd place finisher in the mornin mentions Harlens crash and it sounded pretty bad, i got my 30 secs of fame on camera and ill have this 2 remember that Day and my very 1st shot at GNCC Racing.......If you have raced at 1 at all this year i highly recomend you buy 1....there great and are defently worth more than 1 watch. O and i also was allowed 2 keep the Bike DVD also so i got a DVD for Free:cool: and have the entire Wisp weekend on DVD now:macho