PDA

View Full Version : Fast Super Mini

atvfreek
10-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Just wanted to say there is a Cobra ECX 70 for sale in the ATV sale classified. Son is not wanting to race any more. This bike is well maintained and there ae lots of extra's. If you are thinking about buying one now is the time. E-mail or call 713-962-1564

ac954
10-22-2005, 03:44 PM
do u have pic price will u ship

atvfreek
10-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I have a lot of pictures, send me a e-mail and I will get them to you. I even have pictures of all the extra parts. I also can ship, my sponsor recently sold a bike, and shipped to New York and it was $250.00. I also have the means of it being purchased on credit card or check through my son's sponsor. If this would amke you more secure it is a business, he sells used atv's and is a authorised Cobra Dealer. His address is www.bigcountrymotorsports.com my e-mail is atvfreek1@sbcglobal.net

ac954
10-22-2005, 04:58 PM
acileone@hotmail.com what s ur price

atvfreek
10-22-2005, 09:37 PM
The asking price is $6800.00 it is currently a 65cc that has only 1 race. There is also a new 70cc piston, rings, cylinder, gaskets. I also have 2 extra swing arms and a 14 1/2" Ohlins rear shock. There are also 4 rear sprockets and chains. I also have several other items that are included. The bike also has Tag bars, AC nerf's custom radiator shrouds. This is a clean bike

skeeter
10-28-2005, 02:53 PM
What does your son say about the new Cobra ????

atvfreek
10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
He had raced a Xtreme 90 for the last 3 years, we had all of the mods such as Elka Dual Rate Remote, it had all the bells and whistles. He will tell you that the Cobra is the most awesome bike built. It is a bike that you are not afraid of pushing it to the limit. He wasnt afraid to downside a 50' Table top, or a 35' double that not even the blasters are hitting. He will also tell you that the bike at a wopping 190lbs will keep up with slightly modified blasters. Our friends just raced at Swan MX last weekend, I dont know if you got to go, I did notice you were form Texarkana. I must say about the bike it was he most relaxing thing for me. If you race a 2 stroke CVT you know every race you wonder is the bike going to make it around with the chain on, or is the transmission going to throw all of the teeth. I believ Cobra has really set a standard in the Mini Racing.