PDA

View Full Version : KC Missouri Riders and Places

TRX400-06
10-20-2005, 05:17 AM
Just looking for people to ride with and/or places to go. I know the places that i used to ride before i moved away for a couple years are getting pretty strict and are hauling people off to jail.

hawaiiansupaman
10-20-2005, 06:25 PM
im in warrensburg, i ride at deewater and at finger lakes...

Chino886
11-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by TRX400-06
Just looking for people to ride with and/or places to go. I know the places that i used to ride before i moved away for a couple years are getting pretty strict and are hauling people off to jail.

Grain Valley, Hwy 65 MX track, Fingers.

Hit me up sometime and we can go ride, I live in KC, waldo area.

TRX400-06
11-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I broke my tibia and febula a little under a month ago after i posted this. I should be able to walk shortly after thanksgiving so It might take some time before I can ride aggressively. Im right under the worlds of fun water tower so If december is warm or shortly after I'll let you know when i can ride or let me know when you want to. BlackMillyS@hotmail.com is my email.

Chino886
11-17-2005, 09:30 PM
I broke my tibia and febula a little under a month ago after i posted this. I should be able to walk shortly after thanksgiving so It might take some time before I can ride aggressively. Im right under the worlds of fun water tower so If december is warm or shortly after I'll let you know when i can ride or let me know when you want to. BlackMillyS@hotmail.com is my email.

we will definitely have to get together and ride. I noticed in your sig that you are always looking for mods, I have some shocks if you want them.

TRX400-06
11-17-2005, 09:44 PM
I would be interrested in shocks. Depends on what kind. Right now i dont have alot of money being off work for so long kinda puts a hurt on it. Specially with all the bills I racked up when i was making good money being a lineman apprentice. Im scheduled to go back to work in january so that'd be a better time.

Chino886
11-18-2005, 06:34 AM
I would be interrested in shocks. Depends on what kind. Right now i dont have alot of money being off work for so long kinda puts a hurt on it. Specially with all the bills I racked up when i was making good money being a lineman apprentice. Im scheduled to go back to work in january so that'd be a better time.

I've got some works, AT Steelers, triple rates fronts, no rezzies, that I would sell to you for $185. Let me know if you are interested.