View Full Version : how to post pictures?? step by step please

yamadog
10-20-2005, 03:36 AM
How is this done??? thank you.

10-20-2005, 06:02 AM
First thing is to make sure you have the pics saved on your comp. I'm assuming you know how to do this. Next visit this site: http://imageshack.us/. Notice were it says browse in the middle of the page towards the right. Click on browse and then look for your pic in your saved files. Usually your pics should be in My Pictures. Next click on the picture you want to post. After you have selected the picture you will see a box that says Host It, click on it. Then your pic will pop up on the page, you have various choices on how to post the pic. I always copy (highlight and copy with mouse) the url that's all the way at the bottom which reads direct link to image.

Now to post is simple. Just select IMG in the post/reply menu a box will pop up on the upper left hand on the screen. Then simply paste (left click on mouse and paste) the url on the text line. Then click OK, and you are done. It wont show the pic on your screen unless you click on preview reply at the bottom of the post/reply screen.

I hope I made it clear for you, it was kind of hard to explain!