PDA

View Full Version : Quadtrash466

luvmyex
10-19-2005, 05:12 PM
anyone else deal with this guy? Sent money for a shock. Said it had been shipped last wed. Only 3 days ground from there to here. Was supposed to be giving me a tracking # on Thurs. of last week.Ive sent several IM's to him with no responce.Ive even seen him on the site so i know hes recived my IMs. Just wonder if anyone else has delt with him, and how it went. If you read this Tracey it would be wise to respond to me.

luvmyex
10-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Still nothing :mad: I would be carefull dealing with this guy. Looks like im going to have to get the cops involved. Left several more messages with him and only thing i have is him saying i better not start talking chit about him on here. And some BS excuess about it beeing returned for haveing 2 address on the box. I belive they would have said something about that when it was shipped! Tracey i want my money or my shock.

Chino886
10-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by luvmyex
Still nothing :mad: I would be carefull dealing with this guy. Looks like im going to have to get the cops involved. Left several more messages with him and only thing i have is him saying i better not start talking chit about him on here. And some BS excuess about it beeing returned for haveing 2 address on the box. I belive they would have said something about that when it was shipped! Tracey i want my money or my shock.

I bought a carb from him not too long ago, came in within a week, not the greatest communication but part was a described.

quadtrash466
10-24-2005, 12:54 PM
I already gave him my tracking number for the shock... so he's got no reason to flip out.

luvmyex
10-24-2005, 04:24 PM
recived the shock today. Thanks for finally getting it out.Looks to be in good shape other than the resivor beeing a lil scraped up.