PDA

View Full Version : Tag Bars?

06-17-2002, 05:29 PM
I''m not familar with Tag Bars. Do they make bars with a cross bar. I want something other than my Renthals, time for a change, but I like the look of the cross bar.:devil

OCCRA288
06-17-2002, 05:33 PM
the tag X-5's come with one I think.

12gofast
06-18-2002, 08:01 AM
I run TAGS and love them....I use the CR double hi bend...they also make a doug gust bend for guys who mx....i race harescrambles and have had the quad upside down quite a few times this year and took a big hit this weekend at the GNCC...bent the steering stem, but the bars have taken the abuse

Cannonball08
06-18-2002, 09:03 AM
I have a set of TAG T-2 on my 400 and didn't bend the bars but bent my sterring stem. So that should tell ya how tuff they are!

250rmike
06-18-2002, 08:52 PM
glad u guys had good experiences with them. i like tags too. the only other bars i will get are twin walls. One of my good friends jumped my r off about a 4 foot jump(about how high u get) and when he landed he did a slow motion roll over and didnt even roll bad but bent my stem slightly and the bars alittle bit but u cant tell when riding it. I would go with the t-2s but whatever u do before u get some let me know cause i can get parts really cheap so let me knowand i will give u my best price( I still gotta make alittle money