"BLAHH"300!!
09-23-2001, 07:23 PM
HEY I HAVE A PROBLEM IT HASSN'T HAPPEND BEFORE
I USD TO HAVE TALL TIRES ON MY 300EX BUT I GOT A FLAT
AND HAD TO PUT ON MY OLD TIRES- REAL SMALL ONES TINY

I TOOK A RIDE INTO SOME WOODS ON A GUY LAND I TURNED
MY BIKE OF TO -KOOL THE TIRE-- TAKE A WIZZ
THEN HEARD HIM ON HIS FOURWEELER COMING MY WAY
HE HEARD MY PIPE AND DIDN'T WANT ME ON HIS LAND--I HAULED *** LEFT THERE AND HIT THE HIWAY TO MY HOUSE--WENT NSIDE PROPED MY FEET UP AND THERE IT WAS--OIL EVERYWHERE ON MY LEG----WENT OUTSIDE OIL ALL OVER THE FRONT OF MY MOTOR DOWN THE ---CLUTCH SIDE OF THE BIKE AN ON THE REAR FENDER

PUMPED ALMOST ALL THE OIL OUT--I KNOW I ALMOST BLW IT UP-
PUT MORE IN CRANKED IT AND NOTICED IT COMING FROM THIS RUBBER HOSE UNDER MY GAS TANK- LET IT SIT
NEXT DAY JUST CRUISIN' RODE NOTHING--
THEN I WANTED TO HIT A JUMP GOT IT A LITTLE HOT AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN-

WHY IS IT BLOWING THIS OIL OUT- I LOOKED UNDER THE TANK WHILE RIDING AND IT'S A STEADY SPRAY COMING OUT-

HELP

kat400ex
09-23-2001, 07:28 PM
its possible that theres too much oil in it check that first. we had this probllem on a 250x once and our son way over filled it ....good luck

"BLAHH"300!!
09-23-2001, 10:33 PM
it's a little over filled now-
to make up for what wll
be lost while riding
but the first time it was right on the dot

kat400ex
09-23-2001, 10:51 PM
i wouldnt over fill it that could be causing the whole thing it puts too much pressure on everything.....maybe it s over heating....get the oil back down maybe even a little low and see what it does.

Nausty
09-23-2001, 10:52 PM
pry blew a seal!

"BLAHH"300!!
09-24-2001, 07:28 PM
no it's not that-
when it first did it the oil was set perfect..
i over filled it --after---it happend to make up for what i am going to loose whil riding--witch happend--and it's around where it needs to be now--a little low but i don;t plan on riding untill I get it figured out anyway

----BLEW A SEAL----

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE SEAL MY HAVE BLOWN-
WITCH ONE I MEAN

400exRacerX
09-24-2001, 08:20 PM
you could have blown a seal at were the hose connects to the motor, you could have blown seals inside the motor from increased oil pressure, or your oil hose just might be loose. from my view of reading what happened i seem to think you had over filled the oil once and therefore increasing the oil pressure and blowing a seal.