PDA

View Full Version : White Brothers Carbon Pro Exhaust

400exrider0004
10-18-2005, 11:37 PM
This might of been asked, but I am wondering if u like this exhaust or have it. I like the looks, but I am not sure about the gains, and sound. I don't care about the price, Im just wondering wats your input about the exhaust and wat experience u have from it.
Thanks in advance!!

tomkfx700
10-19-2005, 01:13 AM
i have the carbon pro on my kfx700 and love it ! i had hmf duals which were way to hot and to loud. the sound is perfect not to loud but still has some bark to it. only thing i and a few people had problems with was the end cap needed to be reriveted. the performance is just as good or better than the duals i had. but that was for my kfx not sure for yours. im very happy i switched. and i bought mine real cheap of ebay. im sure you will like it :D

2muchquad
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
i know a few guys that had them on yzf mx bikes,they were loud and not really tough when it comes to crashes.most wished they would have saved their money,they bought on looks instead:(

tomkfx700
10-19-2005, 10:44 AM
good point not as tough im sure with it being carbon fiber. but i dont race so i will have to take my chances:D

future 450?
10-19-2005, 11:54 AM
idk if its a difference but my friend was at the track idk if it was the pipe or the bike but he saw the end of a silencer blow up on 1 of those it was on a crf450