PDA

View Full Version : White Brothers Carbon Pro Exhaust

400exrider0004
10-18-2005, 11:35 PM
This might of been asked, but I am wondering if u like this exhaust or have it. I like the looks, but I am not sure about the gains, and sound. I don't care about the price, Im just wondering wats your input about the exhaust and wat experience u have from it.
Thanks in advance!!

JDH
10-19-2005, 03:08 AM
customer service sucked and so does quality of work. If I had to do it over I would have gone sparks hmf or yoshi. just my opinion

z71
10-19-2005, 05:59 AM
I have the WhiteBrothers MX4 exhaust just a slip-on and it sounds awsome. The craftmanship on this pipe is top-notch. It has a nice deep tone with out that crackle on some other pipes.Its built just like the carbon pro.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/05450R/File0005.jpg

400excracer
10-22-2005, 06:01 AM
customer service sucked and so does quality of work. If I had to do it over I would have gone sparks hmf or yoshi. just my opinion

I wouldnt worry about the quality of the pipe, WB is well known as having as good as quality as there is on the market. They also have been ranked one or two in HP and Torque in every pipe shootout that I have ever seen. The only issue that they have is price. They are pretty expensive, but worth it compared to everything else.