PDA

View Full Version : Question For a Moderator

Sjorge450R
10-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Is there a reason why suddenly all my emails that tell me my post has been responded too are going into my spam folder.... this just starting happening like a week ago.

gojk
10-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
Is there a reason why suddenly all my emails that tell me my post has been responded too are going into my spam folder.... this just starting happening like a week ago.

That has to do with your email providers settings. Most of the spam filters work off of a weighting system, and they may have changed something to make the atvriders.com email score higher thus they end up in your spam folder. Most of the time they have a whitelist option. If you whitelist the sender then the emails shouldn't get sorted to the spam folder anymore.

TCracin440ex
10-19-2005, 02:11 AM
well if you have aol then its aols problem. I have the same problem. cept im not getting e-mails period. I think its because the site sends out so much mail, and i have the site set as so it wont be c onsiderd as spam. and aol saw it as spam and just blocked it all together

i took it upon my self to talk to an aol tech and they said the same thing that harlen can fix this problem and i sent harlen a pm about it with a 1-888 number to call to have us aol users e-mail problem fixed hopefully he will do it